Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan (Duncan James)

looks like killer ryan's final exit whether be death or bad to prison is very soon

In case there was any doubt about Ryan Knight's fate in last night's (May 4) episode of Hollyoaks, Duncan James has confirmed that really is the last we'll see of him.

In the episode, serial killer Ryan seemingly met his fate after plunging into a river, where Harry left him to meet his maker instead of rescuing him.

While some fans argued that it may not be the end for Ryan, actor Duncan has put any doubts to rest, confirming that it was indeed his final scene.

Paying tribute to his colleagues on the soap on Instagram, the star shared a snap from the scene and wrote: "Thankyou to every single person who I've worked with, and hung out with during my 2 years @hollyoaksofficial .

"It's honesty the BEST soap of them all with amazing storylines and a wonderful cast and crew. You guys all made me feel so welcome and I will never forget the love and support from you all.

"I will miss you Dearly but happy #ryanKnight finally got his comeuppance!! Hope you all enjoyed his final scene. Thanks to all the #hollyoakes#fans for embracing me and putting up with #ryry <3 u all. Duncan x".

Ryan Knight and Harry Thompson have a final showdown in Hollyoaks
    © LIME PICTURES

Ryan's departure came after Harry tried to convince him that things were over for him as police sirens approached, though during a scuffle near the water the former fell in.

Harry decided to let him drown.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 05-05-2018 at 19:47.

Thread Information