Page 9 of 701 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think in some ways Bobby is relieved to be able to be honest
    Yes, that's the impression I got too.

Quote Originally Posted by storyseeker1 View Post
    Do Mick and Linda know about Bobby? There's been so many that I've lost count.
    They've only just found out since Bobby's very public confession. They weren't in on the cover-up.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    How has Bobby still got the jewellery box or know where it is?
    The last time I remember seeing the jewellery box was when it turned out to be the mysterious present under the Christmas tree. Perhaps Bobby took it and hid it? I hope it's true he knows where it is because I can't imagine Ian being able to protect him if the police get hold of it.

Jane buried Lucy's phone and wallet under the floorboards, and Phil later handed them over to the police.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 25-05-2016 at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

They've only just found out since Bobby's very public confession. They weren't in on the cover-up.
    Mick has had his suspicions though from something Ian said to him a long time ago...though I can't remember what it was he said now!

P.S. Inspector Marsbar was never convinced of Max's guilt as far as I remember. Maybe she plays a role in all this?
    Last edited by parkerman; 25-05-2016 at 18:08.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Mick has had his suspicions though from something Ian said to him a long time ago...though I can't remember what it was he said now!

P.S. Inspector Marsbar was never convinced of Max's guilt as far as I remember. Maybe she plays a role in all this?
    I rememember that too but also canĀ“t remember what made Mick suspicious ... and also about Inspector Marsbar

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (25-05-2016)

mick when stopping ian taking off with bobby said you've known since your wedding night, mick and ian had an exchange that night about ian known who killed Lucy

so now mick and linda added to bobby cover up list

mick when stopping ian taking off with bobby said you've known since your wedding night, mick and ian had an exchange that night about ian known who killed Lucy

It was at the end of the live episode. Ian met Mick in the street and said something along the lines that he knew who killed Lucy. Mick questioned him about it a few episodes later but Ian made some excuse to placate Mick. I'm pretty sure Bobby wasn't named.

I think Mick put two and two together when Bobby confessed and realised immediately that he was telling the truth, whereas everyone else (apart from Stacey) dismissed what Bobby said because it made no sense to them.

I hope so!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 25-05-2016 at 20:33.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (25-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I think it's premature to say that, and anyway it's moot now the police have heard Bobby's confession.

However, suppose that surprising twist hadn't occurred: Mick and Linda have only known for a couple of hours at most. I think most people - on hearing something so shocking about a friend's child - would at least wait to confront their friend about it before going to the police. They don't strike me as the types who would keep quiet long term (they're not criminals or easily intimidated), but it looks likely we'll never find out now.

I think it's premature to say that, and anyway it's moot now the police have heard Bobby's confession.

However, suppose that surprising twist hadn't occurred: Mick and Linda have only known for a couple of hours at most. I think most people - on hearing something so shocking about a friend's child - would at least wait to confront their friend about it before going to the police. They don't strike me as the types who would keep quiet long term (they're not criminals or easily intimidated), but it looks likely we'll never find out now.
    they don't have to go the police but mick told denny shut up and saw and heard ben calling stacey a liar and threaten her and did nothing so aiding beales by covering for bobby to me

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-05-2016), parkerman (25-05-2016), tammyy2j (26-05-2016)

they don't have to go the police but mick told denny shut up and saw and heard ben calling stacey a liar and threaten her and did nothing so aiding beales by covering for bobby to me

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    That's true, I'd forgotten about that. However, I still want to give him the benefit of the doubt because I think it's possible he'd want to stop rumours spread until he'd spoken to Ian, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd go along with the cover up.

They've sabotaged plenty of other characters for this storyline of course, but I like to think DTC would stop at doing so to the characters he based on his parents.

Thread Information