Page 575 of 702 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 7011

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

Suki moaning about the community, she's not exactly made any efforts to get on with the community herself, so what does she expect?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (17-03-2022)

If Mr Butcher Baker does not get prosecuted for burning that vehicle, I will be very annoyed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (18-03-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    If Mr Butcher Baker does not get prosecuted for burning that vehicle, I will be very annoyed.
    Once again a lack of CCTV in Walford.

I was waiting to see him blown off his feet when the tank exploded, but it did not happen so presumably it was empty.

Interestingly we did not see the burnt out shell, or any damage to the road surface.

Personally I found the whole finale to Gray's story and the aftermath OTT and unrealistic. Whitney holding onto Gray on the bridge with one hand, superhuman strength , or what. Gray was actually holding onto the bridge with his other hand, hardly trying to kill himself. Shirley's shouting was just too much. She constantly talked about Tina as if she was still alive and experiencing what happened to her. Saying "how awful it was that she was lying in the cold ground". Terrible as what happened was, dead people do not have feelings. I found it all over melodramatic.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (18-03-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post

I was waiting to see him blown off his feet when the tank exploded, but it did not happen so presumably it was empty.

Interestingly we did not see the burnt out shell, or any damage to the road surface.

Personally I found the whole finale to Gray's story and the aftermath OTT and unrealistic. Whitney holding onto Gray on the bridge with one hand, superhuman strength , or what. Gray was actually holding onto the bridge with his other hand, hardly trying to kill himself. Shirley's shouting was just too much. She constantly talked about Tina as if she was still alive and experiencing what happened to her. Saying "how awful it was that she was lying in the cold ground". Terrible as what happened was, dead people do not have feelings. I found it all over melodramatic.
    Shirley didn't know at the time that Tina didn't die on the cold ground. Maybe she thought she had been left there to starve and suffered for a long time. I got this impression. I don't think Shirley's acting was too much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Shirley didn't know at the time that Tina didn't die on the cold ground. Maybe she thought she had been left there to starve and suffered for a long time. I got this impression. I don't think Shirley's acting was too much at all.
    I never think much of Shirley's acting. She's very one dimensional

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (23-03-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post

The following day, Mr Butcher Baker's hair had grown quite a bit. Scenes obviously filmed some months ago.

The friendly neighbourhood detective inspector never bothered to say, "It's your vehicle. Get it moved".

Mick and Janine...vomit.

Stuary needs to die. Viewers need to know that you have not got time to mess about with cancer.

Why did the Police allow the mad evil Jean to carry on with her bouncy castle ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (22-03-2022)

a new arthur and a horrible jean

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    a new arthur and a horrible jean
    Jean is Lord Byron....Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know

Will is just a schoolboy but 'Denny' was a strapping youth in his late teens I assume

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (25-03-2022), lizann (25-03-2022)

Thread Information