Page 459 of 701 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 7007

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

I'm calling it that either Sharon gets it or more likely the shows favourites, the Mitchells, who can do no wrong, get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timalay View Post
    I'm calling it now Tracy and Winston did it.
    with shrimpy helping

linda saying max is innocent this time like he was last time but her and mick did nothing when denny said bobby did it not max, this max linda "friendship" makes no sense and why is tina trying mick the pub he sold it as linda an alcoholic

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    with shrimpy helping
    He was meant to hide the body.

linda saying max is innocent this time like he was last time but her and mick did nothing when denny said bobby did it not max, this max linda "friendship" makes no sense and why is tina trying mick the pub he sold it as linda an alcoholic
    Agreed, this story that Ian 'stole' the pub is complete nonsense. It was sold fair and square.

This happens all the time in EastEnders, someone owns the pub for a time and it's suddenly treated as a long time ancestral home m

Isn't it also funny that Ian can be arrested on one person's say so but the scum Mitchell's constantly get away with everything. And Ben has a bloody cheek 'turn on your own', the Mitchell's do that with Billy, treat him like absolute crap until they want his help then it's "remember you're a Mitchell'

Most of the ones gloating are low life's. Ben, Suki, Stacey, they're all scum
    Last edited by Jadefalcon; 05-12-2020 at 14:20.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (05-12-2020), lizann (05-12-2020), parkerman (05-12-2020), tammyy2j (07-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post

Most of the ones gloating are low life's. Ben, Suki, Stacey, they're all scum

The problem is it is now very difficult to find anyone in Eastenders who either hasn't been convicted of some crime in the past or has recently done something illegal for which they have not yet been caught. There are more criminals and ex-cons living on the Square than there are in the nearest prison.

By my calculation, only Winston has led an entirely blameless life.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-12-2020), Perdita (05-12-2020), tammyy2j (07-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    The problem is it is now very difficult to find anyone in Eastenders who either hasn't been convicted of some crime in the past or has recently done something illegal for which they have not yet been caught. There are more criminals and ex-cons living on the Square than there are in the nearest prison.

By my calculation, only Winston has led an entirely blameless life.
    Maybe Tracey as well.

Among the regular denizens, it seems to be that in my memory only really Denise and Honey seem to have been fairly decent living.

Lets look at some of the others.

Max, from the moment he appeared in the show, you got the impression from his ex, Tanya, that he had been a serial adulterer with her, in fact his marriage to her was because he was unfaithful god knows how many times to his previous wife and Tanya had been one of his later conquests. Hell, when Abi died he tried to make advances to a grieving Tanya which was pretty low even for him. He's been involved in plenty of shady crap over the years.

Phil. It would be easier to list what he's not been involved in, so that's animal molestation, witchcraft and necromancy I guess.

Ben, among all the other shady crap he's been involved in, he murdered Heather.

The Panesars are just here and already we're seeing them get involved, mainly Suki who is a wannabe slum landlord.

The Slaters bar Jean are pretty bad as well. Stacey lately committed fraud to a large degree, a story that seems to have been conveniently dropped, I guess crime does pay. Don't get me started on Mo's various shady deals mainly performed off screen or hinted at.

We have Gray who has committed murder and seemingly got away with it, at least for now.

Callum is involved with the Mitchells and is a crooked cop.

It's telling that in the last few episodes Rainie and Stuart seem closer to normal people than a good chunk of the square. Talking of them that has been some good scenes and dialogue with them recently. Stuart first talking to Tiffany and Keegan shows that he's not some dumb brute and could sense that they weren't entirely sure.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-12-2020), parkerman (05-12-2020), tammyy2j (07-12-2020)

jean even though a slater is good

jean even though a slater is good
    Well that is why I did say the Slaters bar Jean. She seems to be decent, but as mentioned the square is full of rogues. Hell, Ian's line on Friday was right about very few angels.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-12-2020), tammyy2j (07-12-2020)

I could not care less about Mick, Linda and Ian

I did like Stacey telling Ben do one as he ruined her marriage

I hope Callum is kicked off the police force

Thread Information