Page 411 of 424 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4237

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

  1. #4101
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    21,410
    Thanked: 13455
    Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    That's a tough one, if any soap is going to mention it, it would be EE, they are normally pretty good with things like that. It has already been mentioned on Holby City.
    yes they usually film on the fly and add in a small scene

  2. #4102
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanked: 449
    Gray spotted the hole right away but can he prove that he didn't make it ?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (18-03-2020)

  4. #4103
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    301
    Thanked: 566
    It looked like there was more than just the hole, but also some stuff about Whitney.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (18-03-2020), parkerman (17-03-2020), tammyy2j (17-03-2020)

  6. #4104
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    21,410
    Thanked: 13455
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Gray spotted the hole right away but can he prove that he didn't make it ?
    leo's dna prints would be in the attic if dusted

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (18-03-2020), kaz21 (17-03-2020), parkerman (17-03-2020), tammyy2j (17-03-2020)

  8. #4105
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanked: 449
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    leo's dna prints would be in the attic if dusted
    You are still not allowed to kill stalkers/ GRay still has to prove self defence.

    Meanwhile Keegan is a becoming a bit of a pain.

    Sharon reckons that her baby needs the best possible start in life so it's now a Taylor !!!

  9. #4106
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    21,410
    Thanked: 13455
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    You are still not allowed to kill stalkers/ GRay still has to prove self defence.

    Meanwhile Keegan is a becoming a bit of a pain.

    Sharon reckons that her baby needs the best possible start in life so it's now a Taylor !!!
    karen is a top mam compared to sharon and linda

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    parkerman (18-03-2020), tammyy2j (20-03-2020)

  11. #4107
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    301
    Thanked: 566
    I'd also say better with Karen than the arrogant disfunctional screw ups that are the Mitchell's.

  12. #4108
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    21,410
    Thanked: 13455
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    I'd also say better with Karen than the arrogant disfunctional screw ups that are the Mitchell's.
    caydence is a taylor not mitchell

  13. #4109
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanked: 449
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    karen is a top mam compared to sharon and linda
    Not much competition.

  14. #4110
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,545
    Thanked: 11862
    Does Mitch also live with Karen? How does her flat keep them all?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •