Page 334 of 698 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 6980

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

I can't believe I am saying this, but it was nice not having wall to wall soap tonight. It was good to have a break from Eastenders being on. Can we have Monday and Friday as a soap free zone on the BBC. Leave ITV as the soap channel.

I can see a life without EastEnders on the BBC.
    The People's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Do Ian, Sharon and Kathy not care about the Doctor, they would know him
    nice send off for the doc

lofty is rich, michelle missed out

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (20-02-2019), kaz21 (19-02-2019), tammyy2j (20-02-2019)

Happy Birthday EE.

The Ahmed sisters is the same ole. I dislike them already! Similar to how Ronnie and Roxie were broguht in. Sorry but not very original.. Did we need to have them arrive in this episode.

Apart from that a good episode. A fitting send off to Dr Legg. Lovely to see Mary and Lofty. Sad to see Masood leave. I hope Mariam and Arshad are back soon. A nice ending without the duff duff.

It's funny Mary reminiscing when she left the square on the bus and stuck 2 fingers up at Walford, I can remember that episode like it was yesterday. I do miss those days, hopefully Kate Oates can capture this in a new era for the show. Fingers crossed.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Jadefalcon (20-02-2019), lizann (21-02-2019), tammyy2j (20-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    Happy Birthday EE.

The Ahmed sisters is the same ole. I dislike them already! Similar to how Ronnie and Roxie were broguht in. Sorry but not very original.. Did we need to have them arrive in this episode.

Apart from that a good episode. A fitting send off to Dr Legg. Lovely to see Mary and Lofty. Sad to see Masood leave. I hope Mariam and Arshad are back soon. A nice ending without the duff duff.

It's funny Mary reminiscing when she left the square on the bus and stuck 2 fingers up at Walford, I can remember that episode like it was yesterday. I do miss those days, hopefully Kate Oates can capture this in a new era for the show. Fingers crossed.
    Heartily agree, they are extremely annoying and while they don't know the circumstances it's very annoying that finding Dr Legg's pendant, their first instinct "Let's keep it'. I bet the restaurant will be run to hell, so I hope either the new owners of that share or Ian turfs them out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (25-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Heartily agree, they are extremely annoying and while they don't know the circumstances it's very annoying that finding Dr Legg's pendant, their first instinct "Let's keep it'. I bet the restaurant will be run to hell, so I hope either the new owners of that share or Ian turfs them out.
    the owners is max and ian

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Can't see Max putting up with it, not unless he tries his old tricks on one or both of them but considering he's trying to get Abi's baby, he might be a bit more careful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Can't see Max putting up with it, not unless he tries his old tricks on one or both of them but considering he's trying to get Abi's baby, he might be a bit more careful.
    He's already got Abi's baby, has he not?

max is leaving, a break again for jake wood

Really, a couple of episodes in, Habiba and Iqra haven't got any better. As mentioned it just seems like they're trying to make an Asian Roxy and Ronnie. I really thought that Rainie would have been wise to them. The way things are going the restaurant is going to go down the toilet quickly.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (25-02-2019), parkerman (25-02-2019)

Really, a couple of episodes in, Habiba and Iqra haven't got any better. As mentioned it just seems like they're trying to make an Asian Roxy and Ronnie. I really thought that Rainie would have been wise to them. The way things are going the restaurant is going to go down the toilet quickly.
    Soon as i saw them I thought "oh no not again" copying from another soap, remember when Afia and Rania arrived in Corra, and they were a bitter disappointment, seems "Harribo and Iraq" are just as tedious.
    Talk about ham acting, pathetic

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Thread Information