Page 21 of 701 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I wonder why no-one at the sorting office has noticed that Mas's round takes twice as long as every other postman's. What with chatting in the shop or the pub and going home etc..........
    our postman stops chatting just up the road for ages sometimes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

Splashy (03-06-2016)

donna asking super spermie kush for what he gave stacey

as bad as she is i find babe hilarious

kush likes roxy does he?

lauren concentrate on your own dad, let ian and kathy manage themselves

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (06-06-2016), Rear window (08-06-2016), Splashy (07-06-2016), tammyy2j (07-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

lauren concentrate on your own dad, let ian and kathy manage themselves
    Yes, Kathy was unbelievable tonight. Yes, yes, we know Ian and Jane had your dad banged up for something they knew he hadn't done, but you're a Beale now, you need to help them.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-06-2016), Glen1 (08-06-2016), lizann (07-06-2016), Rear window (08-06-2016), Splashy (07-06-2016), tammyy2j (07-06-2016)

were peter and lauren married

That conversation Kathy had with Lauren justifying what was done to Max was bordering on the offensive because I felt as a viewer I was being treated like an idiot.

I know it's a soap so I try not to take it too seriously but words like that are really the writers justifying Ian and Jane's actions to the audience. As I've said before, I do have some limited sympathy for Ian and Jane making very bad decisions under extreme pressure (even though I abhor what they've done and agree they should be jailed for it). However, it feels to me like the writers are trying to persuade us that - objectively - what they did was acceptable because they were protecting their child and that's how any parent would behave.

Unless I've missed something, how does Denise know Ian allowed the innocent Max be convicted of killing Lucy? I thought nobody who wasn't party to the conspiracy was aware Bobby's parents knew he was the killer when Max was jailed.

Anyway, however Denise knows, it was good to hear some condemnation of Max's predicament courtesy of the Beales.

I have a lot of sympathy for Donna and I kind of hope Vincent does agree to be her baby daddy after he gets over the shock. Since it was confirmed tonight that he was an adult when Claudette fostered Donna, I don't think the objection they were brought up as siblings applies in this case.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 07-06-2016 at 02:15.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (07-06-2016), Rear window (08-06-2016), Splashy (07-06-2016)

im still against vincent and donna having a kid together even as foster siblings late in life, they act like siblings very natural sibling banter and chemistry

im assume everyone knows jane and ian let max go down as they knew bobby was the killer all along except the inept police

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Splashy (07-06-2016)

im still against vincent and donna having a kid together even as foster siblings late in life, they act like siblings very natural sibling banter and chemistry

im assume everyone knows jane and ian let max go down as they knew bobby was the killer all along except the inept police

How would everyone know? Bobby hasn't admitted to anyone else's involvement and as far as I can remember Ian and Jane haven't been publicly implicated in any way. Maybe I've missed something?

I'm sure that will be Vincent's initial reaction, although he might possibly come around to the idea. However, the fact remains they're not brother and sister and weren't even brought up together. I'm sure there are real life couples who grew up treating each other as siblings but who later fell in love, married and had kids.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 07-06-2016 at 03:02.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (07-06-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Although Donna and Vincent are not blood related any resultant offspring will be in a weird territory. Remember how thingy (the one that was stabbed) and Sharon copped it as they were deemed related by the community.

Babe is soaking up being vile, great actress great role. Les just needs to get her on vid admiting what she is doing and she would easily and then turn up in the Vic in a dress and out her as scum, job done. But alas Babe can get away with anything on this soap.

Luaren is dating ANOTHER Beale and wants to visit Max with a sibling who wanted to save her vile bloke over him and they are shocked he dosent want to see them!!

Could Cathy get more winney ?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-06-2016), Rear window (08-06-2016)

Thread Information