Page 209 of 699 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 6982

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    I liked the scenes with Dot and Joyce in the minute mart. Also liked the Sharon and Michelle scenes on dating, highly amusing Ben giving tips to Michelle on this. These are the normal everyday scenes Coronation Street need to be doing and EastEnders are doing very well.

I wonder if Ben and Luke are going have a fling/thing? A sparkle there? Adam Astill is excellent in the role of Luke but he was very good in Holby and more recently Doctors.

Lovely tender scenens with Berndette and Karen. I wish Stacey had smacked Carmel, I will do it for her. The scene with Kush, Stacey and Martin were very powerful, all gave tip top performances, but for me Martin - James Bye was the stand out star.
    Ah yes he was also the barman in Coupling.

Could they please just section Stacy now and save us all a boring bout of deja vous.

Cloisters. One of the most expensive places to stay in Europe all to give the link a Diana P of W basis, its not even ski season and cant see either going on mountain walk or bike.

Maybe Max does know about James and Cathy, he is not adverse to murdering a woman so why would he care. Then he was the one who killed Steven, he shoved him into the counter causing the liver bleed.

But can Max please acciidentally do away with Woody, be fitting if he was lumped over the head by Blues greatest hits, mind you that would be a very small lump.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (29-09-2017), Rear window (28-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why did kathy or ian not take steven's ashes and mail to daddy simon
    It would cost a lot of money. If they put them in the sea, some will eventually get there

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (29-09-2017), Rear window (29-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Ah yes he was also the barman in Coupling.

Could they please just section Stacy now and save us all a boring bout of deja vous.

Cloisters. One of the most expensive places to stay in Europe all to give the link a Diana P of W basis, its not even ski season and cant see either going on mountain walk or bike.

Maybe Max does know about James and Cathy, he is not adverse to murdering a woman so why would he care. Then he was the one who killed Steven, he shoved him into the counter causing the liver bleed.

But can Max please acciidentally do away with Woody, be fitting if he was lumped over the head by Blues greatest hits, mind you that would be a very small lump.
    I would swear that he died because of a fire he started himself

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Rear window (29-09-2017)

female vicar what does dot think and are we all doing the google

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (29-09-2017), Glen1 (29-09-2017), Rear window (29-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Who? James? The last time we heard of James he was back in prison for raping another woman?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (29-09-2017)

Does Bernadette want to get pregnant again? I want to smack Carmel in the face, even though she didn't do anything, its just the look she gives.

So EastEnders is following in Emmerdale's footsteps and having a lady Dawn French Vicar. I had to smile at Joyce's Victoria Sponge, Dot being out sponged there me thinks. kim was funny with her 'combine harvest' line.

Lacey Turner and James Bye put in another great performance, your heart goes out to Martin and more natural (normal) scenes with Sharon and Michelle and nice nods back to their past with poodle perms and the mention of Kelvin.

There is a spark between Ben and Luke. It will be interesting to see how that one plays out. So Phil has tunred out to be a bit of a Johnny Craddock in the Kitchen. John and Gregg would be impressed. Poor Michelle, a creepy Duff Duff. The ending was almost a gasp, he's behind you.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (29-09-2017), Rear window (29-09-2017), USA Fan (10-10-2017)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Ultimately you are correct he did die as a result of his murderous intent, but the family relations officer in the pub told them he died of a bleed on his liver or kidney or swim bladder not sure now, but not from burns or smoke inhalation. In the scene in the kitchen Max shoved him hard into a kitchen unit of some type causing the mortal damage to him. He then ran out and was treated for smoke inhallation.

James attacked another women, I didnt remember that! He really is a twisted fish then coming back to do more evil.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (02-10-2017), flappinfanny (01-10-2017), Glen1 (29-09-2017), Rear window (29-09-2017)

oh ben he didn't need jump leads to get the jump off lukey

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (01-10-2017), kaz21 (29-09-2017), Rear window (29-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    oh ben he didn't need jump leads to get the jump off lukey

Again James Bye and Lacey Turner knocked it out of the park.

The Ben, Jay and Donna scenes were funny in the vic with Bens blind date. So Ben and Luke are going to make whoopi. Nose bleed Tom is a bit of a head case. Poor Michelle.

Creepy scenes at the end with JWB in the Caf. Very well played.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Rear window (01-10-2017)

Thread Information