Page 12 of 701 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

ian in the interview room with bobby was a complete farce and the killing box kept in the new school locker

thought cristine / jane's mama was a tad ott but she did call out bobby and ian

who was kathy on phone to, not gavin, michelle or peter was it?

Yay! Bobby's almost certainly going down! Even Keeble's listening to him now.

Notice he's saying all the right words but hasn't even shed one tear for his mum...

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    sharon chasing stacey and no blinks an eye to wonder why or ask
    They didn't need to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Sharon wetting herself that shes stuffed if a whole pub know the killers identity. no .. oh wait ..its just Stacey who will leak that fact ???????? Good on Stacy taking her down in the pub.
    That's the Stacey I know and love!

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Phil and Ian best buddies!! both not grasping that this is the end game, Bob is spilling like the Exon Valdeez (Ian being in the interview at the back thou was farcical)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    who was kathy on phone to, not gavin, michelle or peter was it?
    I thought it could be Peter. He's the closest person to Ian who's not currently on the scene.

I thoroughly enjoyed Jane's mum's verbal mauling of Ian!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 27-05-2016 at 00:55.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (28-05-2016), parkerman (27-05-2016), Splashy (27-05-2016)

I think Stacey's been great! Pulling no punches with Sharon.

I thought the Ian to Bobby line about Jane will come bouncing back like a ball.
    That wouldn't be a hockey ball would it? :-0

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-05-2016), Glen1 (28-05-2016), lizann (27-05-2016), parkerman (27-05-2016), Splashy (27-05-2016), tammyy2j (28-05-2016)

what a let down final episode for a good week

lauren and steven now a couple?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (28-05-2016), Splashy (28-05-2016)

what a let down final episode for a good week

lauren and steven now a couple?

I wish I hadn't known Steven was coming back with Lauren. I'd have enjoyed that twist.

I was worried all episode about Bobby being left alone in the house with poor Dot...

It seems very unrealistic that a child who's been charged with GBH and is being investigated for murder is allowed to walk free (although to be fair I've no idea what would happen to a kid in that position in real life). Surely he would have been assessed by a police psychiatrist at the very least?

I thought Ian's explanation of events to Christian was a good scene. I noticed the latter didn't interrogate Ian about Max however. Do the writers seriously believe most people wouldn't be incredulous that someone they loved allowed an innocent person to be jailed for life, or are they just trying to sweep it under the carpet?

I also don't believe Abi wouldn't be deeply shocked to discover her father's innocence, no matter how she feels about him.

At least Ian finally admitted Bobby's attack on Lucy wasn't an accident.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (28-05-2016), parkerman (28-05-2016), Splashy (28-05-2016), tammyy2j (28-05-2016)

im guessing dot don't know or don't believe bobby killed lucy, if she did would she allow him in her house

stacey is the only one in max's corner fighting

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-05-2016), Glen1 (28-05-2016), Splashy (28-05-2016)

im guessing dot don't know or don't believe bobby killed lucy, if she did would she allow him in her house

stacey is the only one in max's corner fighting

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I wish I hadn't known Steven was coming back with Lauren. I'd have enjoyed that twist.

It seems very unrealistic that a child who's been charged with GBH and is being investigated for murder is allowed to walk free (nt.
    Due to his predilection for attacking family members I would of thought he would of been placed with a foster family or in a juvenile unit if there is such a thing. I mean the kid is coughing up his guilty plea and obviously wants to be restrained in a way he cant hurt anybody else.

Abi, she knew Max didnt do it, she was just keen to keep Ben out of prison so choose her side, so in a way its no surprise she is unswerving in her convictions that Max did it and to be fair Max acted like he did with all his actions to remove evidence of Lucy from the car lot cctv etc.

Lauren back? Wheres the baby? Max is going to hate both of his off spring when he gets out and where does Stevo come into this ?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-05-2016), Glen1 (28-05-2016), tammyy2j (28-05-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

It seems very unrealistic that a child who's been charged with GBH and is being investigated for murder is allowed to walk free (nt.
    Due to his predilection for attacking family members I would of thought he would of been placed with a foster family or in a juvenile unit if there is such a thing. I mean the kid is coughing up his guilty plea and obviously wants to be restrained in a way he cant hurt anybody else.

Abi, she knew Max didnt do it, she was just keen to keep Ben out of prison so choose her side, so in a way its no surprise she is unswerving in her convictions that Max did it and to be fair Max acted like he did with all his actions to remove evidence of Lucy from the car lot cctv etc.

Lauren back? Wheres the baby? Max is going to hate both of his off spring when he gets out and where does Stevo come into this ?

Thread Information