Page 420 of 432 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4312

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

  1. #4191
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Red Rec
    Posts
    2,676
    Thanked: 3859
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I can't stand Winston. He's also a poor actor.
    As far as a supporting artist go he is pretty good, we don't seem to know Coronaiton St and Emmerdal's supporting artists as well. Do they have them? I know in Crossroads they would not let the supporting artists (extra's) talk as they had to pay them more. May be it is a budget thing with the ITV soaps? EastEnders have Winston, Shrimpy, Tracey and Marie.
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 29-04-2020 at 23:53.
    ‘Eh, Elsie, you’re just about ready for the knacker yard.’
    Elsie Tanner

  2. #4192
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanked: 465
    Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    As far as a supporting artist go he is pretty good, we don't seem to know Coronaiton St and Emmerdal's supporting artists as well. Do they have them? I know in Crossroads they would not let the supporting artists (extra's) talk as they had to pay them more. May be it is a budget thing with the ITV soaps? EastEnders have Winston, Shrimpy, Tracey and Marie.
    My mistake. I was confusing Winston with Patrick's new 'son'

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (02-05-2020)

  4. #4193
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,576
    Thanked: 11891
    I did enjoy the scenes with Linda and Phil and also Chantelle and Kheerat Panesar

  5. #4194
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanked: 465
    Daft question of the episode, " Is Patrick my dad?"....When someone has a dad, they always know who he is.

  6. #4195
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    45,989
    Thanked: 37082
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Daft question of the episode, " Is Patrick my dad?"....When someone has a dad, they always know who he is.
    No they do not .. I know I have a dad but do not know who or where he is --

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (11-05-2020), parkerman (05-05-2020)

  8. #4196
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,391
    Thanked: 9034
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    No they do not .. I know I have a dad but do not know who or where he is --
    Absolutely, Perdy. There are many many people who don't know who their father is and even when they meet him, they still do not know. Like you, Perdy, I speak from real life experience.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (11-05-2020), Perdita (06-05-2020)

  10. #4197
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    21,570
    Thanked: 13521
    whitney should have had leo's mother arrested instead of being smitten with gray

    linda wanting phil as a sponsor not sure that's good

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (11-05-2020), kaz21 (05-05-2020)

  12. #4198
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In a shack
    Posts
    499
    Thanked: 214
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Do we know where Kat went?
    I was wondering that also. Just looked into it, and Jessie Wallace was suspended for two months, for drinking on the set.

  13. #4199
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    21,570
    Thanked: 13521
    do chantelle get a battering from gray again

  14. #4200
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,391
    Thanked: 9034
    Quote Originally Posted by Timalay View Post
    I was wondering that also. Just looked into it, and Jessie Wallace was suspended for two months, for drinking on the set.
    Yes, funnily enough, I had the same thought. I knew Jessie Wallace had been suspended, but I couldn't remember how they had actually written Kat out for the time being, so I looked it up on Wikipedia and all it says is, "Kat is contacted by an unknown person for help and briefly leaves Walford." Hmmmm....

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (11-05-2020)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •