Page 423 of 424 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424 LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4231

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

  1. #4221
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,338
    Thanked: 8991
    Can someone explain to me the point of Max selling his share of the restaurant to Ian? How much has Ian paid him for it and won't Rainie be entitled to half of that in any divorce settlement? What has this achieved?

  2. #4222
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    21,404
    Thanked: 13451
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Can someone explain to me the point of Max selling his share of the restaurant to Ian? How much has Ian paid him for it and won't Rainie be entitled to half of that in any divorce settlement? What has this achieved?
    max signed it over temporay no payment but think ian will keep not sign back

  3. #4223
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,338
    Thanked: 8991
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    max signed it over temporay no payment but think ian will keep not sign back
    If that is the case, then it is complete nonsense and will not stand up as it will be seen just as a device to avoid paying Rainie and will be laughed out of court.

  4. #4224
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,273
    Thanked: 446
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    If that is the case, then it is complete nonsense and will not stand up as it will be seen just as a device to avoid paying Rainie and will be laughed out of court.
    It will be acceptable in Walford court but I agree that Beale is not to be trusted

  5. #4225
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    300
    Thanked: 566
    Gods help me, that whole discussion with Phil in the cafe talking about his reputation. Remind me, he's not Al Capone, the Kray Twins or Pablo Escobar, he's an aging,fat ex alcoholic with a dodgy garage.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (22-05-2020), lizann (21-05-2020), parkerman (21-05-2020)

  7. #4226
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,273
    Thanked: 446
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Gods help me, that whole discussion with Phil in the cafe talking about his reputation. Remind me, he's not Al Capone, the Kray Twins or Pablo Escobar, he's an aging,fat ex alcoholic with a dodgy garage.
    Why did they need to talk about their crimes in the cafe when they could have talked about them in private at Phil's house ?

  8. #4227
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    21,404
    Thanked: 13451
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Gods help me, that whole discussion with Phil in the cafe talking about his reputation. Remind me, he's not Al Capone, the Kray Twins or Pablo Escobar, he's an aging,fat ex alcoholic with a dodgy garage.
    it gets worse as jean tries to seduce phil soon

  9. #4228
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,338
    Thanked: 8991
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Why did they need to talk about their crimes in the cafe when they could have talked about them in private at Phil's house ?
    Yes, I did think that myself. However, I assume Phil didn't want to speak at home because Ben and Halfwit live there. However, anywhere other than a public cafe (apart from the Queen Vic) would have been better.

  10. #4229
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    45,880
    Thanked: 36967
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Why did they need to talk about their crimes in the cafe when they could have talked about them in private at Phil's house ?
    Because really private and confidential stuff needs to be discussed in a public place where others can overhear and see you talk together ... soapland rules!!!

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

    flappinfanny (Today), kaz21 (23-05-2020), parkerman (Yesterday)

  12. #4230
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,338
    Thanked: 8991
    It occurred to me tonight that if Phil and Ben had been around in the 1950s and 60s, we would never have heard of the Krays because surely they would have been like quivering jellies in the face of the mighty Mitchells.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •