Page 622 of 701 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 7004

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

So how do two soaking wet women with possible hypothermia get up to the top of the cliffs?
    oh maybe a refugee boat helps them, coz they always manage to get off the shore🤣
    If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter😏

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    it's tonight he dies or presumed dead missing, big Christmas episode storyline
    Maybe presumed dead, so he can be brought back, when his "new" work dries up🤔
    If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter😏

At one stage Mick looks down from the cliff onto what is obviously a beach covered by shallow waves, then jumps off into deep water. The two women also managed to get out of deep water onto beach very quickly 🤣🤣🤣 EE could have done better .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maryokane For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (27-12-2022)

I thought it was an excellent episode!

Also neither Linda nor Janine got out of the soaking wet clothes. Janine was going overboard with her insanity as usual thinking she was still going to get the pub. Her badgering of Scarlett...sorry Lamb Chop was so obvious that even she could see through her. Phils constant smirking as he acts the big man was irritating as usual. When is someone going to do the viewers a favour and have someone stick a knife in him because the tough guy act stopped working decades ago.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (27-12-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Also neither Linda nor Janine got out of the soaking wet clothes. Janine was going overboard with her insanity as usual thinking she was still going to get the pub. Her badgering of Scarlett...sorry Lamb Chop was so obvious that even she could see through her. Phils constant smirking as he acts the big man was irritating as usual. When is someone going to do the viewers a favour and have someone stick a knife in him because the tough guy act stopped working decades ago.
    Janine is arrested but not yet convicted.

that was janines exit so who gets the new pub, micks kids, scarlett with ricky or sonia, linda has to take some blame aftet cheating and having annie pushed mick to janine, so much for true love soul mates, then jumping in a car with janine pulling the wheel, janine had lost it but i do think she did love mick, charlie plays her so well

that was janines exit so who gets the new pub, micks kids, scarlett with ricky or sonia, linda has to take some blame asher cheating and having annie pushed mick to janine, so much for true love soul mates, then jumping in a car with janine pulling the wheel, janine had lost it but i do think she did love mick, charlie plays her so well
    I mainly blame Mick. His conduct caused Linda to turn to drink and then to Max. He was well aware of Janine's reputation but ignored it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I mainly blame Mick. His conduct caused Linda to turn to drink and then to Max. He was well aware of Janine's reputation but ignored it.
    linda turned to drunk before mick and katie and frankie then cheated with ginga ninja max like stacey did

so michael married janice who bought a new pub, with what money and does shirley even know what the photo is about
    Maybe did not buy it, just in there as tenants or given the managers job?

Thread Information