Thread: Anna Bamford scores a guest role in Home and Away

Anna Bamford scores a guest role in Home and Away

Article in the Sunday Telegraph today: "Anna finds a new home

Anna Bamford is exchanging Bondi for Palm Beach after scoring a guest role in long-running soapy, Home and Away.

The former Wonderland actress has been cast in the Channel 7 drama and is looking forward to all that comes with working in Summer Bay.

"it's a show that's been running for so long & is the most iconic Australian show so I am really excited about being a part of that," she said.

"While I haven't been watching it in recent years, I was a big fan growing up back in the day when Rebecca Cartwright was on the show. When I was around 13, I loved it."

Bamford, who is best known for her role as girl-next-door Miranda on Ten's Wonderland, said she is excited to work with Seven.

"Seven produce really great drama & really great stories so I feel really excited to have been given this opportunity. It is great," she said."

This is the DailyMail article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 15-05-2016 at 12:11.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-05-2016)

Was only a matter of time before she turned up on Home and Away. I liked her in Wonderland, so it's a good addition IMO. Jet Wilkinson probably brought her over since she produced/directed on Wonderland and directs on Home and Away every so often.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (15-05-2016)

DailyMail article with a number of photos of Anna Bamford at Palm Beach on Monday filming the first scenes for her guest role, opposite Jackson Heywood (who will play Brody Morgan).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...enes-soap.html

Home and Away is introducing a love interest for Brody Morgan, but is Jeannie Woods really all she seems?

Australian fans will meet Jeannie - played by Anna Bamford - this week, and she immediately attracts the attention of a love-struck Brody.

Jeannie will arrive in Summer Bay after Evelyn MacGuire (Philippa Northeast) invites her to play in a volleyball match at the local youth centre and soon lands herself a job at Salt.

But although Brody is clearly smitten with the newcomer, it soon becomes clear that there is something far more mysterious about Jeannie than initially meets the eye.

As the pair start to hit it off, it looks as if Brody could finally be getting his wish. But when Brody responds to what he believes is a flirtatious move of Jeannie's, she is horrified and immediately backs away.

And that's not all, either. After a mortified Brody apologises for the earlier mishap, Jeannie responds by planting a kiss on the cheek. This time, Brody is confident that it's a green light to make a further move, but once again Jeannie responds angrily - and even shoves him into a trolley.

Fed up, Brody takes a stand this time and throws her out of his restaurant, but just what exactly is going on with Jeannie?

Nate Cooper watches on as the Morgans are rattled by what's happened to Decker in Home and Away
    © Channel 5
    Speaking about her character, Home and Away's new recruit Anna told TV Week: "She brings her own dramas to the Bay."

Jackson Heywood, who plays Brody, added: "He is like a 5-year old boy around her. He's gone from being a confident restaurant owner to a blubbering mess when she's around.

"He has been out of love and out of practice with women for so long, he completely forgets how to read females. It doesn't look good for him."

Digital Spy

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-10-2016), Pantherboy (31-10-2016), tammyy2j (09-11-2016)

Her parents are in a cult which is why she ran away from them

She looks a bit like Rebecca Cartwright who played Hayley

Thread Information