Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers SUNDAY 22nd May - THURSDAY 26th May 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    maybe but then they did mention a while back about how many restaurants fail in the first year, also why are they not changing the name?

Wouldn't rule Nick out getting it back just yet
    Nick sold the Bistro legally to Robert, unless Robert decides to leave Weatherfield and Tracy, which I doubt will happen soon, I can see Nick being offered a partnership with Robert as Robert might feel guilty about the way he managed to buy the Bistro because of Tracy´s scheming but not sure about him becoming the outright owner again...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-05-2016)

I agree i think they will do some sort of deal.....but could he work with someone who slept with his fiance. Nck gave Robert a chance in life so all this will feel like betrayal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I agree i think they will do some sort of deal.....but could he work with someone who slept with his fiance. Nck gave Robert a chance in life so all this will feel like betrayal
    I think it could happen but Nick will certainly need time to come to terms with the betrayal. It'll probably help that Robert wasn't party to the manipulation of Nick to get him to sell the bistro to Robert.

Over on Coronation Street, the anticipation is building for Carla Connor and Nick Tilsley's wedding - with the release of this picture showing them all dressed up for their big day.

Carla (Alison King) is hoping for her happy ending as she prepares to tie the knot with Nick, but her biggest secret is still casting a shadow over the proceedings.

Carla Connor and Nick Tilsley's wedding in Coronation Street© ITV

The build-up to the ceremony will see Carla's enemy Tracy Barlow renew her vicious blackmail, threatening to ruin the big day by exposing Carla's one-night stand with Robert Preston.

When Carla's father Johnny gets wind of Tracy's behaviour and later realises that her sabotage has already started, he takes matters into his own hands to keep her away from the ceremony.

As he argues with Tracy in the factory, Johnny seizes the opportunity to do something drastic and locks her in the store cupboard.

Has Johnny done enough to stop Tracy revealing all about Carla and Robert? Could she make her escape to ruin things? Could Nick's brain injury halt the proceedings? Or could Carla defy the odds and actually become Mrs Tilsley?

Whatever happens, we know that Carla will be leaving the cobbles as the story reaches its conclusion - so keep watching to find out exactly how she goes. And with Callum Logan's body soon to be discovered too, will Nick end up with even more on his plate?

Coronation Street airs the wedding week from Sunday, May 22 at 9pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-05-2016), parkerman (15-05-2016), Vikki (15-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Could she make her escape to ruin things?
    Could also be a bit of deja vu here. Remember Steve and Karen's wedding?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-05-2016), maidmarian (15-05-2016), Perdita (15-05-2016)

If history is going to repeat itself, I hope Robert dumps Tracy for good and carries on living happily ever after on Coronation Street just to rub it in

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-05-2016), parkerman (15-05-2016)

I hope he ends up with leanne whch will really rile Tracy

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-05-2016), Perdita (15-05-2016), tammyy2j (16-05-2016)

I always thought the body would get discovered by builders as Gail wants this and that done. But now confused as it looks like when the body is discovered there s a funeral with everyone present. So does Tony get the blame. Do people have funerals without a body. Very confused

I always thought the body would get discovered by builders as Gail wants this and that done. But now confused as it looks like when the body is discovered there s a funeral with everyone present. So does Tony get the blame. Do people have funerals without a body. Very confused
    I have read that sometimes people have a funeral without a body when there was a murder and the body has not been found. I too thought Gail would want some wrok done that will uncover Callum´s body ... intrigued now as to how it will all come about.. looks like a great week

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-05-2016), swmc66 (15-05-2016)

I think people have a memorial service when
    someone is missing and there is good reason
    to believe they are dead but no body is found.
    To.have someone officially declared dead without
    a body - you have to.wait 7 yrs?

All the actors and spoiler publicity are sticking
    to the story that it is Calluns body thats found
    Im probably the only poster on the board that
    thinks it wont be!
    Its meant to be confusing!!I think

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

alan45 (15-05-2016), Dazzle (15-05-2016), Perdita (15-05-2016), swmc66 (15-05-2016)

Thread Information