Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers SUNDAY 22nd May - THURSDAY 26th May 2016

Coronation Street's Carla Connor is spooked tonight (May 23) as she realises that Tracy Barlow is hell-bent on ruining her wedding day.

When Todd Grimshaw calls round with a bride's bouquet, Carla (Alison King) is horrified to learn that Tracy messed up her booking of wedding flowers to make some quick cash.

While Tracy's behaviour may seem petty, it sets Carla's mind into overdrive as she wonders what else Tracy might be capable of.

Later, when Carla arrives for her wedding at the Bistro, she shocks her partner Nick Tilsley by admitting that she needs to talk to him. As she pulls him to one side, will she confess to her affair with Robert Preston before Tracy can spill the beans? Or will she miss her chance to come clean?

Coronation Street airs tonight at 9pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-05-2016), Vikki (23-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    If Tracy comes out of this too as a winner I definitely won't be watching corrie for as long as she's in it. I'm so sick of her behaviour now! I thought they would have made her to change her ways a little bit since deirdre died, but to be honest, she's just getting worse.. She's evil. Too much for me. Even charity in Emmerdale has got some conscience, but Tracy.. Never. Really bad choice to make her this bad.
    I wonder if this is building up to Tracy getting murdered ..... More and more people with a reason????

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    I wonder if this is building up to Tracy getting murdered ..... More and more people with a reason????

Corrie are not known for keeping spoilers secret and I think we would have seen spoilers of her demise by now .. sure would come as a surprise to me ..

Corrie are not known for keeping spoilers secret and I think we would have seen spoilers of her demise by now .. sure would come as a surprise to me ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-05-2016)

I don't think we'll be so lucky as to have Tracy killed off.

Even if Kate Ford wanted to leave (which is unlikely given she had little success last time), Corrie bosses would want to leave their options open to entice her back or recast in the future. As Ken and Deirdre's daughter, Tracy's an important character in Corrie's history - even though she doesn't appear to be popular with many viewers.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 23-05-2016 at 18:02.

[QUOTE=Dazzle;848920]I don't think we'll be so lucky as to have Tracy killed off.

Even if Kate Ford wanted to leave (which is unlikely given she had little success last time), Corrie bosses would want to leave their options open to entice her back or recast in the future. As Ken and Deirdre's daughter, she's an important character in Corrie's history - even though she doesn't appear to be popular with many viewers.[/QUOTE]
    In my humble opinion that is due to the ridiculous storylines the chacracter was given and the bad acting by the acress and I believe she will not leave at her own request ever, sadly

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-05-2016), parkerman (23-05-2016)

i think she is attacked hence her kidney infection

Coronation Street's David Platt is spooked tonight (May 25) as he pays a tense visit to Gail's granny flat.

David (Jack P Shepherd) heads into the annexe in a panic after a dramatic sequence of events on the cobbles leaves him worrying that Callum Logan's body will be discovered.

Show bosses are still keeping quiet over exactly what happens, but it's a storyline twist that fans won't see coming.

After checking on Callum, a shaken David is left in no doubt that the corpse will be uncovered by the police imminently. Is it the beginning of the end for David's killer wife Kylie?

Coronation Street airs tonight at 9pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-05-2016), tammyy2j (25-05-2016)

Do the nazirs live next to them? Is it something to do with a builder and the conservatory Yasmin wants. I need to know i cant bear this!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-05-2016), Perdita (25-05-2016), Rear window (25-05-2016), tammyy2j (25-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Do the nazirs live next to them? Is it something to do with a builder and the conservatory Yasmin wants. I need to know i cant bear this!
    Or does Carla drive into Platts house trying to kill Tracy

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-05-2016), lizann (25-05-2016), parkerman (26-05-2016)

Thread Information