Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers SUNDAY 22nd May - THURSDAY 26th May 2016

Exclamation Corrie Spoilers SUNDAY 22nd May - THURSDAY 26th May 2016

Episode 8910: Sunday 22nd May at 9pm

As everyone prepares for the wedding Johnny goes to extreme lengths to stop Tracy ruining Carla’s big day.

Writer – Mark Burt
    Director – Michael Lacey
    Series Producer – Stuart Blackburn
    Executive Producer – Kieran Roberts

Episode 8911: Monday 23rd May at 9pm

With Johnny nowhere to be found Roy offers to walk Carla down the aisle.
    But will the ceremony go ahead?

Writer – Julie Jones
    Director – Michael Lacey

Episode 8912: Tuesday 24th May at 9pm

Will Tracy be able to escape and stop the wedding before it has even begun?
    How will Nick react to what Carla has to tell him?

Writer – Debbie Oates
    Director – Michael Lacey

Episode 8913: Wednesday 25th May at 9pm

An oblivious Cathy stuns Roy with a surprise proposal.
    And a shock incident changes the Platts’ future forever.

Writer – Joe Turner
    Director – Michael Lacey

Episode 8914: Thursday 26th May at 9pm

David, Kylie and Sarah get a visit from the police.
    And Carla prepares to bid farewell to Weatherfield.

Writer – Jan McVerry
    Director – Michael Lacey

ITV
    Last edited by Perdita; 11-05-2016 at 13:07. Reason: Typo

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Brucie (11-05-2016), Dazzle (11-05-2016), lizann (11-05-2016), maidmarian (11-05-2016), swmc66 (14-05-2016), tammyy2j (11-05-2016), Vikki (11-05-2016)

Carla's exit really don't sound very exciting

I am guessing she don't marry Nick and leaves disgraced as her one night stand with Robert and helping him buy Nick's business comes out

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

alan45 (11-05-2016), Dazzle (11-05-2016), lizann (11-05-2016), maidmarian (11-05-2016), Perdita (11-05-2016), swmc66 (14-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I am guessing she don't marry Nick and leaves disgraced as her one night stand with Robert and helping him buy Nick's business comes out
    leaving her business, friends and family so tracy is winning unless peter returns with a big knicker factory in Portsmouth for her to run confessing his undying love for her

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

leaving her business, friends and family so tracy is winning unless peter returns with a big knicker factory in Portsmouth for her to run confessing his undying love for her

Coronation Street is shifting its schedule to 9pm for the week beginning Sunday, May 22 as part of Carla's exit and the discovery of Callum's body.

An episode of Corrie will air each night between May 22 and Thursday, May 26. There will be no episode on Friday, May 27 due to football.

The 'event week' episodes will air between the Britain's Got Talent semi-final performance and results shows, as it has done in previous years.

The change is a scheduling move, as opposed to it being unsuitable for the pre-watershed.

Nick tells Carla he can't marry her
    © ITV

During the dramatic week, Carla Connor is preparing to marry Nick Tilsey, though she is apprehensive ahead of the nuptials, especially with the prospect of Tracey Barlow revealing her fling with Robert Preston.

The discovery of Callum's body at number 8 will also have repercussions for many characters.

Digital Spy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-05-2016), Vikki (12-05-2016)

I though Robert said he would finish with Tracy if she spilled the beans. Has something changed? There is no way Nick could get the Bistro now.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I though Robert said he would finish with Tracy if she spilled the beans. Has something changed? There is no way Nick could get the Bistro now.
    For some reason, Robert is so in love with Tracy, he forgives her for everything, regardless of how horrible and destructive she can be

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-05-2016), lizann (14-05-2016), maidmarian (14-05-2016), swmc66 (14-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    We aren't sure if it's Tracy that tells Carla or if Carla admits it. Seems so strange to me that Carla having done everything she has done to make the wedding go ahead would just decide to admit it on the wedding day. Especially as she knows that Nick has to avoid stress.

As for Robert, if he finds out again that Tracy was blackmailing Carla since the last time then he should finish with her. But he wont. Tracy is all he has. I can see the Bistro suffering from Tracy's actions. When everyone knows what has happened and how Robert got the Bistro through blackmailing then are they really going to want to eat there. And will the staff be pleased to hear what they have done to Nick? Robert got handed the Bistro that was very successful but I can see that sliding very fast

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    We aren't sure if it's Tracy that tells Carla or if Carla admits it. Seems so strange to me that Carla having done everything she has done to make the wedding go ahead would just decide to admit it on the wedding day. Especially as she knows that Nick has to avoid stress.

As for Robert, if he finds out again that Tracy was blackmailing Carla since the last time then he should finish with her. But he wont. Tracy is all he has. I can see the Bistro suffering from Tracy's actions. When everyone knows what has happened and how Robert got the Bistro through blackmailing then are they really going to want to eat there. And will the staff be pleased to hear what they have done to Nick? Robert got handed the Bistro that was very successful but I can see that sliding very fast
    The Bistro won´t suffer .. people in soapland have a short memory anyway and nobody on Coronation Street will boycott the Bistro because of Tracy .. might not buy their respective spouses/partners any flowers from Preston Petals but even that won´t last long ..

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-05-2016), maidmarian (14-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The Bistro won´t suffer .. people in soapland have a short memory anyway and nobody on Coronation Street will boycott the Bistro because of Tracy .. might not buy their respective spouses/partners any flowers from Preston Petals but even that won´t last long ..
    maybe but then they did mention a while back about how many restaurants fail in the first year, also why are they not changing the name?

Wouldn't rule Nick out getting it back just yet

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-05-2016)

Thread Information