Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 23rd - 27th May 2016

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    Lauren doubts brad's fidelity 😂 well he did cheat on his wife for you dumb bitch.
    You make a good point but he was able to be faithful to Terese for around 20years.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (10-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    You make a good point but he was able to be faithful to Terese for around 20years.
    He's cheated on every women he's been with, the man has form and any future endeavours of his need to be on guard

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-05-2016), Dazzle (10-05-2016), TaintedLove (18-05-2016)

Ihate the idea of Tyler and Piper she seems way to young for him it makes me cringe

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meagan82 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-05-2016), Vikki (10-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by meagan82 View Post
    Ihate the idea of Tyler and Piper she seems way to young for him it makes me cringe
    I like them together tbh.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

eni294 (10-05-2016)

I quite like them together. on paper it shouldn't work but there is good chemistry there Tyler is a decent guy that really cares for her & I like the slow approach they have taken & I'm willing to keep an open mind.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-05-2016), eni294 (11-05-2016), Ruffed_lemur (10-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    I quite like them together. on paper it shouldn't work but there is good chemistry there Tyler is a decent guy that really cares for her & I like the slow approach they have taken & I'm willing to keep an open mind.
    I agree. I like them together and they have a good friendship as well, so if they wait until Piper turns at least seventeen then the age gap won't seem so bad.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    I agree. I like them together and they have a good friendship as well, so if they wait until Piper turns at least seventeen then the age gap won't seem so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    Yes, seventeen seems to me to be almost an adult while sixteen still a child. A 24 year old man with a sixteen year old girl makes me feel a bit uneasy, but I think I'd be OK with them getting together when she's seventeen. It's almost certainly going to happen going by the heavy hints being given.

I do agree they've got good chemistry and would make a nice couple - as adults.

Gosh I never thought of Brodie, if he is responsible then I hope he gets arrested, yes I agree Paul mustn't do anything stupid it would be awful if he did, if there is someone else responsible for the explosion does anyone know who it might be?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrocanthus View Post
    Gosh I never thought of Brodie, if he is responsible then I hope he gets arrested, yes I agree Paul mustn't do anything stupid it would be awful if he did, if there is someone else responsible for the explosion does anyone know who it might be?
    Hi Pyrocanthus,

Many people wonder who the person responsible for the explosion might be. There is another thread designed especially for the explosion with 9 possible suspects, Brodie is not on the list but certainly he could have caused the explosion.

I was trying to organise a poll for Neighbours fans to have a bit of fun with their assumptions about the culprit.

Unfortunately, it wasn't possible to do the poll. I'm in the middle of doing something alternative to the poll. Have a go!

Thread Information