Thread: Logie Awards

Logie Awards

Delta Goodrem spills on her first Logies

In 2003, a then 17-year-old Delta Goodrem won a TV WEEK Logie for her breakthrough performance on*Neighbours.

Her on-screen character Nina Tucker was a shy and aspiring singer and on the show, sang what would become Delta’s number one hit, ‘Born To Try’.*

From that point Delta’s career skyrocketed, culminating with the Logie win for “Most Popular New Female Talent”.

So young! A fresh-faced Delta shows off her first Logie

Delta was also invited to perform on the big night, where she unleashed a stunning medley of "‘Born To Try" and "Lost Without You."

Thirteen years later, Delta still cites that first Logies as unforgettable.

“I was very much the new kid on the block,” Delta recalls.

“I was so nervous that I thought I was going to pass out! And then hearing them call out my name I thought, ‘Oh no, now I have to speak!’”

“That first year is burned in my memory!”

Congrats Delta!
    Last edited by eni294; 08-05-2016 at 13:36.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (08-05-2016), Vikki (09-05-2016)

Neighbours current and past actors and actresses at TV Logie Awards 2016

Delta Goodrem at Logie Awards 2016:

Stefan Dennis and his wife:

Neighbours hottest brothers:

Olympia Valance (in 'who has got the prettiest dress competition'):

Last edited by eni294; 08-05-2016 at 14:19.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (08-05-2016), Vikki (09-05-2016)

Ice queen: Neighbours actress Olympia Valance shows off her cleavage in plunging lace gown as she arrives on the Logies 2016 red carpet

It's the second time she has walked the red carpet for the TV Week Logie Awards.*And on Sunday Olympia Valance left heads turning as she arrived at Melbourne's Crown Palladium dressed in a plunging lace gown.

The Jaton Couture designed piece hugged tightly around the 23-year-old's slender frame before dropping to the ground and forming a train.

Ice queen: Olympia Valance left heads turning on Sunday as she dressed in a plunging lace gown as she attended the 2016 Logie Awards in MelbourneThe garment featured a nude-coloured body suit, which finished inched above the knee, and off-the-shoulder sleeves that formed into flares at the end.

Olympia accessorised with a matching lace choker necklace, Anton Jewellery*diamond earrings and large rings which she wore on both hands.

She slicked her brunette locks back into a tight bun, giving the camera a clear view of her flawless makeup.

Silver beauty: The Jaton Couture designed piece hugged tightly around the 23-year-old's slender frame before dropping to the ground and forming a train

Bling:
    Olympia accessorised with a matching lace choker necklace, Anton Jewellery diamond earrings and large rings which she wore on both handsThe Neighbours star opted for a gold shimmer eye shadow and thick black lashes as well as deep purple matte lipstick.

Earlier on in the week, Olympia also sparked rumours she and ex-boyfriend Greg Cannell may have reunited their romance after sharing some sun-soaked photos.

While the soap star proudly shared images of the duo together, Greg hadn't posted anything on his social media. The pair dated for 15 months before splitting in February.

Pulled back: She slicked her brunette locks back into a tight bun, giving the camera a clear view of her flawless makeup+8*

Colour:
    The Neighbours star opted for a gold shimmer eye shadow and thick black lashes as well as deep purple matte lipstickAt the time, Olympia issued a short statement via social media, telling her 27,000 followers: 'Just a quick note from me - Sadly Greg & I have separated.'

Their split came as a shock to many, after the couple only had eyes for each other at the brunette beauty's birthday dinner in January.

The pair, who began dating in November 2014, attended the Portsea Polo in early January and posed in a number of cosy shots together, plastered across social media.

While in the UK in March at the Empire Awards, the Neighbours actress was also linked to comedian and Britain's Got Talent judge, David Walliams.

The look of love?
    Earlier on in the week, Olympia also sparked rumours she and ex-boyfriend Greg Cannell may have reunited their romance after sharing some sun-soaked photos

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz..._campaign=1490
    Last edited by eni294; 08-05-2016 at 18:25.

Here comes the bride! Delta Goodrem shows off her slim figure in a bridal-inspired gown as she walks the Logies red carpet ahead of anticipated performance

She is scheduled to take to the TV Week Logie Awards stage to perform her new tune Dear Life.And ahead of her performance Delta Goodrem stunned in a bridal-inspired Paolo Sebastian gown as she strutted down the exclusive red carpet at*Melbourne's Crown Palladium on Sunday.

The 31-year-old singer flaunted her slender physique in the figure-hugging garment, which gathered loosely around her legs while forming a long train.

A look like no other! Delta Goodrem stunned in a bridal-inspired Paolo Sebastian gown on Sunday night as she strutted down the TV Week Logie Awards red carpet at Melbourne's Crown Palladium

The ball gown featured sheer sleeves embroidered with a pattern that continued across the chest region of the dress.

Delta wore her long luscious golden locks out and parted down the middle while styled in a loose curl.While her hair fell freely down her back, she opted for a simple makeup look including gold eye shadow and lashings of black mascara.See Logies 2016 red carpet updates as*Delta Goodrem stuns in*bridal-inspired gownRHOM ladies and Delta Goodrem rock the Logies red carpet.

Bride-style: The 31-year-old singer flaunted her slender physique in the figure-hugging garment, which gathered loosely around her legs while forming a long train

Rock a romantic white lace maxi dress like Delta

Paolo Sebastian Autumn/ Winter 2016 Couture

Delta Goodrem looked positively angelic as she sashayed along the red carpet in a floor-sweeping white ethereal gown by Paolo Sebastian at the TV Week Logie Awards.

We’re loving this romantic maxi dress featuring semi-translucent floral embroidered lace skirt and mesh bodice.

Part of Paolo Sebastian’s autumn/ winter 2016 couture collection, this gown isn’t available to buy online, but you can click right to find out more about the brand and make an enquiry

Details: The ball gown featured sheer sleeves embroidered with a pattern that continued across the chest region of the dress

Simple yet stylish: Delta wore her long luscious golden locks out and parted down the middle while styled in a loose curl.She defined her cheekbones with a gold shimmer bronzer while highlighting her lips with a plum lipstick.It was announced last month that Delta would be one of the many performers taking to the Logies stage.Following the news she expressed her excitement about her upcoming gig.

Keeping it simple: While her hair fell freely down her back, she opted for a simple makeup look including gold eye shadow and lashings of black mascara+8Girl of the moment:*It was announced last month that Delta would be one of the many performers taking to the Logies stage

Proud:*Speaking to TV Week magazine, she said: 'It wil be my first performance of the new song and I’m just really honoured to do it at a place I call home, like the Logies'Speaking to*TV Week*magazine, she said: 'It will be my first performance of the new song and I’m just really honoured to do it at a place I call home, like the Logies.'For a lot of people it will be their first time hearing the song. It will be a great moment.'Delta continued: 'I’m really looking forward to singing it to a crowd of people who are my peers and friends from over the years.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rformance.html
    Last edited by eni294; 08-05-2016 at 19:36.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Vikki (09-05-2016)

More photos from Logie Awards 2016:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

did the show win any

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did the show win any
    Unfortunately no. Home and away won Best Drama award.

Thread Information