Thread: Newbie but oldie Casualty fan

Newbie but oldie Casualty fan

Hi folks, just signed up after watching the latest episode of the fantastic & long running Casualty. Sorry I didn't find the introduce yourself area. So, Casualty, been a fan since Robson Green was a porter! It is the highlight of my Saturday night (well there`s bugger else on lets face it). My favourite characters are. Mr Charley Fairhead (obviously) he`s been in it from day 1. Zoe & Max, shame one of them has gone. Could have been worse, could have lost them both. Lofty! he was another character sadly missed. Dixey the paramedic. The death of Geoff was a total shock as I thought he was a great bloke. I could go on (and probably will do) so I will leave it for now. Your input would be greatly welcomed............cheers.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corkymills For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (17-05-2016), maidmarian (08-05-2016)

I used to watch this way way back.. wasn't Brenda Fricker in this at one stage?
    Super Mod

Yes, she was, she played Megan, very popular character who came back to iCasualty after some years absence in 2010 as a terminally ill patient and committed suicide

Yes, I too remember Megan, also the bird lady in Home Alone movie. There have been a few old t v stars who`s career`s have hit the skids and they end up in Casualty. I have sat there many a Saturday night and looked and thought " What have I seen him/her in before" and try to figure it out for myself before going to Google for the answer. As I have said I am a massive fan and nothing annoys me more than tuning in on a Saturday night to find X factor or the voice finals have taken it`s place.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to corkymills For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (09-05-2016)

Thread Information