Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mark Brennan's second job... without his uniform ;)

The last thing I want to do is to be drawn back into this row. However, I want to assure other readers of this thread that my posts to eni294 were in no way attempts to intimidate or bully. Also, having been acquainted with Perdita for nearly seven years, I know the same is true for her.

The only reason I commented this time is because eni294 has been very quickly making a habit of posting unnecessary threads. Obviously everyone makes mistakes and I'm not pendantic enough to pick at every one I notice. In fact I don't even notice them unless they happen often.

The three threads mentioned above regarding Neighbours UK pace and Aus pace aligning, in date order, are:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...-year&p=836230

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...with-Aus-pace!

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ng-up-with-Aus

Perdita posted first, and I thanked her post. The other two posters don't often post new threads and, as fairly new forum members, are not posters with whom I am friends (although I've responded to posts of theirs many times as I have lots of members of this forum - including eni294).

If you compare threads started on the first page of the General forum, eni284 has started five in the past five days, whereas Perdita has started three in the past six months. This unusal forum activity drew my attention and I commented upon it. That's really all there is to it.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 06-05-2016 at 21:11.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (06-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    Siobhan, thank you for your message.

With all due respect I know you wish to be true what you said. Unfortunately it is not. They clearly wanted to intimidate me.

Perdita makes many mistakes but her friends do not correct her. Instead they try to correct (intimidate) new members.

How can you explain that there are 3 separate threads regarding the same issue:

1) Keeping up with Aus

2) Neighbours to air on the same day in UK and Australia from next year

3) Neighbours UK catching up with Aus pace!

Dazzle commented and/or thanked on each of the above posts (2 of them posted the same day). Why didn't she correct them because they were older members/ her friends? If she has corrected them as well it won't be personal what she was trying to do to me. But as she didn't correct them it does look personal, don't you think so? I can provide many examples if you wish.

Another example- Why Perdita didn't post the thread regarding Kym Valentine: 'I hit rock bottom' in general news?

Double standard?

Perdita has sent me 11 private messages the other day trying to make me feel wrong about the way I compose my spoilers, attach links to each spoiler or even she encoursged me to not post similar spoilers. But she does post almost identical spoilers herself. And if the spoilers she has been posting were correct I would never have started posting spoilers myself. I appreciate that she has been posting spoilers for many years. Does it mean that new members cannot post spoilers from different sources? She also missed many times stating the sources of her spoilers. Or posted things in wrong places. And that's fine. She is only a human and is allowed to make mistakes. But it is hypocritical if she correct others on the same mistakes without correcting her own mistakes first.

Will you move all the other incorrectly place threads or just mine? I haven't broken any rules by posting things to my best knowledge.
    Perdita has sent me 11 private messages the other day trying to make me feel wrong about the way I compose my spoilers, attach

One of the replies I got
    03-05-2016 14:58

Re: Spoilers

You give people useful tips and advicde on top of posting spoilers! That's very helpful !

You didn't offend me. I understand that each of us is differnt and thrrefore each of us has different preferences. I didn't want you to feel that I'm taking over from you.

I have days when feel better and can be more active. From what I see you have been consistent and have been doing the wonderful wirk here for years. The forum need more consistent people like you!

Does not sound like I have been intimidating eni294, does it?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    The last thing I want to do is to be drawn back into this row. However, I want to assure other readers of this thread that my posts to eni294 were in no way attempts to intimidate or bully. Also, having been acquainted with Perdita for nearly seven years, I know the same is true for her.

The only reason I commented this time is because eni294 has been very quickly making a habit of posting unnecessary threads. Obviously everyone makes mistakes and I'm not pendantic enough to pick at every one I notice. In fact I don't even notice them unless they happen often.

The three threads mentioned above regarding Neighbours UK pace and Aus pace aligning, in date order, are:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?137952-Neighbours-to-air-on-the-same-day-in-UK-and-Australia-from-next-year&p=836230

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?137954-Neighbours-UK-catching-up-with-Aus-pace!

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?138076-Keeping-up-with-Aus

Perdita posted first, and I thanked her post. The other two posters don't often post new threads and, as fairly new forum members, are not posters with whom I am friends (although I've responded to posts of theirs many times as I have lots of members of this forum - including eni294).

If you compare threads started on the first page of the General forum, eni284 has started five in the past five days, whereas Perdita has started three in the past six months. This unusal forum activity drew my attention and I commented upon it. That's really all there is to it.
    Thank you for explaining your reasons for correcting my posting. Unfortunately, I still believe that you have been acting in a bullying, intimidating way.

Reading posts I noticed that it is not the first time you have done it. You decided not to correct other newer members (I am one of them) on a similar issue. One of them posted a few threads on the main page as well. It is difficult to believe that your corrections on my posting wasn't personal.

Can I repeat my question- have you ever corrected Perdita on at least one of her many mistakes? If not, why? Why you don't vorrect your friend who you have known for many years and who posts a lot and who makes many mistakes?

If you know her that well. Then I am sure, she told you about her private emails to me a few days ago. And my responses. Has she forgotten to mention my ill health? Is it easier to intimidate someone who is in hospi

In my opinion your email was patronising. Neither you or Perdita are moderators. But you presented her as some kind of guru.

If you look again at your first reply it shows up that you teamed up together. You replied to me but you managed to involved Perdita in your reply and you

But as you brought Perdita into this 'row' why cannot she speak fir herself?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Perdita has sent me 11 private messages the other day trying to make me feel wrong about the way I compose my spoilers, attach

One of the replies I got
    03-05-2016 14:58

Re: Spoilers

You give people useful tips and advicde on top of posting spoilers! That's very helpful !

You didn't offend me. I understand that each of us is differnt and thrrefore each of us has different preferences. I didn't want you to feel that I'm taking over from you.

I have days when feel better and can be more active. From what I see you have been consistent and have been doing the wonderful wirk here for years. The forum need more consistent people like you!

Does not sound like I have been intimidating eni294, does it?

I looked at some emails posted to the moderator. One of them involved bullying another member. Both of you were involved in this. Perdita you seem to be the quiet 'bully' you only liked/thanked others who were trashing someone. Dazzle was more active there. That's why Perdita sent me intimidating private emails that nobody could witness it and Dazzle just support her more openly. (Most bullies are not aware what they are doing- they just give themselves the right to do it and they justify theirs behaviour).

In my youth years (until I was 19 ) I was bullied a lot. Some of the bullies matched your behaviour.

Anyway, below I attach some proof of your uncool behaviour. You can also see that the person who reported the bullying is not longer active on the forum. 'Well done!' If that's your aim.

neelix*-*03-12-2015
    Hi Siobhan*As you seem to be the only active moderator here I tried to private message you but don't have permission? Anyway - I understand Gilly isn't popular but in my opinion the bitching and nasty comments are getting out of hand and needs to be, well ... moderated! It's certainly spoiling the forum for me. I don't comment often but when a thread is made specifically so that members can bitch about someone, I feel this borders on bullying. If you don't like someone or their opinion, fine. But do people have to be constantly targeted?

Siobhan*-*03-12-2015

Hi Neelix Ihave seen on thread called "Gilly is right" and I am speaking with the admin about it. Is there another thread specifically aimed at Gilly?

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ighlight=gilly

03-12-2015*18:04 #17

Dazzle*Best Female 2015**********Join DateNov 2009LocationWalesPosts6,646Thanks13,235Thanked 6,979 Times in 3,283 Posts

*Originally Posted by*Siobhan*
    Can we all refrain from the*Gilly*bashing... She was here and is no longer so lets draw a line under this. This thread also gives a bad impression of the boards that we are a clique and bitch as soon as someone is banned. This leaves a bad impression on newcomers.*Please let keep this thread on a Neighbours topic

I agree, even though I'm guilty as charged. She's angered a lot of people and it can be hard to let go.Perhaps it'd be better to close the thread since it's specifically about*Gilly.Last edited by Dazzle; 03-12-2015 at*18:05.Thank**********

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

alan45*(03-12-2015),*badirene*(04-12-2015),*maidmarian*(03-12-2015),*Perdita*(03-12-2015)

The member who joined in 2012 left the forum soon after the unpleasant experience.

neelix**Junior Member
    Join Date 06-10-2012 Last Activity12-12-2015*00:16
    Last edited by eni294; 06-05-2016 at 22:40.

I can't be bothered to justify myself to the above two posts. Regular readers of the SoapBoards Neighbours forum will know all about Gilly (who's now been banned from here FOUR times) and why lots of Neighbours fans who come into contact with her dislike her intensely.

Thanks though for drawing attention to the fact I readily admitted my behaviour on that thread was less than stellar.

I've just got to defend Perdita on the following point:

That's why Perdita sent me intimidating private emails that nobody could witness it
    Perdita is well aware that private messages on forums are readable by admin. They're only private in the sense they're not accessible to ordinary forum members.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 06-05-2016 at 23:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-05-2016)

Double post
    Last edited by Dazzle; 06-05-2016 at 23:14.

I can't be bothered to justify myself to the above two posts. Regular readers of the SoapBoards Neighbours forum will know all about Gilly (who's now been banned from here FOUR times) and why lots of Neighbours fans who come into contact with her dislike her intensely.

Thanks though for drawing attention to the fact I readily admitted my behaviour on that thread was less than stellar.

I've just got to defend Perdita on the following point:

Perdita is well aware that private messages on forums are readable by admin. They're only private in the sense they're not accessible to ordinary forum members.
    I am not surprised that you haven't answered my question. I noticed that it is difficult for both of you to be totally honest, isn't it?

Just to prove your double standard- most of the single threads posted in the general forum are by Perdita. She has posted separate threads regarding the same characters/actors or issues. On some pages there are most threads started by Perdita. And I believe that in your opinion she was perfectly ok to do it but in my case I am the person who is doing something wrong.

Why are you not welcoming new members who post spoilers? Why do you discourage them? Do you want to have monopoly on posting? Or are you worrued to lose your 'best fenale of the year status?

I have read posts by Gilly. In my opinion she was helpful in some posts and causing chaos in others. I can totally understand that it could have been annoying. But once she was banned there was not need to trash her. She evidently has got some mental issues. It is illness as any other. Would you pick on a person in a wheelchair?

Stefan calls for 'Neighbours' live ep Posted By*Perdita Replies:*7Views: 520*-Rooney-*22-02-2010*19:02*

'Neighbours' star tops Aussie CD chart Posted By*Perdita Replies:*5Views: 614Abbie11-02-2010*16:38*

Sorensen: 'Give Neighbours plot a chance' Posted By*Perdita Replies:*5Views: 593Abbie21-01-2010*15:43*

'Neighbours' actor glad plot was axed Posted By*Perdita Replies:*4Views: 618freckleface07-01-2010*09:41*

'Neighbours' star wants Kennedy reunion Posted By*Perdita Replies:*1Views: 428tammyy2j16-12-2009*17:04*

has Neighbours finished for Christmas already?

Posted By*LostVoodooReplies:*3Views: 1,804tammyy2j15-12-2009*14:39*

Stefan wants Gail back in 'Neighbours' Posted By*Perdita Replies:*3Views: 612Abbie08-12-2009*16:04*

Harold Bishop helps out at bushfire event Posted By*Perdita Replies:*0Views: 331Perdita16-11-2009*17:39*

'Neighbours' star in trouble over tattoo Posted By*Perdita Replies:*1Views: 466Abbie14-11-2009*00:18*

'Neighbours' asked Jason Donovan to return Posted By*Perdita Replies:*0Views: 549Perdita11-11-2009*06:13*

Fletcher: 'Plot could have been dreadful' Posted By*Perdita Replies:*6Views: 605tammyy2j08-11-2009*12:50*

*'Neighbours' legend wants Walford role Posted By*Perdita Replies:*1Views: 307Abbie06-11-2009*13:23*

Lachman would consider 'Neighbours' return Posted By*Perdita Replies:*4Views: 423Katy16-10-2009*22:45*

'Neighbours' cast aid bushfire victims Posted By*Perdita Replies:*2Views: 560warduria13-10-2009*09:41*

Neighbours omnibus?? Posted By*megan999Replies:*4Views: 486Abigail24-07-2009*20:56*

Valance: ''Neighbours' is rubbish' Posted By*Perdita Replies:*15Views: 1,015Hannelene25-06-2009*20:43*

Watching Neighbours Episodes Online Posted By*di marcoReplies:*13Views: 1,843Abbie11-06-2009*12:07*

Current Episode Discussion Posted By*emma_strange*1*2*3*...*13Replies:*493Views: 18,103Abbie31-05-2009*16:20*

Neighbours fans campaign to get Harold Bishop a Logie Posted By*Perdita Replies:*11Views: 897Chloe O'brien05-05-2009*14:48*

Win tickets to a 'Neighbours' quiz night! Poster By*Perdita Replies:*0Views: 303Perdita26-03-2009*07:44*+*Post New ThreadPage 4 of 14

I don't mind sharing with others the private messages between myself and Perdita.

It may help others.
    Last edited by eni294; 07-05-2016 at 00:14.

Just to add I'm absolutely not having a go at you eni. I don't want to dishearten you after our conversation the other day. I'm just wondering where would be best to post that type of article while keeping the forum in order and easy to read.

Perhaps I'm entirely wrong and Perdita will disagree with me!
    It is difficult to believe that you are welcoming new posters.

Different people have different levels of sensitivity. One example you have with Neelix. And I can assure you that there are more people with similar sensitivity level.

You want others to believe that you are welcoming me and not having a go?

What do you say about 4 threads posted in general forum as 4 separate threads. All about Kym Valentine.

3 of the threads are started by Perdita? And 3 of them posted very closely to each other. Shouldn't they be place in one thread?

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ight=Valentine
    http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ighlight=libby
    http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...-Kym-Valentine
    http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ed-to-hospital

It is just another example that posters, however long they have been posting they still make mistakes.

I am pretty sure that you would not point this out to Perdita as you believe that it would make her feel uncomfortable. It may even effect her confidence. Why don't you treat newcomers the same way? Do you believe that they should receive harder treatment? Why?

I started threads in general forum regarding different topics/actors. It was a first thread regarding Scott Brennan. And you decided that I should have placed it in general news thread which contains all sort of posts.

There is a thread regarding Robbie Margot in general forum but somehow it does not open. Can you help me to understand why this thread doesn't want to open up? And if and how I can post stuff there?

Siobhan, thank you for your message.

With all due respect I know you wish to be true what you said. Unfortunately it is not. They clearly wanted to intimidate me.

Perdita makes many mistakes but her friends do not correct her. Instead they try to correct (intimidate) new members.

How can you explain that there are 3 separate threads regarding the same issue:

1) Keeping up with Aus

2) Neighbours to air on the same day in UK and Australia from next year

3) Neighbours UK catching up with Aus pace!

Hello Eni
    As you probably know I am the only active moderator here and I do try to keep up with as much as I can. I rely on people to let me know if post need to be merged etc as I don't watch all soaps and trying to keep up with every post is hard when I also have a job and children. Many members will PM me (when they can) with suggested merging and I get to them as soon as possible. I was not aware of the many posts on Kim Valentine but now I am I have merged them into one.

I can understand now why you feel bullied as these posts where not corrected, and I honestly believe that neither Perdita or Dazzle were intentionally bullying and I am 100% sorry if you feel that way. As for the Gilly episode, I had sent her many PM and explained her actions before she was banned. It was not just 2 people who contacted me about her behavior so in the end I banned her as far to many complaints came in. I have had to do the same more recently with another senior member (again after many warning and PM) due to other members contacting me, neither of which were Perdita or Dazzle.

I could delete this thread as it is completely off topic. However, I will close it and will move it to a general discussion. I would like to ask other members who feel that they are been bullied to please PM me, if you can or report this post (as I will get an email) with your message if PMing me is not available to you.
    Super Mod

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

alan45 (09-05-2016), maidmarian (08-05-2016), Perdita (08-05-2016)

Thread Information