Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan's second job... without his uniform ;)

Mark Brennan's second job... without his uniform ;)

Scott McGregor modelling some underwear... after hours ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDzNLO2Klb5/?hl=en

Last edited by eni294; 05-05-2016 at 22:04.

It might make better sense to put posts like this in the Neighbours General News Thread rather than start a new thread for just one article. Or perhaps start a Scott McGregor thread in the General section where all posts about him that don't pertain to Neighbours can go?

What do you think, Perdita?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (06-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It might make better sense to put posts like this in the Neighbours General News Thread rather than start a new thread for just one article. Or perhaps start a Scott McGregor thread in the General section where all posts about him that don't pertain to Neighbours can go?

What do you think, Perdita?
    Whatever you think works the best. But you said yourself that people don't look much into general forum. And as the general news thread is quite messy I thought that separate threads are better.

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    Whatever you think works the best. But you said yourself that people don't look much into general forum. And as the general news thread is quite messy I thought that separate threads are better.
    True, but this thread is in the General section so my suggestions won't make any difference to how many people see the post.

The point I was trying to make is that the forum will quickly get messy if we make new threads for every article. However, I don't make the rules which is why I asked Perdita (one of out longest serving and hardest working members) her opinion.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 05-05-2016 at 22:34.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (06-05-2016)

True, but this thread is in the General section so my suggestions won't make any difference to how many people see the post.

The point I was trying to make is that the forum will quickly get messy if we make new threads for every article. However, I don't make the rules which is why I asked Perdita (one of out longest serving and hardest working members) her opinion.
    I see what you mean. I don't like messy things. Mess is annoying and confusing!

As you know I was asking others just yesterday how to make things more transparent and easy to use. Following your lead I should have posted it in spoliers. As you said that most people look only there.

That's probably the easiest thing to do?

Just to add I'm absolutely not having a go at you eni. I don't want to dishearten you after our conversation the other day. I'm just wondering where would be best to post that type of article while keeping the forum in order and easy to read.

Perhaps I'm entirely wrong and Perdita will disagree with me!

I see what you mean. I don't like messy things. Mess is annoying and confusing!

As you know I was asking others just yesterday how to make things more transparent and easy to use. Following your lead I should have posted it in spoliers. As you said that most people look only there.

That's probably the easiest thing to do?
    I'm not sure...we need another opinion here!

I'm not sure...we need another opinion here!
    Shall we organise a referendum? ;)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-05-2016)

Just to add I'm absolutely not having a go at you eni. I don't want to dishearten you after our conversation the other day. I'm just wondering where would be best to post that type of article while keeping the forum in order and easy to read.

Perhaps I'm entirely wrong and Perdita will disagree with me!
    Dazzle! Just read this post. Haven't seen it earlier.

Don't worry, I can imagine that its hard to have new people posting things. I have been visiting the forum as a guest for some time then I became a silent member. Something happened and now I am quite impressed with myself that I feel confident enough to voice my opinion. Due to years of bullying I never said a world in public. Neighbours and its fans has done magic ;)
    Last edited by eni294; 05-05-2016 at 23:48.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-05-2016)

Dazzle! Just read this post. Haven't seen it earlier.

Don't worry, I can imagine that its hard to have new people posting things. I have been visiting the forum as a guest for some time then I became a silent member. Something happened and now I am quite impressed with myself that I feel confident enough to voice my opinion. Due to years of bullying I never said a world in public. Neighbours and its fans has done magic ;)
    That's brilliant you've been able to regain your confidence after years of bullying!

Thread Information