Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who blew up Lassiters?

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Ok, throwing in my two cents in this!

So we've been told it's someone we won't expect. Obvious choices - Tom Quill, Julie Quill, Paul, John Doe (he's a permanent character isn't he? Couldn't have him in jail) and Jacka - so based off of that we can assume it's not them? Did Jacka put the blueprints in Paul's briefcase or was that someone else? Having a memory block! haha

less obvious suspects - Nate? Apparently the guy who plays him is leaving, so it'd be a good exit, going to jail. He just so happens to reappear the day of the explosion after being gone for months, location unknown? He clearly doesn't like Paul. He's dead set against Aaron working with him, especially since it's to do with him potentially helping Paul find out the real culprit of the explosion and then he "accidentally" (well, presuming accidentally) knocks Paul down? Maybe he's somehow got involved with Jacka. I dno, he seems like an unlikely suspect, which in turn makes me suspect him

This is based off of pure speculation though, nothing concrete, so I could be very wrong!
    Interesting speculation. All the things you say about Nate do add up, but I really hope it's not him! Love the character and hope he doesn't leave. I suppose he could have been forced to do it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Interesting speculation. All the things you say about Nate do add up, but I really hope it's not him! Love the character and hope he doesn't leave. I suppose he could have been forced to do it though.
    I'm not sure if it's 100% that he's leaving, I'll try and find the link I read that on
    Even if he is, it doesn't necessarily mean it's him. I just don't think it's Tom or Julie, they said it's someone we won't expect and they just seem too obvious.

Someone mentioned Tom's little brother, that's a possibility! We only caught a glimpse of him essentially, but never rule anything out in soaps

My two cents:

Lyn Scully (highly unlikely)
    Dylan Timmins (leaning towards this)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PAJ88 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (02-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by PAJ88 View Post
    My two cents:

Lyn Scully (highly unlikely)
    Dylan Timmins (leaning towards this)
    Dylan..interesting! What's the motive though? I'm all for out of the blue suspects! I'm gonna be so unhappy if it's someone obvious...like the Quill's

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Splashy (02-06-2016)

What about Walter? He reappeared around the time of the explosion yeah? And is back on the drink? Maybe he drunkingly done something...?
    I dno, I'm out of guesses

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Splashy (02-06-2016)

My bet is Gary Canning 😎

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matt021512371 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-06-2016), Splashy (02-06-2016)

Dylan..interesting! What's the motive though? I'm all for out of the blue suspects! I'm gonna be so unhappy if it's someone obvious...like the Quill's
    Kerri? (His & Sky's baby) hit sick from the dodgy work Dylan did for him, Stingray saved her but later died. Revenge? Although it's been 9 years.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PAJ88 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (02-06-2016)

What about Walter? He reappeared around the time of the explosion yeah? And is back on the drink? Maybe he drunkingly done something...?
    I dno, I'm out of guesses
    I actually think that's quite a good guess! It usually turns out to be the one we least suspect in mysteries like this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (02-06-2016)

In this weeks issue of UK magazine Inside Soap it says:
    Neighbours is set to air some dramatic scenes in the coming weeks, as the culprit behind the blast at Lassiters finally receives their comeuppance. Policeman Mark Brennan will be the determined soul who cracks the case and arrests the person responsible.
    Wonder how Mark figures out who it is? Surprised it is Mark who cracks the case, as he is one who believes Paul is guilty. Looks like Mark will owe Paul an apology.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-06-2016), Pantherboy (01-06-2016), Splashy (02-06-2016), Vikki (01-06-2016)

There will be a few people who owe Paul an apology

Looking forward to seeing these episodes
    Last edited by Vikki; 01-06-2016 at 23:10.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-06-2016), Splashy (02-06-2016)

Thread Information