Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who blew up Lassiters?

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Exactly. I agree.
    Brodie was my first suspect. Tom and Julie Quill aren`t entirely blameless either.
    I would love to see the Quills get arrested, then during the trial it turns out that their buying Lassiters was illegal, and Paul gets his empire back.
    A girl can dream can`t she
    I would love for this to happen too and that he and Terese get back together

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-05-2016), TaintedLove (06-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    I would love for this to happen too and that he and Terese get back together
    If I remember well, Paul gets his business back after having hard time in the meantime. (Which he's been having for some time already).

Don't remember any spoilers that said he and Terese would be together. Personally, I hope that they end up together. But from behind-the-scenes videos it looks like Terese would be with someone else. Hope this relationship is short-lived. And soon after she and Paul get together.

There are others who think that Paul and Terese should only stay friends.... Hope that loved up Terese and Paul will proof there wrong
    Last edited by eni294; 05-05-2016 at 23:36.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-05-2016), TaintedLove (06-05-2016), Vikki (06-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    If I remember well, Paul gets his business back after having hard time in the meantime. (Which he's been having for some time already).

Don't remember any spoilers that said he and Terese would be together. Personally, I hope that they end up together. But from behind-the-scenes videos it looks like Terese would be with someone else. Hope this relationship is short-lived. And soon after she and Paul get together.

There are others who think that Paul and Terese should only stay friends.... Hope that loved up Terese and Paul will proof there wrong
    Yeah totally agree, fingers crossed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

eni294 (06-05-2016)

Ben filming the last episode of Neighbourshood. Scenes with Scott questioning the person responsible for the explosion.

Who do you think is this person?
    Last edited by Siobhan; 11-05-2016 at 15:50. Reason: Please no links to Facebook page.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Vickig7 (11-05-2016), Vikki (10-05-2016)

I think its Julie Quill
    Last edited by Vikki; 10-05-2016 at 17:22.

Def sounded like a woman laughed at end? Hmm i think it was tom but julie paid him to do it hence the money that ben and xante took from his room.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickig7 View Post
    Def sounded like a woman laughed at end? Hmm i think it was tom but julie paid him to do it hence the money that ben and xante took from his room.
    I thought the same at first but then I listened again and its Ben who laughs, isn't it. He sounded like a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    I think its Julie Quill
    Do you want to give your vote for Julie in her thread?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Vikki (11-05-2016)

Hi Guys,

Does anyone would like to have a bit of fun and give their vote for who they think is responsible for the explosion?

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use the especially designed poll option for this purpose.

If you don't mind doing it in a bit different way and give your vote in a form of Thanks in one of the 9 character threads named below under the question "Who does think that (...name of your guess..). caused/is involved/is responible for the explosion?"

1) Brodie,
    2) Cecilia,
    3) Jacka
    4) John,
    5) Julie,
    6) Ned,
    7) Paul,
    8) Tom,
    9) Tyler.

Here are the latest clues in the video in the link below:

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...his-new-video/

In case you think none of the 9 characters is responsible for the explosion, please name your suspect under this thread.

(Some people thinks that Dimato, Tim Collins or other person could be behind it).

Enjoy!

PS. I am not able to give thanks to my own post therefore I place my votes here: I think Jacka did the work for Tom Quill.

I also had suspicions about Tim Collins but as Ben says in the above video that the person is very attractive and will not have a problem 'finding' a boyfriend/girlfriend in prison therefore I have to stick with my original assumption - Tom Quill.

Who else could be named a very attractive culprit?
    Last edited by eni294; 11-05-2016 at 21:07.

Neighbours will air some very dramatic scenes later this year as the culprit behind the Lassiters explosion finally gets their comeuppance.

The final instalment of the soap's new behind-the-scenes companion show Neighbourshood teases the big moment that police officer Mark Brennan arrests the character in question.

Ben Nicholas​, who has been hosting the online series, chatted to Scott McGregor about how Mark finally cracks the case - but unsurprisingly he remained tight-lipped about how the story would play out.

Video on Facebook page

Paul Robinson has found himself firmly in the frame for the horror blast at Lassiters hotel that killed Josh and Doug Willis last month.

Paul has resolutely denied having anything to do with the disaster, but fans will have to tune in to see whether or not he has been telling the truth.

The new edition of Neighbourshood also sees Mavournee Hazel​ join Nicholas as they discuss all the latest Neighbours gossip, including Piper's love life and John Doe's identity.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Siobhan; 11-05-2016 at 15:51. Reason: NO linking to facebook

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Vikki (11-05-2016)

Thread Information