Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who blew up Lassiters?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    You don't half have a crush on Paul!

(I must admit I'm quite partial to him too. )

I'm certain he didn't blow up the hotel, although I can understand why almost everyone believes he does. It's his own fault for spending so many years building up a bad reputation.

I think Brodie/Chas is involved purely because he was seen in the boiler room just before the explosion but hasn't been mentioned since. It could just be that he's dead under the rubble of course...
    Brodie is mentioned again soon in spoilers on here. I think he could be guilty. He did get worked up into a state before the explosion.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Dam_age (12-05-2016), Dazzle (11-05-2016), Vikki (11-05-2016)

Could it be Nate? A way for the character to leave the show. The actor is/has been in Hollywood. Also, the actor that plays Aaron said no one was going to guess who was responsible. Same situation that happened with Chris's boyfriend. Forgot his name but the character is now in jail.
    Hope it doesn't happen though because I like Nate.
    Last edited by candyapple4; 12-05-2016 at 05:06.

Quote Originally Posted by candyapple4 View Post
    Could it be Nate? A way for the character to leave the show. The actor is/has been in Hollywood. Also, the actor that plays Aaron said no one was going to guess who was responsible. Same situation that happened with Chris's boyfriend. Forgot his name but the character is now in jail.
    Hope it doesn't happen though because I like Nate.
    I like Nate too. He is known more for helping and protecting people than causing troubles. Therefore I doubt that it could be him as I can't find any reason for him doing it. Unless he knows anything about boilers and wanted to help to fix it and things went wrong.

I looked at the old video showing the possible culprit with some tools. He/she has got a glove and a black long sleeve, perhaps wearing a black jacket ? You can see it at 00:02 in the video in the link below:

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...ath-trap-week/

I hope, the same way like you do, that it is not Nate. Hopefully Nate's exit is only temporary and he is gonna come back.
    Last edited by eni294; 12-05-2016 at 09:47.

Neighbours spoilers: Lassiters explosion killer to be exposed – and get their comeuppance!

Neighbours bosses are lining up a big reveal for the culprit who caused the explosion at Lassiters earlier in the year which*killed Josh and Doug Willis– but is Paul Robinson really to blame or will someone else be unmasked?

The soap has revealed a new trailer which suggests the killer will be revealed later this year and face their comeuppance. Fans were left in shock by the devastating scenes at the hotel – especially as the blast was caused by some deliberate tampering from an unknown assailant.

Josh was a victim in the blast (Picture: Channel 5)

At the moment, Paul is everyone’s prime suspect – but it’s fair to say that there’s a twist in the tale. After all, since when do the soap police get the right person the first time?

The show’s YouTube companion show, Neighbourshood, revealed that Mark Brennan will arrest the murderer in coming scenes – but who will be put in cuffs and what happens next are both closely guarded secrets.

The scenes will air later this year.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/11/neighb...#ixzz48QVeAlOO

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dam_age (12-05-2016), Ruffed_lemur (12-05-2016), Vikki (12-05-2016)

I've always believed Paul. Hope they don't include the public in "everyone's prime suspect".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Vikki (13-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I've always believed Paul. Hope they don't include the public in "everyone's prime suspect".
    Me too , too obvious to be him and he has changed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (13-05-2016)

Ok, throwing in my two cents in this!

So we've been told it's someone we won't expect. Obvious choices - Tom Quill, Julie Quill, Paul, John Doe (he's a permanent character isn't he? Couldn't have him in jail) and Jacka - so based off of that we can assume it's not them? Did Jacka put the blueprints in Paul's briefcase or was that someone else? Having a memory block! haha

less obvious suspects - Nate? Apparently the guy who plays him is leaving, so it'd be a good exit, going to jail. He just so happens to reappear the day of the explosion after being gone for months, location unknown? He clearly doesn't like Paul. He's dead set against Aaron working with him, especially since it's to do with him potentially helping Paul find out the real culprit of the explosion and then he "accidentally" (well, presuming accidentally) knocks Paul down? Maybe he's somehow got involved with Jacka. I dno, he seems like an unlikely suspect, which in turn makes me suspect him

This is based off of pure speculation though, nothing concrete, so I could be very wrong!
    Last edited by LauBuch; 14-05-2016 at 17:35.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Ok, throwing in my two cents in this!

So we've been told it's someone we won't expect. Obvious choices - Tom Quill, Julie Quill, Paul, John Doe (he's a permanent character isn't he? Couldn't have him in jail) and Jacka - so based off of that we can assume it's not them? Did Jacka put the blueprints in Paul's briefcase or was that someone else? Having a memory block! haha

less obvious suspects - Nate? Apparently the guy who plays him is leaving, so it'd be a good exit, going to jail. He just so happens to reappear the day of the explosion after being gone for months, location unknown? He clearly doesn't like Paul. He's dead set against Aaron working with him, especially since it's to do with him potentially helping Paul find out the real culprit of the explosion and then he "accidentally" (well, presuming accidentally) knocks Paul down? Maybe he's somehow got involved with Jacka. I dno, he seems like an unlikely suspect, which in turn makes me suspect him

This is based off of pure speculation though, nothing concrete, so I could be very wrong!
    Nate is leaving? Oh I hope not, he`s one of my fave characters. I`ll be gutted if he does leave.

Julie and/or Tom Quill are still my main suspects.
    I`m just getting ready to watch this weeks episodes. I always save them til the weekend and have a wonderful marathon session whilst catching up on some knitting projects.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-05-2016), Perdita (14-05-2016)

Nate as the culprit would certainly be unexpected!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (15-05-2016)

I think it's Toms younger brother

Thread Information