Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Who blew up Lassiters?

Quote Originally Posted by canehdrian13 View Post
    The new episode guide refers to 'the real Jack Callahan'. I assume that is Jacka - which it was always clear that he was responsible, as they showed him in the van taking off his gloves next to his toolbox and with the blueprints. However it also says that 'Garry' is playing hardball with Tom. I assume it is Tom Quill, but does anyone know who Garry is (two R's, so not Gary Canning). Is there another police officer with that name?
    SCM are not known for always getting it right so it could be Gary Canning!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    SCM are not known for always getting it right so it could be Gary Canning!
    Fair enough. I guess we'll see - interested to find mroe out about this!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to canehdrian13 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-06-2016)

The new episode guide refers to 'the real Jack Callahan'. I assume that is Jacka - which it was always clear that he was responsible, as they showed him in the van taking off his gloves next to his toolbox and with the blueprints. However it also says that 'Garry' is playing hardball with Tom. I assume it is Tom Quill, but does anyone know who Garry is (two R's, so not Gary Canning). Is there another police officer with that name?
    Jack Callahan is John Doe's real name.

Gary is Gary Canning.

As far as I'm aware, Jack is the real identity of John Doe and I'm just assuming it's Gary Canning they've just misspelt it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Perdita (06-06-2016)

After the trial, I'm starting to think Julie did it or at least had a hand in organising it. I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if it was her though, plainly because they keep saying how it's someone we won't expect and that we're in for a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    After the trial, I'm starting to think Julie did it or at least had a hand in organising it. I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if it was her though, plainly because they keep saying how it's someone we won't expect and that we're in for a surprise.
    yes i get that feeling too

yes i get that feeling too

I got that vibe too during the trial. But it would be hypocritical of Julie to sack Terese for getting caught/confessing to it (even though she knew about it and condoned it) if Julie was the one responsible.

The Jacka scene also gave me an uneasy feeling it's Dimato.
    Last edited by CookieTargaryen; 08-06-2016 at 02:27.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    I got that vibe too during the trial. But it would be hypocritical of Julie to sack Terese for getting caught/confessing to it (even though she knew about it and condoned it) if Julie was the one responsible.

The Jacka scene also gave me an uneasy feeling it's Dimato.
    Or even possibly Dimato`s side kick Michelle. The one who pretended to befriend Paige some months back, and lied when she said Dimato beat her up. But it was just make up on her face to make it look like her face was bruised..

Michelle does make sense. Especially after Jacka was calling someone to let them know the outcome of the trial and Julie was there so she already knew. Neither suspect makes it particularly exciting though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Georg For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-06-2016)

Thread Information