Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 16th - 20th May 2016

Exclamation Neighbours Spoilers 16th - 20th May 2016

Monday

Toadie struggles to protect Sonya from a mysterious visitor. Plus, how far will Terese go to prove Paul is guilty?

Tuesday

Will Sonya discover who Walter really is? Terese is wracked with guilt after setting Paul up. Ned fears Brad is keeping secrets from Lauren.

Wednesday

Ned is convinced that Brad is cheating. Is John ready to face his past? Meanwhile, its Xanthe´s 16th birthday! Will the party go off without a hitch?

Thursday

Xanthe plans to go all the way with Angus. Paige asks Mark to find out how John feels about her. Paul´s situation causes friction between Nate and Aaron.

Friday

Sonya makes a shocking discovery. Terese succumbs to temptation. Paul is emotionally crushed. Xanthe makes a rash decision.

SCM

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (04-05-2016), binky321 (02-05-2016), ChrisRF (02-05-2016), Dazzle (02-05-2016), eni294 (02-05-2016), nallak (02-05-2016), Pantherboy (02-05-2016), pyrocanthus (02-05-2016), SoapsJSK (03-05-2016), Vikki (02-05-2016), Xvb10160 (19-05-2016)

Oh Terese Paul didn't do it.
    Do you think when it says " Terese succumbs to temptation" it's linked to Walter (the possible mystery man)

Is Walter Sonya's Dad maybe

Poor Paul, what is he going to do

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

eni294 (02-05-2016), pyrocanthus (02-05-2016), Ruffed_lemur (02-05-2016), tammyy2j (05-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    Oh Terese Paul didn't do it.
    Do you think when it says " Terese succumbs to temptation" it's linked to Walter (the possible mystery man)

Is Walter Sonya's Dad maybe

Poor Paul, what is he going to do
    A very good thinking about Walter's being Sonya's Dad. That's a possibility. Or it might be that he was responsible for Sonya's parents death?

About Terese's temptation it could rather be alcohol or someone younger (Ned, Tyler or a guest character -one night stand). I don't think Terese would go for Walter as he is much older man who seems to struggle himself in life.

Poor Paul- indeed!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Vikki (02-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    A very good thinking about Walter's being Sonya's Dad. That's a possibility. Or it might be that he was responsible for Sonya's parents death?

About Terese's temptation it could rather be alcohol or someone younger (Ned, Tyler or a guest character -one night stand). I don't think Terese would go for Walter as he is much older man who seems to struggle himself in life.

Poor Paul- indeed!
    I saw a interview with the guy who plays tyler and he mentioned somet about terese and him, that I saw that thing with the lad who played stingray and they was doing a film shoot with terese you did not see the guy but he spoke and it was deffo tyler, well he kissed all the willis woman, there only therese left plus it will cause problems with piper.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wilky07 For This Useful Post:

eni294 (02-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post

Poor Paul- indeed!
    I saw a interview with the guy who plays tyler and he mentioned somet about terese and him, that I saw that thing with the lad who played stingray and they was doing a film shoot with terese you did not see the guy but he spoke and it was deffo tyler, well he kissed all the willis woman, there only therese left plus it will cause problems with piper.

Quite right it wasn't Paul, I do hope Terese realizes her mistake about Paul. Saw the bit on today's episode where Tom is arrested, ( hope he gets put away for along time)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (02-05-2016), Vikki (02-05-2016)

I called the whole Ned fancying Lauren thing a while ago, but I only meant it as a joke, but it looks like it's going that way
    I'm gonna guess that's ultimately what makes him leave? He and Brad will make up, all will be well and Ned will realise he can't pursue Lauren and then ride off into the sunset.
    Last edited by LauBuch; 03-05-2016 at 18:14.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-05-2016), eni294 (03-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I called the whole Ned fancying Lauren thing a while ago, but I only meant it as a joke, but it looks like it's going that way
    I'm gonna guess that's ultimately what makes him leave? He and Brad will make up, all will be well and Ned will realise he can't pursue Lauren and then ride off into the sunset.
    To be honest I felt Ned forgave Brad for ignoring him for years just because he had a photo in his wallet unrealistically quickly. Why were there no photos of him displayed in the house if he was part of the family? And leaving him off Josh's headstone was a real slap in the face.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 03-05-2016 at 18:58.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (04-05-2016), eni294 (03-05-2016), Perdita (03-05-2016), tammyy2j (05-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    To be honest I felt Ned forgave Brad for ignoring him for years just because he had a photo in his wallet unrealistically quickly. Why were there no photos of him displayed in the house if he was part of the family? And leaving him off Josh's headstone was a real slap in the face.
    I thought that! I know Beth stopped Brad from seeing him, but surely if he means that much to him, he'd fight that? Or at the least, like you said, have photos of him up. It's like they wiped him from existence, the name was barely brought up before he arrived.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (04-05-2016), Dazzle (03-05-2016), eni294 (03-05-2016), tammyy2j (05-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    For me it was strange that it was presented that Ned as teenager lived with his grandparents (Brad's parents) then surely Brad was able to visit his parents and see Ned if he only would want that. There is no excuse then for not having contact with him during Ned's teenaged years. Or at least photos of him.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

badirene (04-05-2016), Dazzle (03-05-2016), tammyy2j (05-05-2016)

Thread Information