Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta )

No first day nerves! Jodi Anasta poses with new Neighbours co-stars Olympia Valance and Emma Lane as she films her first scenes

She announced her return to television earlier this week, moving from Summer Bay to Ramsay Street. And now Jodi Anasta has spent her first day on the set of Neighbours, cuddling up to her new co-stars Olympia Valance and Emma Lane.

Sharing a snap to Instagram, the 31-year-old is pictured laughing with the two other stars of the show, as the trio wear heavy jackets and robes to beat the chilly Melbourne temperatures.

No first day nerves! Jodi Anasta (L) has taken to social media enjoying a break in filming with ne
    w Neighbours co-stars Olympia Valance (C) and Emma Lane (R)

The beauties look to be enjoying themselves as they take a break filming with Jodi expressing her excitement wrting, '@neighbourstv with these two hotties!!

Ramsay Street is just getting hotter! Jodi Anasta is the...

Too many laughs while working @olympiavalance @emmavictorialane.'

And it would seem the ladies have formed a strong bond early, with Olympia also taking to the social media platform to share a goofy picture. The 23-year-old sit in the middle of the other two actresses, pulling an amusing face while Emma and Jodi laugh at her expense.

'Best job in the world': 23-year-old Olympia also took to Instagram sharing a picture of the beauties enjoying a giggle as they rug up against the cooler Melbourne temperatures'I work with goddess's (sic) @jodigordon @emmavictorialane! Best job in the world,' Olympia captioned the shot.

While Jodi rose to fame on rival drama Home and Away playing Martha MacKenzie, the mother-of-one announced she would be returned to screen this year playing English schoolteacher Elly Conway - the unpredictable niece of Susan and Karl Kennedy.

'As an actor in Australia, I am thrilled to be working,' Jodi told The Daily Telegraph as she revealed her new role.

Triple threat: The beauties look to be enjoying themselves as they take a break filming with Jodi expressing her excitement wrting, '@neighbourstv with these two hotties!!

'The biggest hurdle for me right now is 'will my brain fit all these scripts in and will I deliver?'

Talking about her character, the estranged wife of NRL star Braith Anasta said: 'She is a little bit wild and has an unconventional way of teaching so all these great layers of naughtiness but with a heart of gold.'It is believed that the popular actress has signed a three-year contract with the TV drama.

New role: The mother-of-one announced she would be returned to screen this year playing English schoolteacher Elly Conway - the unpredictable niece of Susan and Karl Kennedy

Leaving the bay: The 31-year-old Jodi rose to fame on rival drama Home and Away playing Martha MacKenzieJodi Anasta stars in arthouse advertisement for Mon Purse

Back working: It is believed that the popular actress has signed a three-year contract with the TV drama

Read more:*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz47aYK2DHr
    Last edited by eni294; 03-05-2016 at 19:38.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-05-2016)

So Courtney returns? I couldn't stand her character although she came good right before her storyline ended and I didn't loathe her as much.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

eni294 (06-05-2016)

Here's your first look at Neighbours newcomer Jodi Anasta - Susan Kennedy's niece Elly Conway.

The Home and Away star is taking over the role of Elly, who was last seen on screens in 2002 when she was played by Kendell Nunn – and she'll be hitting Ramsay Street soon.

Elly will be arriving as a a new English teacher for Erinsborough High – and you can expect her to clash with one of her new students immediately.

Elly Conway and Mark Brennan in Neighbours
    She'll also be taking an interest in one local man in particular, and if these new promo images are anything to go by then it looks like we have the answer.

Jodi poses alongside Scott McGregor, who plays Brennan, in the pictures, hinting that he could find romance with the newcomer.

But is there more to her arrival than meets the eye?

Digital Spy

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-06-2016), Pantherboy (28-06-2016), tammyy2j (27-06-2016)

That photo of Jodi is so badly photoshopped it looks like she's wearing a mask!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (27-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    looks very like amy

looks very like amy

I wonder does she make it part of her contract negotiations for her characters to get with the local, hot cop?!
    Last edited by Celtgirl; 28-06-2016 at 01:30.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celtgirl For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-06-2016), lizann (28-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Celtgirl View Post
    I wonder does she make it part of her contract negotiations for her characters to get with the local, hot cop?!
    I see what you mean lol, though personally I never liked H&A's Jack or thought him hot.

https://youtu.be/62u48SSJ65M

It looks like Neighbours returnee Elly Conway will be stirring up big trouble for new couple Piper Willis and Tyler Brennan if this new trailer is anything to go by.

The Aussie soap has released a brand new promo teasing an "unforgettable" night for several of the characters later this month - and it previews some of Elly's first scenes.

Jodi Anasta has been cast as Susan's niece Elly and she will be reappearing amid the Erinsborough High formal. However, she will immediately clash with Piper when the teacher makes a beeline for the teen's boyfriend Tyler.

Elly isn't the only person who infuriates Piper that evening as she finds herself having a furious row with her mum Terese over attending the event with Tyler - who is quite a few years her senior.

While Piper is in for a rough ride, it looks like it could be a different story for her friends Ben Kirk and Xanthe Canning, as they grow even closer on the big night.

Neighbours will air these scenes on Monday, July 18 on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-07-2016), Pantherboy (06-07-2016), tammyy2j (06-07-2016), Vikki (07-07-2016)

AND she's LITERALLY standing on her tippy toes!! LOL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lellygurl For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-07-2016)

Thread Information