Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta )

Noticed the actress playing Claudia sounded and looked familiar- and she was, playing Cathy in A country practice and she was also in E Street. Pictured in the link with "Mr Bad" lol

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0096572/m...r/rm2359133697

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours boss teases Elly Conway's exit storyline as Jodi Anasta bows out
    There's a chance she could return.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-jodi-anasta/

Neighbours boss Jason Herbison has teased what's in store for Elly Conway's final scenes as actor Jodi Anasta bows out of the long-running Australian series.

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, the executive producer appeared to hint that Elly is set to leave Ramsey Street for more of a low-key reason, in contrast to the more drama-filled storylines she's been a part of up until now.

"Elly is one of those great Neighbours characters who has literally been through everything – she's loved, she's lost, she's become a mum and she's fallen for all the wrong people," Herbison explained. "We were mindful of this when plotting her exit."

Following on from that, he seemingly went on to suggest that the show won't be killing Elly off – as soaps typically love to do – as they're leaving the door "wide open for her to return" if Anasta ever decides to make a comeback.

"With so many connections of her still on the street, I can see that happening one day," he concluded.

Back in April, Anasta claimed that her character's departure storyline is set to be "very unpredictable," and shot down the fan theory that she's going to be sent to prison.

"I remember I spoke to the producers six months ago about the start of Elly's departure storyline," she said. "Endgame and Finn's death were among the things that came up. Now for Elly to be in this scary position in the aftermath of that, it's exciting and really intense.

"Most people think that Elly will go to jail and then I leave. It's not that!"

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Digital Spy article:

Neighbours boss teases Elly Conway's exit storyline as Jodi Anasta bows out
    There's a chance she could return.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-jodi-anasta/

Neighbours boss Jason Herbison has teased what's in store for Elly Conway's final scenes as actor Jodi Anasta bows out of the long-running Australian series.

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, the executive producer appeared to hint that Elly is set to leave Ramsey Street for more of a low-key reason, in contrast to the more drama-filled storylines she's been a part of up until now.

"Elly is one of those great Neighbours characters who has literally been through everything – she's loved, she's lost, she's become a mum and she's fallen for all the wrong people," Herbison explained. "We were mindful of this when plotting her exit."

Following on from that, he seemingly went on to suggest that the show won't be killing Elly off – as soaps typically love to do – as they're leaving the door "wide open for her to return" if Anasta ever decides to make a comeback.

"With so many connections of her still on the street, I can see that happening one day," he concluded.

Back in April, Anasta claimed that her character's departure storyline is set to be "very unpredictable," and shot down the fan theory that she's going to be sent to prison.

"I remember I spoke to the producers six months ago about the start of Elly's departure storyline," she said. "Endgame and Finn's death were among the things that came up. Now for Elly to be in this scary position in the aftermath of that, it's exciting and really intense.

"Most people think that Elly will go to jail and then I leave. It's not that!"

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).
    Please no, let her stay away for good! She’s a terrible actress!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

kayuqtuq (11-06-2020), MellBee (11-06-2020)

did elly refilm her exit, went from dark brutal to now happy

I wish Elly would just go, and take Andrea, Dee, Naomi and Chloe with her!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kayuqtuq For This Useful Post:

MellBee (11-06-2020)

DS article:

Neighbours reveals first look at Elly Conway return amid hopes of reunion with Chloe
    The moment Chelly fans have been waiting for?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...eunion-chelly/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Chloe Brennan and Elly Conway are back on screen together for the final week of Neighbours, but are we about to see them give romance a proper try?

Chloe and Elly's romance fizzled out as quickly as it started when they were last together. An affair, while Elly was engaged to Chloe's brother, was never the healthiest of starts, and it only took one date for them to realise that they were better off as friends.

Chloe moved on with Pierce and then Nicolette, while Elly left for a new life in Switzerland with Shaun and Astor.

Elly and Shaun were not meant to be though, and while Chloe is packing up her things to move to Adelaide, she is blindsided when Elly turns up to suggest that they give things another try instead.

While this would have been something that Chloe would have jumped at in the past, she finds herself feeling more concerned about the potential reunion than she is excited.

Not wanting to be hurt again, Chloe is torn over what to do and reaches out to those closest to her to try and get her head around the complicated developments.

Now that Elly has declared her true feelings, will Chloe decide to move to Sydney with her instead, or will she think that taking a chance on Elly is too much of a risk?

Chloe is not the only person selling up and planning to leave Ramsay Street behind as Karl and Susan learn in dramatic scenes next week.

The Kennedys are stunned when every house on the street except theirs is put up for sale. Are they about to be the last two residents standing?

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (18-07-2022)

her return for chloe very very rushed and out of nowhere

Very cringe and unexpected. Fair that Elly has found herself but there?s no chemistry left with Chloe.

It came across as quite desperate.

Didn't work out with Mark, didn't work out with Shaun. Let's go back to Chloe.

Although she did say Chloe turned up at her house...

I never felt the chemistry with them.

Thread Information