Thread: Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta )

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No first day nerves! Jodi Anasta poses with new Neighbours co-stars Olympia Valance and Emma Lane as she films her first scenes

She announced her return to television earlier this week, moving from Summer Bay to Ramsay Street. And now Jodi Anasta has spent her first day on the set of Neighbours, cuddling up to her new co-stars Olympia Valance and Emma Lane.

Sharing a snap to Instagram, the 31-year-old is pictured laughing with the two other stars of the show, as the trio wear heavy jackets and robes to beat the chilly Melbourne temperatures.

No first day nerves! Jodi Anasta (L) has taken to social media enjoying a break in filming with ne
    w Neighbours co-stars Olympia Valance (C) and Emma Lane (R)

The beauties look to be enjoying themselves as they take a break filming with Jodi expressing her excitement wrting, '@neighbourstv with these two hotties!!

Ramsay Street is just getting hotter! Jodi Anasta is the...

Too many laughs while working @olympiavalance @emmavictorialane.'

And it would seem the ladies have formed a strong bond early, with Olympia also taking to the social media platform to share a goofy picture. The 23-year-old sit in the middle of the other two actresses, pulling an amusing face while Emma and Jodi laugh at her expense.

'Best job in the world': 23-year-old Olympia also took to Instagram sharing a picture of the beauties enjoying a giggle as they rug up against the cooler Melbourne temperatures'I work with goddess's (sic) @jodigordon @emmavictorialane! Best job in the world,' Olympia captioned the shot.

While Jodi rose to fame on rival drama Home and Away playing Martha MacKenzie, the mother-of-one announced she would be returned to screen this year playing English schoolteacher Elly Conway - the unpredictable niece of Susan and Karl Kennedy.

'As an actor in Australia, I am thrilled to be working,' Jodi told The Daily Telegraph as she revealed her new role.

Triple threat: The beauties look to be enjoying themselves as they take a break filming with Jodi expressing her excitement wrting, '@neighbourstv with these two hotties!!

'The biggest hurdle for me right now is 'will my brain fit all these scripts in and will I deliver?'

Talking about her character, the estranged wife of NRL star Braith Anasta said: 'She is a little bit wild and has an unconventional way of teaching so all these great layers of naughtiness but with a heart of gold.'It is believed that the popular actress has signed a three-year contract with the TV drama.

New role: The mother-of-one announced she would be returned to screen this year playing English schoolteacher Elly Conway - the unpredictable niece of Susan and Karl Kennedy

Leaving the bay: The 31-year-old Jodi rose to fame on rival drama Home and Away playing Martha MacKenzieJodi Anasta stars in arthouse advertisement for Mon Purse

Back working: It is believed that the popular actress has signed a three-year contract with the TV drama

Read more:*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz47aYK2DHr
    Last edited by eni294; 03-05-2016 at 19:38.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-05-2016)

Thread Information