Thread: Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta )

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Jodi Anasta films Elly Conway's final scenes
    "Peace out Melbs."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-final-scenes/

Neighbours star Jodi Anasta has confirmed that she has filmed her final scenes.

Jodi is leaving the Australian soap – after playing Elly Conway for nearly four years – to move back to Sydney so that she can spend more time with her daughter as well as pursue other projects.

In a new Instagram post, the star said goodbye to Melbourne, where the show is filmed.

Peace out Melbs, you have been the most incredible journey yet!!" she said.

"Thank you @artserieshotels for giving me a home away from home. I started my Neighbours journey at this hotel 4 years ago and now I've ended it in the same way.

"Big love to everyone xx"

Jodi's departure from the show was announced in January, and last month, she suggested that fans can expect a "brutal" exit storyline for the character.

"I don't have any say in the way I exit the show, but I'm very, very happy with my exit," she said at the time. "It will be next-level brutal. I can't believe I get to do this on television."

Viewers have seen Elly survive Finn Kelly's island terror, but finds herself in trouble as the police suspect she may have killed the villain.

Elly actually had no part in Finn's death – so could she go down for a crime that she didn't commit?

Meanwhile, Neighbours is taking a two-week break from filming starting today (March 27). The production hiatus had been planned to start next Friday, but was brought forward due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Neighbours airs on Channel 5 (UK) and 10 Peach (Australia).

And the Radiotimes.com article:

Neighbours boss teases Elly’s exit – is she heading to jail for Finn’s murder?
    "We are entering a final, intense chapter for the character"

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/soap...lly-exit-jail/
    I just don't care! I'm just looking forward to her and her teeth being gone from Neighbours and my TV

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to courseiam For This Useful Post:

kayuqtuq (30-03-2020), Rowdydog12 (12-05-2020)

Thread Information