Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta )

Digital Spy article:

“Neighbours panic for Elly Conway as she discovers Finn Kelly is evil again.
    Can she get away from him.”

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...n-kelly-panic/

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Digital Spy article:

“Neighbours panic for Elly Conway as she discovers Finn Kelly is evil again.
    Can she get away from him.”

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...n-kelly-panic/
    I hope not!

Feeling like ELLY will be the one to brutally kill FINN. HATE THAT!

Maybe her “brutal exit” is her going to jail for killing Finn? It’s starting to seem like she isn’t going to be killed off which will be disappointing.

Still hoping it plays out that Aaron and David get Aster. With Bea dead and Finn dead or gone will mean no God parents available. With Elly in jail she will need someone to parent her baby?
    Last edited by Kyzaah; 17-03-2020 at 05:07.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (17-03-2020)

Digital Spy article (I couldn't find a thread for Samantha or Claudia, so I have posted it in the Elly thread):

Neighbours lines up return for Samantha Fitzgerald as Simone Buchanan reprises the role
    She'll be causing trouble for Elly.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...gerald-return/

Neighbours bosses have revealed that Samantha Fitzgerald is making a return to the show.

Simone Buchanan has reprised her role as Samantha, who was last seen in the soap in 2010.

Viewers will see Samantha's return as Finn Kelly's villainous rampage on Pierce Greyson's island has big repercussions in Erinsborough.

As Finn's mother Claudia Watkins (Kate Raison) heads back to Erinsborough in search of answers, the Kennedys are tense about seeing her again.

Claudia is sympathetic towards the traumatised family, but Elly Conway remains wary after Claudia's previous bad behaviour.

Showing kindness, Elly allows Claudia to spend some quality time with her granddaughter, baby Aster.

Claudia puts on a show of being grateful, but events take a twist when she's later seen with Samantha.

Sneaky Claudia believes that Samantha could be her secret weapon to gain custody of Aster, but Elly is oblivious. Could Claudia and Samantha's alliance cause even more turmoil for Elly and the Kennedys?

Samantha first appeared on Neighbours in 2008, when she was introduced as the estranged wife of Daniel Fitzgerald. Her main storylines included a love triangle with Daniel and Libby Kennedy, while her struggles with bipolar disorder were also explored.

In 2010, Samantha returned as the prosecutor when Steph Scully went on trial for killing Ringo Brown in a road accident.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, April 3 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (23-03-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours reveals big aftermath from the show's third death
    One character faces serious allegations.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ath-aftermath/

Neighbours fans will see Elly Conway face big trouble in the aftermath of Finn Kelly's shock death.

Elly (Jodi Anasta) will find herself under strong suspicion as the police fear that Finn's demise wasn't an accident.

Tuesday's episode (March 24) featured Rob Mills's final scenes in the role of Finn, who got the comeuppance he deserved when he drowned in the shallow grave that he'd dug for Susan Kennedy.

Finn's death was an accident of his own making, but Elly behaved suspiciously at the scene by climbing into the grave to check whether Finn was really dead. She was also seen trying to bury him when the police arrived.

In tense scenes airing on Wednesday (March 25), Elly will be questioned thoroughly by the police – and her ex-husband Mark Brennan is worried when he hears how guilty she sounds.

Mark feels even worse when Sky Mangel (Stephanie McIntosh) is revealed as the detective who'll be leading the case.

Sky is under pressure from her bosses to make sure the investigation is dealt with properly, due to so much public scrutiny surrounding Finn's actions.

Mark fears that it's only a matter of time before Elly finds herself caught in the middle of the situation.

Sure enough, it's not long before Elly is concerned too, as the level of police attention she's receiving seems high. Elly can't help worrying that the authorities are trying to gather together as much evidence as possible to charge her with Finn's murder.

The situation grows increasingly bleak for Elly when the full forensics report comes back from the crime scene, which leads to her facing charges.

Mark believes that Elly is innocent but Sky thinks otherwise, urging Elly to see that it's in her best interests to come clean and cooperate.

Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney) agrees to take on Elly's case, even though it will mean fighting against Sky, an old friend. Are battle lines being drawn?

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (25-03-2020)

Obviously they don't believe her and it goes to trial. Reckon she does get the non guilty verdict but she ends up leaving with too many bad memories. Obviously the leadup to the trial is dark.

Only way to explain her departure. Definitely a trial

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Jodi Anasta films Elly Conway's final scenes
    "Peace out Melbs."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-final-scenes/

Neighbours star Jodi Anasta has confirmed that she has filmed her final scenes.

Jodi is leaving the Australian soap – after playing Elly Conway for nearly four years – to move back to Sydney so that she can spend more time with her daughter as well as pursue other projects.

In a new Instagram post, the star said goodbye to Melbourne, where the show is filmed.

Peace out Melbs, you have been the most incredible journey yet!!" she said.

"Thank you @artserieshotels for giving me a home away from home. I started my Neighbours journey at this hotel 4 years ago and now I've ended it in the same way.

"Big love to everyone xx"

Jodi's departure from the show was announced in January, and last month, she suggested that fans can expect a "brutal" exit storyline for the character.

"I don't have any say in the way I exit the show, but I'm very, very happy with my exit," she said at the time. "It will be next-level brutal. I can't believe I get to do this on television."

Viewers have seen Elly survive Finn Kelly's island terror, but finds herself in trouble as the police suspect she may have killed the villain.

Elly actually had no part in Finn's death – so could she go down for a crime that she didn't commit?

Meanwhile, Neighbours is taking a two-week break from filming starting today (March 27). The production hiatus had been planned to start next Friday, but was brought forward due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Neighbours airs on Channel 5 (UK) and 10 Peach (Australia).

And the Radiotimes.com article:

Neighbours boss teases Elly’s exit – is she heading to jail for Finn’s murder?
    "We are entering a final, intense chapter for the character"

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/soap...lly-exit-jail/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 27-03-2020 at 22:31.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (27-03-2020), Ruffed_lemur (28-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Jodi Anasta films Elly Conway's final scenes
    "Peace out Melbs."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-final-scenes/

Neighbours star Jodi Anasta has confirmed that she has filmed her final scenes.

Jodi is leaving the Australian soap – after playing Elly Conway for nearly four years – to move back to Sydney so that she can spend more time with her daughter as well as pursue other projects.

In a new Instagram post, the star said goodbye to Melbourne, where the show is filmed.

Peace out Melbs, you have been the most incredible journey yet!!" she said.

"Thank you @artserieshotels for giving me a home away from home. I started my Neighbours journey at this hotel 4 years ago and now I've ended it in the same way.

"Big love to everyone xx"

Jodi's departure from the show was announced in January, and last month, she suggested that fans can expect a "brutal" exit storyline for the character.

"I don't have any say in the way I exit the show, but I'm very, very happy with my exit," she said at the time. "It will be next-level brutal. I can't believe I get to do this on television."

Viewers have seen Elly survive Finn Kelly's island terror, but finds herself in trouble as the police suspect she may have killed the villain.

Elly actually had no part in Finn's death – so could she go down for a crime that she didn't commit?

Meanwhile, Neighbours is taking a two-week break from filming starting today (March 27). The production hiatus had been planned to start next Friday, but was brought forward due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Neighbours airs on Channel 5 (UK) and 10 Peach (Australia).

And the Radiotimes.com article:

Neighbours boss teases Elly’s exit – is she heading to jail for Finn’s murder?
    "We are entering a final, intense chapter for the character"

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/soap...lly-exit-jail/
    I hope it won’t be another “Steph” ending where Eloy goes to prison and loses her baby like what happened to Steph and her kids..... if so can’t the writers come up with something original 8nstead of rehashing story lines?

i think she'll do a runner with the baby from the police and finn's mother

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-03-2020)

Thread Information