Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta )

kill her off

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

courseiam (24-01-2020)

So they name Elly's kid Aster ?? Is this because her ex husband is named Braith Anasta , and now i always hear them say "Oh what about Elly and Aster " which sounds like "Elly Anasta" !!!

P.S the surname for Braith and Jodi Anasta is actually - "Anastasakis"

Shaun wanted to name the baby aster. It’s a flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I'm glad that Mark and Elly aren't together. She's not good enough for him and was awful to him. Remember the fake baby scan? Despicable!
    Agree. Cheated on him twice and the fake scan was plain evil. Sadly since Kate was killed there's been no one good enough for Mark. Paige was okay but that didn't work out

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-01-2020), Ruffed_lemur (23-01-2020)

All this that happened between her and Mark isn't really what I was getting at.

Point was, if Scott and Jodi were leaving at the same time - they could have made that storyline a happy ending and had them both go at the same time. Rewriting the rest of it so she's not such a nightmare for so many other characters or lead to several really irritating storylines.

If it becomes a happy ending for them both to bow out with, she doesn't:
    Suck at her job, get protected, get fired
    Doesn't cheat on Mark with his sister
    Or with Shaun
    Doesn't fake the pregnancy
    Doesn't get too close to Finn

Basically, doesn't become so disliked.

I think Mark realised he was not over Kate and all his other relationships failed also because of that even though I did like Mark with Paige

Jodi is leaving this year after Scott so perhaps the show did not know she would leave

I think Jodi has mental issues that she needs help for

Elle could leave to live with her mother, work on their relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
    All this that happened between her and Mark isn't really what I was getting at.

Point was, if Scott and Jodi were leaving at the same time - they could have made that storyline a happy ending and had them both go at the same time. Rewriting the rest of it so she's not such a nightmare for so many other characters or lead to several really irritating storylines.

If it becomes a happy ending for them both to bow out with, she doesn't:
    Suck at her job, get protected, get fired
    Doesn't cheat on Mark with his sister
    Or with Shaun
    Doesn't fake the pregnancy
    Doesn't get too close to Finn

Basically, doesn't become so disliked.
    Still glad she didn't leave with Mark. They could have killed her off or something else if she had left earlier though.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Mark realised he was not over Kate and all his other relationships failed also because of that even though I did like Mark with Paige

Jodi is leaving this year after Scott so perhaps the show did not know she would leave

I think Jodi has mental issues that she needs help for

Elle could leave to live with her mother, work on their relationship
    Agree they might not have known until recently that Jodi was leaving too. They could have forced a happy ending like they did with Daniel and Imogen. I believe the actor playing Daniel was booted to allow this to happen!

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Elly Conway is accused of scamming Jane Harris
    Surely not?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-harris-scam/

Neighbours fans will see Elly Conway become the latest suspect in Jane Harris's catfishing mystery next week.

Jane (Annie Jones) is determined to get answers after being conned by her online love interest "Richard", who recently cut all contact.

As Jane's detective work gets under way in the coming days, she initially suspects Erinsborough High student Richie Amblin (Lachlan Miller) of being the mystery culprit responsible.

Jane later realises that she was wrong about Richie, so vows not to make any more unfounded accusations.

Despite this, Jane's imagination goes into overdrive when she spots Elly (Jodi Anasta) with shopping bags from an expensive baby store.

Jane can't help wondering how Elly can afford the pricey items, and also recalls that the new mum was rude to her a few days earlier.

As Jane comes up with the theory that Elly harbours a grudge from when she fired her, it may only be a matter of time before she voices her suspicions.

Later in the week, Jane becomes deeply embarrassed as the list of people who know about the catfishing incident continues to grow.

Jane's friend Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis) decides to put his private investigator on the case, but asks for all of her intimate correspondence to help with the clues.

Jane ends up turning down further offers of help from Paul and Dipi Rebecchi (Sharon Johal), feeling ashamed over what happened. Can she ever move on from the "Richard" incident?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, February 24 and Tuesday, February 25 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (17-02-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Jodi Anasta promises "brutal" exit story for Elly Conway
    "I'm very, very happy with my exit."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...t-jodi-anasta/

Neighbours' Jodi Anasta has hinted at a "next-level brutal" exit for her character Elly Conway.

Last month, the star confirmed that she would be leaving her role after more than three years in order to move back to Sydney, with her exit storyline airing "over the coming months".

Speaking to the Herald Sun, Jodi said that she loved how Elly was written out of the show and suggested that it would be a pretty dark exit.

"I don't have any say in the way I exit the show, but I'm very, very happy with my exit," she teased. "It will be next-level brutal. I can't believe I get to do this on television."

Jodi also discussed her future plans – saying that she's looking forward to spending more time with her daughter Aleeia as well as the challenge of trying new projects.

"With change, there comes a bit of fear, but with that, there's the excitement of challenge. That's what I'm feeling," she explained. "There will be projects I want to develop as a woman, as a mother, and as a businesswoman."

Jodi's comments come as Elly's 35th anniversary storyline looms.

The show recently confirmed that three characters will die as Elly celebrates her 35th birthday on Pierce Greyson's remote island. Finn Kelly's evil side comes out as he plots his "ultimate deadly revenge plan", which will have fatal consequences.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (19-02-2020), Ruffed_lemur (18-02-2020)

Thread Information