Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta )

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I sometimes like Elly and have even defended her on here. I agree about the vulnerability, but she does go too far sometimes and can appear unhinged.

What I most like about her is that in my opinion a lot of her bitchiness is played very much tongue in cheek. I don't take it too seriously and can even find it quite amusing.
    Sums up my thoughts as well... Though it is a soap opera and her behaviour seems very much like classic soapie vixen, which is why I find it amusing and entertaining.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-08-2016)

I sometimes like Elly and have even defended her on here. I agree about the vulnerability, but she does go too far sometimes and can appear unhinged.

What I most like about her is that in my opinion a lot of her bitchiness is played very much tongue in cheek. I don't take it too seriously and can even find it quite amusing.
    Sums up my thoughts as well... Though it is a soap opera and her behaviour seems very much like classic soapie vixen, which is why I find it amusing and entertaining.

Elly certainly does go too far at times. She's quickly turning into a nasty bully from spoilers I've read on here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

indigodance (29-08-2016), tammyy2j (01-09-2016)

Wow Elly was totally out of order today. Showing her true colours perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Wow Elly was totally out of order today. Showing her true colours perhaps
    I don't know. It seemed to me she only went that far because there was something wrong with her. She clearly couldn't think straight. I know she supposedly had a migraine, but perhaps it's something more, something that can cause personality changes?

I don't know. It seemed to me she only went that far because there was something wrong with her. She clearly couldn't think straight. I know she supposedly had a migraine, but perhaps it's something more, something that can cause personality changes?
    brain tumor, make her sick and dying so to redeem her

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

badirene (02-09-2016), Dazzle (01-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Yes, although since Paul was given a brain tumour to explain his evil behaviour a few years ago hopefully they'll find something else (if my theory is correct).

Could it possibly be something to do with the snake bite or her allergic reaction to the anti-venom? Has her behaviour gone downhill since then?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    She does seem to target Piper though doesn't she? Why not be nasty to others too? Strange.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (02-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    She does seem to target Piper though doesn't she? Why not be nasty to others too? Strange.
    I think Elly's dislike of Piper is probably genuine after their early clashes about Tyler. Piper was a total brat at the time. However if an illness is affecting her brain, it could possibly be exacerbating her dislike and causing her to behave far more impulsively than she normally would.

Susan seems to have no qualms about Elly teaching, which suggests to me that her current over-the-top bitchiness could be out of character.

It's a theory anyway!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 02-09-2016 at 01:33.

Thread Information