Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta )

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    I never felt the chemistry with them.
    me either

had chloe chemistry with anyone?

Elly sure looks good

Daily Telegraph (subscriber only) article:

"Jodi Gordon celebrating one year of sobriety, excited by potential Neighbours return
    Actor Jodi Gordon has opened up on her sobriety journey ahead of a major milestone for the TV starlet.

Actor Jodi Gordon will mark a year sober in an unexpected way.

The former Home and Away starlet intends on keeping herself centred on the anniversary of her sobriety.

?I will probably have an ice bath and meditate at sunrise to be honest,? Gordon told The Daily Telegraph. ?It will be a very big milestone for me.?

Gordon, 38, spent a month in rehab last year and has since focused on getting her health ? mental and physical ? back on track.

She has been vocal in sharing her story in the hope of helping others.

?Life has changed dramatically and I am just embracing every part of it,? said Gordon, an ambassador for supplements brand, Life Botanics.

?It has been a really big year for me; it has had its ups and downs but like anyone in the first year of recovery, it is hard. The first year is about taking things really slowly, taking one day at a time and just looking after myself and going with the flow of life as much as I can.?

Gordon has been a fixture on Aussie TV for almost 20 years, rising to national fame playing Martha MacKenzie on Home and Away. Her other acting credits include Underbelly: Badness and Camp.

On the acting front, things are looking good.

With TV soap Neighbours given a lifeline and set to return after being axed last year, Gordon said she would love to reprise her role as Elly Conway on the show.

?There have been conversations but I am not sure yet,? she said. ?I love that show. I am so grateful for my time there, they were like a family to me, not to mention I love my character.?

In November, The Daily Telegraph revealed Neighbours would be returning after producers Fremantle had secured Amazon Freevee and Prime Video as international partners.

The move will see the show brought back to life after it made global headlines with its 37 year run hitting an abrupt halt last year.

Details on the production are yet to be announced, although the only actors so far announced are Jackie Woodburne, Alan Fletcher, Stefan Dennis and Ryan Moloney as they are set to return to fictional Ramsay Street.

?I was stunned, to tell you the truth, I was just speechless,? Woodburne said in November when the lifeline was announced.

?It didn?t sink into my brain because it was the last thing I was expecting, I truly was in shock. It?s the best job ever. I get to work with my beautiful faux-husband Alan Fletcher again, which will be such a joy.? "

EDIT: DS article:

Neighbours star Jodi Gordon hints at Elly Conway return in show revival
    "There are conversations happening."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...gordon-return/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 22-02-2023 at 20:53.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (19-02-2023), Ruffed_lemur (14-02-2023)

DS article:

Neighbours confirms Elly Conway's return storyline as Jodi Gordon reprises the role
    Chloe prepares for a difficult conversation.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-return-story/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours has shared the first official details of Elly Conway's return to Erinsborough.

Elly makes her comeback next week as Jodi Gordon reprises the role once again.

Viewers have already seen Elly feature in Neighbours' recent flashback scenes, but this is the first time that she has appeared in the present day since the revival season began.

Elly's visit to Erinsborough comes shortly after her partner Chloe Brennan confides in Nicolette Stone about a secret she has been keeping.

Nicolette encourages Chloe to be honest with Elly ? and even briefly considers sharing the news herself. In the end, though, Nicolette agrees to give Chloe the space she needs to deal with the situation herself.

When Elly returns, she's loved-up and excited to spend some time with Chloe.

A hesitant Chloe delays having the difficult conversation she knows she needs to face, even when Elly worries that there's trouble in their relationship.

As Elly settles back into Erinsborough, can Chloe muster up the courage to be honest?

Jodi Gordon's return to Neighbours was announced in May this year, and she expressed her excitement over Elly and Chloe sharing more screen time.

"I don't think that part of Neighbours has ever left me," Gordon said at the time.

"The fans are very vocal, and when I found [out the show] was being picked up again, I thought there might be a possibility of bringing the characters back together in some way so it's great to see."

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, December 13.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (11-12-2023)

Thread Information