Thread: Quick question - What episode number is this?

Question Quick question - What episode number is this?

Been trying to find the episode where Matt Page says something on the lines of "Don't sugar coat it."
    I'm not sure who he said this to, I'm getting a sense it was Leah and it was at the Summer Bay House?
    it's been doing my head in that I can't think of it.
    If anyone knows, it'll be much appreciated because I've been looking everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kendiekenzie View Post
    Been trying to find the episode where Matt Page says something on the lines of "Don't sugar coat it."
    I'm not sure who he said this to, I'm getting a sense it was Leah and it was at the Summer Bay House?
    it's been doing my head in that I can't think of it.
    If anyone knows, it'll be much appreciated because I've been looking everywhere.
    I have to say I can't remember this (it is hard to remember what happened even in the previous week's episodes sometimes!!). It might jolt someone's memory (including mine!) if you could remember what the context of the conversation was/what the storyline was about, to try & narrow it down a bit? Or maybe what else happened in that episode? (or even roughly what week it went to air?). Cheers.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 25-04-2016 at 00:20.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    I have to say I can't remember this (it is hard to remember what happened even in the previous week's episodes sometimes!!). It might jolt someone's memory (including mine!) if you could remember what the context of the conversation was/what the storyline was about, to try & narrow it down a bit? Or maybe what else happened in that episode? (or even roughly what week it went to air?). Cheers.
    I can't really remember what it was about. I'm finding it hard to track back what the context was, it could've been anything, as you can tell my memory is pretty bad.

Thread Information