Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 9th - 12th May 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    The final spoilers for this week have now been released. I will amend the original post to reflect this.

Thursday 12th May

Andy struggles with his guilt over the accident. Summer Bay continues to mourn. Dom has another lady in his life. A couple can't accept their new reality with a disability.

(for those wondering who Dom is, I believe he is the photographer from Ricky & Nate's wedding, who was trying to "crack-on" to Phoebe)
    Is Dom becoming a permanent character?

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    Is Dom becoming a permanent character?
    I don't believe so i.e. I haven't seen/read anything to suggest he will be (has anybody heard anything different?)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 26-04-2016 at 10:49.

The spoilers for this week (9th - 12th May) have now been expanded/amended, so I have updated the original post to reflect this (changes are in bold type).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 28-04-2016 at 09:52.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-04-2016), Perdita (28-04-2016)

TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 9th - 12th May 2016

Monday 9 May

- Maddy refuses to sign the consent forms to have her arm amputated.
    - Chris lashes out at Andy, blaming him for messing with his and Hannah's relationship.
    - Billie allows VJ to comfort her when he offers to.

Tuesday 10 May

- Ash is in a life threatening situation. Will he escape?
    - Olivia & Hunter worry when they can't contact Irene.
    - Skye suspects Tank might have been involved in the explosion in some way.

Wednesday 11 May

- It's the day of the funerals & Andy is guilt-ridden.
    - Is Billie turning to VJ only to distract herself from her grief?
    - Zac decides to confront Tank about his involvement in the incident.

Thursday 12 May

- Still haunted by her assault, Billie can't imagine any sort of future with VJ.
    - Andy decides to confess. Will it ease his guilt?
    - The residents of Summer Bay struggle to handle their enormous loss.

So, people won't know, initially anyway, that it was the fight between Andy & Tank that caused the explosion i.e. it must happen out of site of everyone.

TV Week also mentions that Billie's attacker was a "masked man": "Can VJ help Billie put her horror ordeal behind her? While the community mourns those lost in the explosion, Billie has been living in her own personal hell.....Billie was recently attacked by a masked man while she was at the gym. The terrifying ordeal has left her shaken to the core. But this week there is a chance at happiness for Billie when she connects with VJ. So far, Billie has kept her frightening assault a secret. However, she now realises she can no longer remain silent about what happened. Billie divulges her secret first to Oscar, & then to a stunned Phoebe, who insists she report the incident to the police. "She's really traumatised by the incident & is looking for some reassurance that everything is going to be OK," Tessa, 26 says....given her chequered past, she's uneasy about going to the police to report the attack.......Despite her torment, there is some happiness for Billie when she & VJ share a kiss on the beach...."Being with VJ is a distraction to thinking about the attack", Tessa explains. "For Billie there is this beautiful person willing to be there for her when she is needing love." One wonders, however, whether memories of her assault will bring Billie back to earth hard. "It is very hard for Billie after the attack", she says. She adds that things only get more difficult for the girl. "It's a huge story." she says of Billie's current arc. Will the memory of the attack ruin her newfound happiness?"

Billie divulges her secret first to Oscar?.... does this mean that Oscar doesn't die? or is it possible that Oscar also won't die initially, but will die later at the hospital etc etc etc?..........All very confusing! (Or has TV Week put the wrong name in the article....?)

EDIT: after the end of tonight's episode (Sydney, Monday 2 May), the promo for tomorrow showed Billie talking to Oscar about her attack, so this must obviously happen before the explosion & not next week (May 9-12) as the TV Week article seems to suggest (i.e. so scratch what I said in the previous paragraph about Oscar possibly not dying etc. Sorry about that!,)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 03-05-2016 at 14:25.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-05-2016), tammyy2j (05-05-2016)

billie get raped by dylan and becomes pregnant, seen that info on twitter

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Same. I also heard Jett dies from cancer, Ash is Brax's cousin, Nate and Ricky don't get married, Hannah and Oscar die in a car crash, Maddy loses her arm to a shark attack, and the roof of Angelo's will collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Same. I also heard Jett dies from cancer, Ash is Brax's cousin, Nate and Ricky don't get married, Hannah and Oscar die in a car crash, Maddy loses her arm to a shark attack, and the roof of Angelo's will collapse.

There has been a slight expansion of the original spoilers for Mon 9 May & Tue 10 May - I have included the changes in the original post (underlined/italics).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-05-2016)

Thread Information