Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Corrie 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    If Todd's going to be heavily involved in the Phelan storyline, then Billy as his partner will also be part of it. I'm sure there'll still be some focus on their relationship because they haven't even slept together yet. However, honeymoon periods are always very short in soapland.

I'm really glad to see Todd getting more screen time. It was only a few short months ago that I complained about his lack of storylines and hoped that Kate Oates would utilise him better.
    I agree with everything you said. I said much of the same previously. Their whole storyline literally consisted of getting together and people finding out. Now that everyone knows there is nothing there left to explore. They didn't break up or anything like that, but I have a feeling their "honeymoon phase" is pretty much over, and we'll see less of them as a couple now that the focus will be on other storylines. I feel like they will get more storylines individually, especially Todd and his feud with Phelan. I like Todd a lot though, he's one of my favorite characters, and like you I'm glad he's getting more screen time. Kate Oates first episode will air August 15. As I understand she has some plans for Phelan vs Todd, she commented on Todd and Billy, finding them interesting, good vs bad, but she didn't specify any plans for them. Still, I feel she is intrigued by them, so hopefully she'll give them a few good storylines in the future. Heck, the sex still hasn't happened yet, so that better play out on screen. I don't expect much btw, something similar to what we saw 11 July with Todd and Billy kissing and Todd undressing him then cut to the next day would be fine imo. I feel like we'll know more where this is going after this week. If Todd doesn't tell Billy the truth about Callum's murder then I feel like that will be saved and used for a later storyline. That lie (if Todd lies about it to Billy) might create tension between them later on. Heck, maybe Phelan somehow finds out and uses it against Todd. Anyway, this is all pure speculation. I guess we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is clayton not in jail now
    As he is 15 no, a detention centre or young offenders centre

Coronation Street death, horror and blackmail: 10 big spoilers coming up next week
    People can be very sneaky in soapland, can’t they? Several Coronation Street characters are showing their more sly sides as Alya Nazir uses Sharif’s affair to her advantage while Todd Grimshaw ends up trapped by Pat Phelan’s scheming. Even Dev Alahan’s kids Asha and Aadi have a scam on the go!
    David Platt isn’t exactly being honest either as Audrey and Gail worry for him while Caz seems to be forming a dastardly plot after tragedy hits Maria Connor.
    It’s not all bad news though as Bethany finally has a victory and Andy starts work on an interesting new career.
    Here are the spoilers for the week commencing Monday 26th September:
    1. Alya is disgusted with Sharif over his affair with Sonia but when Aidan points out to her that they would need £14k to get the equipment to bulk produce her designs, she spies an opportunity. But what lengths has Sharif gone to as he presents his granddaughter with a cheque?
    2. Beth faces her court appearance and returns home with a community payback sentence. She is gloomier than ever when Kirk and Craig seem no closer to forgiving her. Maria urges her to fight her the men in her life but how much success will she have when she begs to be heard out?
    3. Dev is impressed with the twins for their enterprising idea of making flower bouquets and selling them but the wily pair have ulterior motives as they tell Tracy they will stop selling them if she sacks Mary from the flower shop! But will Erica’s discovery about where the flowers are coming from put paid to Asha and Aadi’s little scheme?
    4. Steph is bemused when she discovers that Andy has started work on a short horror story and he is miffed by her lack of support.
    5. When Alex figures out the truth about his parentage, Cathy does nothing to dissuade his plans to move to Scotland. But when Roy later learns Alex knew all along, he persuades Cathy to stop him from going. Later, Roy sets a wedding date but why does Tyrone have doubts?
    6. Billy warns Eileen of his concerns over Todd and Phelan and later, Todd realises how much he loves and wants to be with Billy when they are thrown together in a community project. But will he make his feelings clear?
    7. When Sarah has an unexpected windfall, she is keen to invest in one of Phelan’s flats. Todd warns Phelan he will blow the whistle on everything but Phelan responds by issuing a dark threat about what Vinny is capable of. What decision will Todd reach as he fears Sarah losing her cash?
    8. Maria is devastated when her family is rocked by a death and Caz wastes no time in being her pillar of support. But when Kirk issues a warning that Caz has developed strong feelings, Maria is forced to tell her she only sees her as a friend. Later, as Maria heads for London, it seems that Caz is forming a plan…
    9. After Audrey and Gail make a discovery on David’s phone, he is forced to appease their concerns by agreeing to attend grief counselling. Meanwhile, David’s rage threatens to explode when he learns that Clayton plans to plead guilty to manslaughter for a lesser sentence.
    10. Finally, the headteacher praises Bethany for speaking out against bullying as he expels Lauren and she and Sarah are hopeful that the nightmare is finally over.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-09-2016), livden (23-09-2016), lizann (22-09-2016), parkerman (22-09-2016), tammyy2j (23-09-2016)

Thread Information