Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Corrie 2016

She said she read it in one of the soap magazines. I buy Inside Soap and get all the gossip from there but I saw no interview with Dan there. Then she back-tracked and said maybe she got it wrong so here's hoping she is wrong. Plus I looked on the internet to see if I could find out any truth in it but couldn't. I'm just going to have to keep my fingers crossed and hope it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by louisa View Post
    She said she read it in one of the soap magazines. I buy Inside Soap and get all the gossip from there but I saw no interview with Dan there. Then she back-tracked and said maybe she got it wrong so here's hoping she is wrong. Plus I looked on the internet to see if I could find out any truth in it but couldn't. I'm just going to have to keep my fingers crossed and hope it's not true.
    I'm wondering if she read a spoiler about Billy leaving (with Sean) to London? Or something like that? It would make sense. And then maybe she just got it confused with the actor leaving?

Sorry. I keep forgetting to use advanced, ugh.
    Last edited by livden; 21-07-2016 at 16:31.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    I'm wondering if she read a spoiler about Billy leaving (with Sean) to London? Or something like that? It would make sense. And then maybe she just got it confused with the actor leaving?
    I completely forgot about London. Phew!! That puts my mind at ease... slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    Last edited by louisa; 21-07-2016 at 17:52.

Sorry for the repeat thread. I've never replied with a quote before.

Sorry for the repeat thread. I've never replied with a quote before.
    Happens to me still after some years, no worries louisa, welcome to SoapBoards and keep on posting

Yeah, it would be an easy mistake to make. It's the only thing I can come up with that would explain it.

It doesn't really match up with Antony Cotton saying he has filmed sad scenes either, because (I may be wrong but) from the spoiler it seemed like the explosion hasn't happened yet? It seemed like it was in the planning stages? So Antony must have been talking about some other scenes, right? The spoiler article was dated 19th July, so fairly new. Besides, it looks like Bruno Langley and Daniel Brocklebank are still filming scenes together, they posted some pics on Twitter. I'm not saying Billy doesn't die in the explosion btw, the character dying could be anybody. I'm just saying that I don't think Antony Cotton was talking about the explosion when he mentioned filming "sad" or "moving" scenes.

I hope you're right because I like Billy. If anyone dies, it should be Phelan or Caz. Oh, thanks Perdita for the welcome.
    Last edited by louisa; 21-07-2016 at 20:48.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to louisa For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-07-2016), livden (22-07-2016), Perdita (21-07-2016)

Could Coronation Street fan favourite Toyah Battersby make a comeback? The show's new boss Kate Oates has hinted that it's pretty tempting.

Tabloid reports at the weekend suggested that Leanne's step-sister could be making a long-awaited Weatherfield return, along with Brian Packman and Daniel Osbourne.

But while it's now been officially confirmed that there are plans to reintroduce Ken's son Daniel, Oates has insisted that nothing is set in stone regarding Toyah just yet.

"It's speculation at the moment, to be honest," Oates said at a Coronation Street press event today (July 22).

"I also love Toyah – I think she's fantastic – and because Leanne has such a big story [with her pregnancy] and Jane is going to be so busy, it is really tempting to see how it all fits together.

"But is just speculation at the moment and it was funny to read that one at the weekend."

Toyah, played by Georgia Taylor, appeared on the show between 1997 and 2003.

Another much-loved Corrie character who will be coming back to the show is Peter Barlow, played by Chris Gascoyne.

And he'll be joined by Adam – who's Mike Baldwin's son and Ken Barlow's grandson – as part of plans to put the Barlow family right at the heart of the soap.

Digital Spy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-07-2016)

Thread Information