Thread: EastEnders Spoilers 18th - 22nd April 2016

Exclamation EastEnders Spoilers 18th - 22nd April 2016

Coming up on EastEnders, expect lots more trouble from Louise Mitchell as she continues to keep everyone on Albert Square on their toes.

Once Phil finally starts accepting help from the hospital and Ben's dramas with Abi come to an end too, it should be a quieter time for the Mitchells - but Louise (Tilly Keeper) soon spoils that by getting into a fight on her first day at school.

Louise's behaviour is clearly a worry, so Phil orders Jay to keep an eye on her later in the week. Unfortunately, Louise can't be brought into line easily and it's not long before she's sneaking away to steal a bottle of wine from the Minute Mart.

No-nonsense Denise Fox (Diane Parish) catches Louise in the act and calls Phil to deal with her, but she's left unconvinced that he'll punish her and so takes matters into her own hands by calling the police.

Louise sneaks away from Phil and heads to the Minute Mart.
    © BBC
    Not just stopping there, Denise also uses a second tactic to get revenge on Phil's daughter in the aftermath. Will Louise regret her antics?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Thursday, April 21 at 7.30pm and Friday, April 22 at 8pm on BBC One.

Louise's plot to steal a bottle of wine doesn't go to plan.
    © BBC

Digital Spy

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-04-2016), lizann (10-04-2016), Rear window (10-04-2016)

Monday

​Linda and Tamwar are both shocked by Nancy's decision to go travelling. Nancy invites Tamwar to go with her, but he doesn't want to.

Fearful that she's about to lose her daughter, Linda talks to Tamwar and tells him to fight for Nancy - hoping she'll stay in Walford if he does. However, in the end Tamwar makes an entirely different decision - telling Nancy that he does want to go travelling with her after all.

Meanwhile, Jay offers to take Louise to her first day at school so Phil can go to his hospital appointment. Later, Jay also accompanies Phil to the hospital when it's clear that he is struggling with withdrawal symptoms. When they arrive, they receive a call to say Louise has been in a fight at school. Jay goes to get her but makes another discovery.

Elsewhere, Martin reveals his plan to start his own stall to make more money, but he later admits to Stacey where he got the new merchandise.

Also today, Sharon reaches out to Jay and Ben.

Tuesday

Masood receives a call from Zainab, who has some surprising news to share with him. Tamwar is also shocked when he hears it and dreads having to tell Tamwar that he's planning to go to Italy with Nancy.

Later, Masood goes on a date after Tina helps him to create a dating profile. However, it goes disastrously when the lady in question leaves before even introducing herself, which leaves Masood deflated. Having seen what happened, Carmel defends Masood but Denise has some harsh words about his attitude. With things for Masood going so badly, Tamwar doesn't want to leave him in such a state and promises his dad that he won't leave him.

Martin starts to worry about the money he has lost.
    © BBC
    Meanwhile, Ben and Sharon have a heart-to-heart.

Elsewhere, Martin realises his new market products are useless and panics about the money he has lost.

Thursday

​Nancy is disappointed when Tamwar tells her that he won't be able to join her for a few weeks. Mick realises there is something going on and Tamwar has to tell him about his change of plans. Despite Mick and Linda's concerns about her travelling alone, Nancy stands her ground and says a tearful goodbye to Ollie.

Later, Masood tells Tamwar that he should go ahead with his original plans as he'll be fine without him. As Nancy and Tamwar celebrate, Masood throws yet another spanner in the works when he arrives with three Round-the-World plane tickets - including one for himself.

Masood turns up at the pub with three Round-the-World plane tickets.
    © BBC
    Meanwhile, Phil orders Jay to keep an eye on Louise, but she takes advantage of the situation and sneaks away to steal a bottle of wine in the Minute Mart. A fuming Phil arrives to collect Louise, but with Denise doubtful that she will be punished, she decides to call the police.

Friday

​Nancy isn't happy over Masood's latest bombshell and urges Tamwar to tell his dad that they want to do this alone. Before Tamwar can do anything, they overhear Mick telling Masood not to go. When Nancy hears Masood's reasoning, she tells him that they want him to come.

Knowing that Nancy is covering her true feelings, Mick and Linda come up with an idea. Will it be enough to convince Masood to let them travel alone?

Nancy and Tamwar with their backpacks
    © BBC
    Meanwhile, Denise gets revenge on Louise for stealing the wine, but what does she have planned? Later, Denise receives another surprise and it's not long before Louise retaliates with her own revenge plans.

Elsewhere, Buster rounds up a men's team to challenge the ladies at darts, but gets more than he bargained for when Shirley has a secret weapon.

Sonia practices darts
    © BBC
    Also today, Andy offers a helping hand to Martin.

Digital Spy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-04-2016), tammyy2j (12-04-2016)

I hope Mick and Nancy make up before she leaves

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-04-2016), lizann (12-04-2016)

zainab getting hitched again?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Masood receives a call from Zainab, who has some surprising news to share with him. Tamwar is also shocked when he hears it and dreads having to tell Tamwar that he's planning to go to Italy with Nancy.
    So Tamwar doesn't know he's going to Italy with Nancy and is worried about having to tell himself he is.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-04-2016), Glen1 (14-04-2016), lizann (12-04-2016), tammyy2j (14-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    So Tamwar doesn't know he's going to Italy with Nancy and is worried about having to tell himself he is.
    that will be a hard conversation

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-04-2016), Glen1 (14-04-2016), parkerman (13-04-2016), tammyy2j (14-04-2016)

EastEnders star Himesh Patel on Tamwar exit: "I felt guilty when I told Nitin Ganatra I was leaving"
    EastEnders star Hamesh Patel has admitted that he felt guilty about telling his on-screen father Nitin Ganatra that he would be leaving the show.
    The actor, who has played Tamwar Masood for nearly nine years, announced his departure exclusively on Digital Spy last month, alongside Maddy Hill who plays his on-screen girlfriend.
    It has since been officially revealed that their exits will air at the end of next week when the couple decide to go travelling. However, Tamwar's departure will leave Masood as the only remaining member of the family in Walford.
    "I did feel a bit guilty when I told Nitin I was going, as it would leave him on his own in terms of the family," Patel said to Inside Soap.
    "Now I am really looking forward to seeing what he does independently. He is such a fantastic actor.
    "No-one makes me laugh like he does - we share the same humour that only we understand."
    Discussing Tamwar's impending exit, Patel said: "Tamwar is a good guy who has been through so much so I think he deserves a happy ending.
    "It's strange to say goodbye, but I'm moving on for the right reasons. I'll try and keep up with EastEnders, though, and check in on Masood from time to time."
    EastEnders will air Tamwar and Nancy's exits next week on BBC One.

Digital Spy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-04-2016), Glen1 (14-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-04-2016)

Poor Tracey...having to hand her jacket over. I think that called for a stroppy retort or quirky quip or maybe a tearful scene but no... Tracy just hands it straight to babe...like they take the same size!!!!!!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to suzewebb For This Useful Post:

sarah c (27-04-2016)

Thread Information