Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 18th - 22nd April 2016

Exclamation Neighbours Spoilers 18th - 22nd April 2016

Monday

Lauren keeps the truth about Ned´s break-in at Pam and Doug´s house from Brad. Ned is determined to prove himself to his family before he reveals his dark past.

Tuesday

Terese remains distraught over the appearance of Paul at Josh´s funeral. Meanwhile, Toadie warns Sarah not to talk to the Kennedys.

Wednesday

Paul asks Steph to resort to underhanded methods to try and clear his name. Meanwhile, Paige continues her vigil for the unconscious John Doe.

Thursday

Sarah tells Toadie she needs to win Susan over and gain her trust. Meanwhile, Imogen is tempted by an offer to work for Naomi´s company in LA.

Friday

Xanthe´s tutoring session with Ben turns into an exercise in frustration she decides to put her feelings for Ben behind her. Meanwhile, Toadie is reluctant to reveal the contents of his secret file.

SCM

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (04-04-2016), ChrisRF (04-04-2016), daisy_boo (04-04-2016), Dazzle (04-04-2016), Mirjam (04-04-2016), nallak (06-04-2016), Pantherboy (04-04-2016), SoapsJSK (05-04-2016), Summer8 (04-04-2016), tammyy2j (07-04-2016), tuckec01 (04-04-2016), Vikki (04-04-2016)

Monday, 18th April - funeral
    Fury spills over when Steph bails Paul out of jail and he attends Josh’s funeral.
    Brad learns all about Ned’s past.
    Imogen rejects Paige’s support.
    Tuesday, 19th April - Love
    Paul is a broken man when his bid to protest his innocence and declaration of love for Terese are met with her pure hatred.
    Ned still resents absent father Brad.
    Karl believes Sarah still wants him.
    Wednesday, 20th April - Confession
    Sarah finally admits why she’s returned... What is her big secret?
    Paige’s mystery man wakes up but he doesn’t remember who he is.
    The person framing Paul is revealed.
    Thursday, 21th April - Proposal
    Daniel proposes to Imogen and she accepts when she gets a job off in LA and they decide on a new life together.
    A troubled Terese turns to alcohol.
    Sarah’s attempts to win people over fail.
    Friday, 22nd April - Outburst
    Toadie shouts at Sonya when she innocently looks through one of his work files... What is he hiding from her?
    Ben tells Piper about the stolen cash.
    Daniel’s sister, Madison, shows up.

What next?
    Paul’s situation looks bleak... Will he be able to clear his name?
    Imogen and Daniel have a big secret!
    Sarah makes a shocking request of Karl... What is it and will he agree?

Soap Life

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-04-2016), ChrisRF (18-04-2016), Dazzle (07-04-2016), HarryHedgehog (06-04-2016), Pantherboy (06-04-2016), Summer8 (07-04-2016), TaintedLove (07-04-2016), tammyy2j (07-04-2016), Vikki (06-04-2016)

I`m starting to think that Sarah is dying, and wants to leave her son with Karl and Susan.

Pure guesswork and speculation on my part. but I wouldn`t be surprised.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-04-2016)

I hope john doe is not another love child .... this man has spread his manhood far and wide far too often (even for a soap) - what I am still wondering though is the comment that Sarah had visited Karl's kids in the UK .... that does sound a bit weird ???

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-04-2016), Summer8 (07-04-2016), tammyy2j (07-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I`m starting to think that Sarah is dying, and wants to leave her son with Karl and Susan.

Pure guesswork and speculation on my part. but I wouldn`t be surprised.
    Yes I think she is sick too

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I think that's a very good guess and fits in with the hints in interviews and spoilers. John Doe being Karl and Sarah's child doesn't really fit in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    what I am still wondering though is the comment that Sarah had visited Karl's kids in the UK .... that does sound a bit weird ???
    She mentioned Malcolm so I wondered if they were possibly friendly when she lived in Erinsborough? If the theory that she's terminally ill is correct, she might be visiting all her friends before she dies (possibly to find a suitable guardian for her son?).

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I think that's a very good guess and fits in with the hints in interviews and spoilers. John Doe being Karl and Sarah's child doesn't really fit in my opinion.

She mentioned Malcolm so I wondered if they were possibly friendly when she lived in Erinsborough? If the theory that she's terminally ill is correct, she might be visiting all her friends before she dies (possibly to find a suitable guardian for her son?).

Yes, it surprised me too. Then I checked and it seems that Malcolm's wife- Catherine is Sarah's half sister. Then 'technically' Sarah visited her niece.

Most people tend to mention only Sarah's son but Sarah has got 2 children, an older daughter called Antigone and a son called Angus.
    Last edited by eni294; 07-04-2016 at 18:50.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-04-2016), lizann (07-04-2016)

antigone and angus

Monday, 18th April

Lauren works to heal the rift between Pam and Ned.
    Paul insists that he is being framed and asks Steph to track Cecilia down and win a confession.
    Joshua's family struggle to say goodbye at his service but when Paul enters to pay his respects Terese is furious and kicks him out and the families chance to find closure is shattered.

Tuesday, 19th April

Terese tracks down Paul and performs a scathing character assassination.
    Steph, seemingly Paul's only remaining ally, appeals to Mark for help.
    Ned opens up and laments the unfairness of Brad deserting him as a child to start a new family with Terese.
    A stunned Karl misinterprets Sarah's intent when she asks him if he and Susan are in it for the long haul.

Wednesday, 20th April

Sarah reveals what is on her mind to Karl but she invokes doctor-patient confidentiality so he cannot tell anybody else.
    Paige's mystery man finally wakes up but is suffering from amnesia and has no idea who he is or where he is from.
    Amy tries to hide her heartbreak from Jimmy.
    The person who planted evidence to frame Paul is unveiled.

Thursday, 21st April

Amy decides to stay in Erinsborough to make the yard her own and 'The Handywoman' is born.
    Paige tries to jog John's memory but he grows frustrated and pushes her away.
    In an attempt to gain Susan's trust, Sarah finds a job and makes it clear that she is here to stay.
    Imogen is tempted by a job offer from Naomi in LA but cannot bear to leave Daniel, leading him to make a stunning proposal.

Friday, 22nd April

Toadie reacts strongly when he comes home to find Sonya going through ones of his archive boxes and tells her not look in his files but it only serves to rouse her curiosity.
    When Piper confronts Ben about his hostility towards Xanthe, he admits the truth about the cash they stole from the hotel.
    Daniel's sister Madison makes a surprise visit to determine if he is rushing into a marriage with Imogen.

digiguide.tv & Gipsymedia Ltd

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (08-04-2016), Pantherboy (08-04-2016), Ruffed_lemur (08-04-2016), TaintedLove (09-04-2016)

I wonder what is in the red folder that Toadie wants Steph to destroy if he doesn't make it out!

Also, I called Kyle getting back with Georgia months and months ago and was met with anger and just pure cheek from a certain someone (I think we all know who) so, I'd just like to say I told you so

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-04-2016), TaintedLove (09-04-2016)

Thread Information