Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Loveday (Rachel Adedeji)

Exclamation Lisa Loveday (Rachel Adedeji)

Life for the Loveday family is about to change forever on Hollyoaks, as the real Lisa will soon be making a shock arrival in the village.

Digital Spy can exclusively reveal that Lisa will be joining the Channel 4 soap in a few weeks' time and her first scenes have already been filmed on set in Liverpool.

Casting details for the character have yet to be announced by show bosses, but fans don't have too long to wait before they get their first glimpse of her.

Lisa will be featuring in Hollyoaks' explosive new spring trailer when it's released online later today (March 21), so keep your eyes peeled to see her in action.

Viewers have already been introduced to a fake Lisa - impostor Sonia Albright, who decided to take on the identity of Louis and Simone's missing daughter.

Lisa's brother Zack is now aware of Sonia's deception and has started a surprise affair with her. Despite this, Louis and Simone are still totally clueless over what's been going on and there are bound to be fireworks as Sonia's secrets start to unravel.

The arrival of Lisa - which will be the first time the Lovedays have seen her in 14 years - is one of many huge storylines which will be showcased when Hollyoaks releases its new trailer.

The promo will also tease the return of a familiar face, the arrival of the Donovan brothers, a possible romantic connection between Freddie Roscoe and Marnie Nightingale, and more passion between Trevor Royle and Sienna Blake as they continue their dangerous affair.

Hollyoaks will release the promo at 4pm on its official website and YouTube account.

Digital Spy

Former X Factor star Rachel Adedeji has joined the cast of Hollyoaks - and she'll be arriving with a bang.

The actress and singer has landed the role of the real Lisa Loveday and has already started filming at the show's set in Liverpool.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (24-03-2016)

This is her:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (24-03-2016), tammyy2j (21-03-2016)

she looks like simone

Hollyoaks is lining up a big new storyline for Lisa Loveday, which will see her being involved in a complicated love triangle.

Lisa has been causing a stir this week by hooking up with newcomer Jesse Donovan very publicly, but a new plot could see her fall for a fellow village resident - unaware of the complications it could bring.

"Lisa is going to be involved in a love triangle which I think viewers will really enjoy," Rachel Adedeji told Inside Soap.

"The other girl involved is actually one of Lisa's friends, but Lisa is very confident so in her mind there is no triangle - because if she wants him, she's going to get him.

"She has been a bit of a cow, but she falls for this particular guy because he manages to see past her hard act and take Lisa for who she is, which is really nice."

Discussing other possible stories on the horizon for Lisa, Adedeji added: "I'm completely obsessed with Ste, Mercedes and John Paul and I'm really looking forward to working with them at some point.

"I actually got some scripts the other day, and saw the names Lisa and Mercedes! But I haven't read them yet, so I might just be standing in the background of the scene - but that would have been enough for me. I know I've definitely made it if I get to be in a scene with Mercedes McQueen!"

Digital Spy

how drunk was she to sleep with nathan's ole dad mac

Hollyoaks fans will see another side to Lisa Loveday next week as she selflessly offers to become a surrogate for her parents.

Lisa (Rachel Adedeji) makes the surprising suggestion after she sees just how much her mum Simone is struggling with the possibility that she may never have another child.

A huge and emotional week for the Lovedays begins when Lisa stops her troubled mother from falling off the wagon by hitting the bottle again.

As mum and daughter settle down for a big heart-to-heart, Lisa finally confesses to Simone (Jacqueline Boatswain) about her recent affair with pub boss Mac Nightingale.

When Lisa then listens to Simone's own problems and realises that the root of her unhappiness lies in her inability to have another child, she kindly offers to step up as a surrogate.

Lisa is pleased when Louis and Simone both agree to her idea, but will she really be prepared to sacrifice her party lifestyle to help her mum and dad?

rachel is up duffy so lisa being written out

well did not expect lisa and liam in cohoots

rachel has quit

Thread Information