Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Arthur Fatboy Chubb

​If you're still not over Fatboy's grisly death on EastEnders last Boxing Day, it will "definitely" haunt Vincent Hubbard.

Fatboy (Ricky Norwood) was killed in horrific circumstances after he was kidnapped and locked in a car boot overnight in a case of mistaken identity. He was already dead in the boot before the car was crushed, possibly from a heart attack out of fear.

Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack) was to blame for the mix-up as she'd arranged for her enemy Vincent to be sent to the car crusher instead.

Speaking to Yahoo, Vincent actor Richard Blackwood teased that Fatboy's death will continue to haunt his character.

"EastEnders don't do anything half-arsed. They've thought it through," he explained. "It definitely will come back and haunt [Vincent], I can say that much… there's no way that it wouldn't.

"You just have to think of the lies he's had to tell since then, he's already feeling guilty as it is. Knowing EastEnders as I do, they won't leave it like that."

Blackwood also admitted that it's tough keeping story secrets from his inquisitive family, adding: "Your family is the first to come up to you and be like, 'We're family, there's no problem here, tell us'. And it's like, 'Why are you so eager to know?' and they say, 'I'm your mum, I should know!'

"That's not part of mum duty, you just need to know I'm doing well in life. But my mum likes to push the boundaries, 'I'm your mum, I should know first'. That stops when I'm 18, I'm 43 now, you don't need to know anything! It's surreal."

Fatboy

Husband just told me he has read fatboy might be coming back.

*shakes head in despair*

Nothing at all would surprise me , Claudette supposedly managed to escape unassisted , pushing up nailed down floorboards and then fixing them back, returned in the same dress dry cleaned , with hardly a scratch on her. Bruising round her neck , I don't think was even followed up by a police visit . All within a couple of days !!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-03-2016), lizann (19-03-2016), parkerman (19-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Rear window View Post
    Husband just told me he has read fatboy might be coming back.

*shakes head in despair*
    Yes, apparently he finds Den and they meet up with Reg Groves and they all decide to return to the Square with Nick Cotton.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-03-2016), lizann (19-03-2016), Rear window (19-03-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Ah Flatboy, if he stands sude on we wont be able to see him.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-03-2016), moonstorm (20-03-2016)

second in cbb still popular will the show bring him back from the dead

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Splashy (27-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    FLATBOY ...... yeah the bloke should of won over that human delinquent dross Steve aka Bear.

We only have the statement of one bod that he be brown bread and someone in a car crusher would be hard to identity visually, plus no one has even raised an eyebrow about where he went and why.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    FLATBOY ...... yeah the bloke should of won over that human delinquent dross Steve aka Bear.

We only have the statement of one bod that he be brown bread and someone in a car crusher would be hard to identity visually, plus no one has even raised an eyebrow about where he went and why.

Fat Boy return?

Ricky Norwood has revealed that he thinks his ‘EastEnders’ character Fatboy could potentially make a comeback - despite the fact he was killed off last Christmas.

The dramatic festive episodes saw Fatboy accidentally sent to his death by Ronnie Mitchell, and though we didn’t see his body, we got a pretty good impression of the state of things when Vincent Hubbard did

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Splashy (14-10-2016)

Thread Information