Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 4th - 8th April 2016

Looks like we won't be get any spoilers for explosion. They are keeping every under wraps to surprise fans.

New photos have been released showing Toadie, Josh & Daniel trapped.

Paige & new character John Doe on the floor.

Karl rescuing Sarah Beaumont.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-...ing-killed-off

Josh doesn't die, as Harley only finished filming in February and doesn't leave screens till mid May.

All current cast members apart from Kyle are around after the explosion.

They are saying the death is an emotional one. Kyle's death won't be that emotional. What if Georgia comes back, and Kyle goes to see her at Lassiters and they both die? That would explain why Kyle is at lassiters and would be on par with the Harold/Madge one they are talking about.

The previous week it says that Kyle has agreed to meet up with Georgia.

They are saying two regulars are dying.

We know Kyle is one. I am going to guess the 2nd regular is Georgia considering the viewers are close to her and she was a regular, meaning that the third would be a guest character like one of the Quill's. Not sure which one.

More importantly, who caused the explosion?
    Last edited by its.like.that; 22-03-2016 at 06:48.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2016)

Kyle, Georgia and the Quill son, whoever his name is.

Who will die in the Lassiters explosion?

An explosive week of Neighbours is coming on Monday 4th April as Lassiters becomes a Hotel Death Trap. In the aftermath of the boiler room exploding we will see arrivals, departures and returning characters set to shock us at every turn.

In an exclusive hour long episode on Channel Eleven Tuesday 5th April, one of the most emotional and moving death scenes ever will air.

So what else can we expect from this hotel horror? We’ve got five more spoilers to get you prepared.

1. Josh Willis and Daniel Robinson’s lives hang in the balance

As a result of the explosion both Josh Willis and Daniel Robinson are left buried beneath rubble and a fallen beam. Will they be rescued in time?

2. Toadie’s luck takes a turn for the worse

Just after getting back on his feet from his accident in 2015, Toadie now finds himself in a perilous situation. Can his life be saved?

3. Sarah Beaumont returns to Erinsborough

Karl will be spotted carrying ex fling, Sarah Beaumont, from the explosion. Susan is set to be shocked when she sees her arch nemesis has returned!

4. Ned Willis appears amongst the carnage

Beth Brennan and Brad Willis’ son Ned Willis will arrive in Erinsborough. The question being, why has has he decided to show his face after all this time?

5. Mystery man saves a life

Paige's life is put in danger by the explosion but luckily she is shown to be saved by a mystery man.

It’s sure to be one of the most gripping weeks in Neighbours history as the repercussions of the explosion will be felt for months to come. It all starts Monday 4th April on Eleven, don’t miss it - oh and get the tissues ready, you’ll need them!

tenplay

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (22-03-2016), Dazzle (22-03-2016), Mirjam (22-03-2016), Pantherboy (22-03-2016), TaintedLove (22-03-2016), Vikki (22-03-2016)

It looks like Kyle will be one of the victims.
    I`m guessing Tom Quill will be the other death. But he`s not really a regular character.

I would love to know how the explosion started. It could be something to do with the Quill`s hiding evidence of wrong doing. If it leads to Paul Robinson getting his empire back I`ll be very happy.

I reckon it'll be Kyle, Josh, Paige and potentially Doug?
    Fingers crossed for Paige!

Just came across this spoiler...

Friday 8th April - Kyle leaves town to be with Georgia - but how will Amy cope with the rejection?

I said this would happen a while ago and was met with some anger...surprise surprise
    I mean, it could be a red herring, but I didn't see Chris leaving for good, he seems like the type who'd come back temporary or permanently. I sort of get the feeling he left more so to move to LA to be with his GF...which is understandable!
    Like I said, it could just be a red herring spoiler, but just thought I'd share

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Wolves (28-03-2016)

I think Kyle leaves to be with Georgia too

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Wolves (28-03-2016)

it's not Paige .... she is in it weeks after with the mystery guy trying to figure out his past and who he is.

Thread Information