Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 28th March - 1st April 2016

Exclamation Neighbours Spoilers 28th March - 1st April 2016

Monday, 28th March

After reporting the corruption scandal to the police, Sonya receives an ominous photograph of Nell at day-care and discovers that someone has broken in to the house.
    Brodie prepares to leave after a bad training session with Brad but Piper convinces him to stay and makes a decision she might regret.
    Aaron is humiliated and heartbroken after realising that Tom was using him and is determined to clear his name.

Tuesday, 29th March

Aaron takes matter into his own hands and tries to get Tom to admit that he lied to the police while secretly recording their conversation.
    Things get heated when Brad and Terese confront Piper and Brodie and the young lovers consider leaving Ramsay Street.
    Jimmy's matchmaking has surprising results when he sets Nene up with Paul.

Wednesday, 30th March

TBA

Thursday, 31st March

TBA

Friday, 1st April

TBA

digiguide.tv & Gipsymedia Ltd

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-03-2016), ChrisRF (14-03-2016), Dazzle (11-03-2016), Pantherboy (11-03-2016), pyrocanthus (18-03-2016), tuckec01 (16-03-2016)

Neighbours 28th March - 1st April 2016

Monday 28th March 2016 - 7331
    • Sonya receives a chilling message.
    • Piper make a decision she might regret.
    • Aaron is humiliated and heartbroken.

Tuesday 29th March 2016 - 7332
    • Aaron takes desperate action to make amends.
    • Piper is torn between Brodie and her family.
    • Jimmy's matchmaking has surprising results.

Wednesday 30th March 2016 - 7333
    • Piper's relationship takes a worrying turn.
    • Steph makes a major mistake.
    • Nene's desire for Paul increases.

Thursday 31st March 2016 - 7334
    • Piper realises the truth about her boyfriend.
    • Steph decides how important Mark is to her.
    • Ben returns to Ramsay Street.
    • Xanthe falls in love and causes trouble.

Friday 1st April 2016 - 7335
    • Xanthe has designs on Ben.
    • Kyle pulls away from Amy as his past comes into play.
    • Josh makes a life changing decision about his future in Erinsborough.
    • Paul is a desperate man.

Source: Southern Cross Media

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-03-2016), ChrisRF (14-03-2016), Dazzle (14-03-2016), nallak (26-03-2016), Pantherboy (13-03-2016), Perdita (15-03-2016), SoapsJSK (15-03-2016), tuckec01 (16-03-2016)

Neighbours: Tom Quill Makes Waves in Erinsborough

Episodes 7331-7335

It was all going so well for Aaron in Neighbours until he found out his new boyfriend was a liar who cost him his job and may have him up on charges! Since revealing the truth to Sonya about Tom Quill and his manipulative ways Aaron has been determined to make amends but it seems that even he may not be prepared for just what a nasty piece of work Tom really is. As if threatening the guy that he sucked in wasn’t bad enough he’s now seemingly responsible for sending Sonya pictures of Nell and sneaking into the Rebecchi household at night in order to scare her into giving the development the go ahead!

It isn’t long before Erinsborough’s one man police force Mark Brennan is on the case but it seems it may be the scorned Aaron and a recording device that could save the day. Whatever the outcome Julie Quill swears she has no involvement in his actions and severs ties with him. The question is though, will the power hungry and determined to succeed Tom face up to his actions or will he try and find a way to get the development back on track and get back in the Quill good graces? Or will he decide to get revenge?

Also on the way:

• There’s some dodgy dealings going on at the motel involving stolen alcohol and it’s not actually Paul who is to blame for this crime! The blame here lies with Steph trusting the wrong people and her actions have dire consequences for the motel, consequences that cause Paul to take action against Lassiters.
    • Brodie is desperate that his hold on Piper is slipping and tricks her into moving away with him. As she begins to realise she is in danger she calls on someone for help, but Brodie seems more unstable than ever and isn’t going to vanish from her life quietly.
    • Ben’s back, and this time he’s here to stay. After than unfortunate incident where he set the school on fire he is determined to stay on the straight and narrow now. It lasts all of five minutes though when Xanthe decides the best way to impress him is to get him drunk… and throw up on Susan.
    • Trying to help Imogen and Daniel reconcile, Josh is stung when both parties give him some scathing home truths about his own life. Later, Josh laments to Doug the aimless state of his life. Since his Olympic hopes died, he’s been in limbo and feels useless at everything – he can’t even be a dad to Matilda because she’s miles away. An impassioned entreaty from Doug convinces him that he must go…
    • Toadie counsels that Kyle and Amy needs to get all their issues out on the table. After a heart to heart, Kyle tells Amy he wants to move past the Georgia issue and instructs her to lock in the Christmas holiday. However, as Amy moves off, Kyle’s prompted to finally reply to a text request from Georgia, arranging to meet up…
    • Nene is downbeat, convinced she’ll never be able to nurse again. But Jimmy has a plan to cheer her up, and sets her up with Paul who Jimmy knows never gives up – he hopes some of Paul’s determination might rub off. When Paul offers Nene a job and they end up enjoying the day together, it ends with Nene planting a surprise kiss on him…

*Bonus scoop* New faces, returning faces, and the final appearances of some very well known faces. We’re coming up to a week of Neighbours you don’t want to miss,

Neighbours airs these episodes starting March 28th on Channel Five in the UK and Eleven in Australia

http://www.idiotbox.co.uk/

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (14-03-2016), daisy_boo (18-03-2016), Dazzle (14-03-2016), gimmespoilers (15-03-2016), Kimby0308 (22-03-2016), Mirjam (14-03-2016), Pantherboy (14-03-2016), Perdita (15-03-2016), pyrocanthus (23-03-2016), shaine1811 (14-03-2016), TaintedLove (17-03-2016), tuckec01 (16-03-2016)

Cannot stand the whole Steph and Mark story...first he had squeaky clean Kate as the love of his life and then he fall for firecracker Paige and dumps her at the alter after her less than honest behaviour.He seemed to want Mrs Perfect? But no..now he wants partime lesbian and ex con Steph. Please... surely wholesome Mark wants nothing more than a wife and family han'ts fallen for Steph..its just a rebound thing? Didn't he have a fling with Sonia's sister Jade at one stage too? The writers are clearly joking with this storyline. In fact I have not bothered with Neighbours since the ill fated wedding fiasco. I heard that Karls old flame Sarah is back in town soon too....it was awkward enough when he bumped iinto Izzie and had to deliver his love child. The show is clutching at straws...no one on the show has a truthful and honest relationship and I have decided my kids don't to watch it anymore. Its too fabricated and out there. Maybe I am overthinking it....It is only a soap opera....it will still go on whether i watch it or not.
    Let me know when the writers give Mark his balls back and I may start watching.

Cannot stand the whole Steph and Mark story...first he had squeaky clean Kate as the love of his life and then he fall for firecracker Paige and dumps her at the alter after her less than honest behaviour.He seemed to want Mrs Perfect? But no..now he wants partime lesbian and ex con Steph. Please... surely wholesome Mark wants nothing more than a wife and family han'ts fallen for Steph..its just a rebound thing? Didn't he have a fling with Sonia's sister Jade at one stage too? The writers are clearly joking with this storyline. In fact I have not bothered with Neighbours since the ill fated wedding fiasco. I heard that Karls old flame Sarah is back in town soon too....it was awkward enough when he bumped iinto Izzie and had to deliver his love child. The show is clutching at straws...no one on the show has a truthful and honest relationship and I have decided my kids don't to watch it anymore. Its too fabricated and out there. Maybe I am overthinking it....It is only a soap opera....it will still go on whether i watch it or not.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-03-2016), SoapsJSK (15-03-2016), tammyy2j (17-03-2016), trzy16 (15-03-2016), tuckec01 (16-03-2016)

I totally agree with you...Mark has become someone who would hit off with anyone!!

They could have made a really good story out of him and Paige instead of stupid storylines...

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post

I totally agree with you...Mark has become someone who would hit off with anyone!!

They could have made a really good story out of him and Paige instead of stupid storylines...

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post

He wouldn't last long with Paige ... there too much deceit that keeps resurfacing no matter how many times she promises not to. He too much OCD to keep it up with her.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-03-2016), Dazzle (17-03-2016), tammyy2j (17-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    Neighbours: Tom Quill Makes Waves in Erinsborough

Episodes 7331-7335

It was all going so well for Aaron in Neighbours until he found out his new boyfriend was a liar who cost him his job and may have him up on charges! Since revealing the truth to Sonya about Tom Quill and his manipulative ways Aaron has been determined to make amends but it seems that even he may not be prepared for just what a nasty piece of work Tom really is. As if threatening the guy that he sucked in wasn’t bad enough he’s now seemingly responsible for sending Sonya pictures of Nell and sneaking into the Rebecchi household at night in order to scare her into giving the development the go ahead!

It isn’t long before Erinsborough’s one man police force Mark Brennan is on the case but it seems it may be the scorned Aaron and a recording device that could save the day. Whatever the outcome Julie Quill swears she has no involvement in his actions and severs ties with him. The question is though, will the power hungry and determined to succeed Tom face up to his actions or will he try and find a way to get the development back on track and get back in the Quill good graces? Or will he decide to get revenge?

Also on the way:

• There’s some dodgy dealings going on at the motel involving stolen alcohol and it’s not actually Paul who is to blame for this crime! The blame here lies with Steph trusting the wrong people and her actions have dire consequences for the motel, consequences that cause Paul to take action against Lassiters.
    • Brodie is desperate that his hold on Piper is slipping and tricks her into moving away with him. As she begins to realise she is in danger she calls on someone for help, but Brodie seems more unstable than ever and isn’t going to vanish from her life quietly.
    • Ben’s back, and this time he’s here to stay. After than unfortunate incident where he set the school on fire he is determined to stay on the straight and narrow now. It lasts all of five minutes though when Xanthe decides the best way to impress him is to get him drunk… and throw up on Susan.
    • Trying to help Imogen and Daniel reconcile, Josh is stung when both parties give him some scathing home truths about his own life. Later, Josh laments to Doug the aimless state of his life. Since his Olympic hopes died, he’s been in limbo and feels useless at everything – he can’t even be a dad to Matilda because she’s miles away. An impassioned entreaty from Doug convinces him that he must go…
    • Toadie counsels that Kyle and Amy needs to get all their issues out on the table. After a heart to heart, Kyle tells Amy he wants to move past the Georgia issue and instructs her to lock in the Christmas holiday. However, as Amy moves off, Kyle’s prompted to finally reply to a text request from Georgia, arranging to meet up…
    • Nene is downbeat, convinced she’ll never be able to nurse again. But Jimmy has a plan to cheer her up, and sets her up with Paul who Jimmy knows never gives up – he hopes some of Paul’s determination might rub off. When Paul offers Nene a job and they end up enjoying the day together, it ends with Nene planting a surprise kiss on him…

*Bonus scoop* New faces, returning faces, and the final appearances of some very well known faces. We’re coming up to a week of Neighbours you don’t want to miss,

Neighbours airs these episodes starting March 28th on Channel Five in the UK and Eleven in Australia

http://www.idiotbox.co.uk/
    I`m so conflicted. I`d love to see Paul and Terese as a couple, but a volatile relationship between Paul and Nene would be good too.
    It will seem strange if Paul and Nene became a couple though as Paul's Dad Jim dated Zoe Davis in the late 80`s - and is played by the same actress Ally Fowler.
    Does anyone know if Ally Fowler is a permanent member of the cast, or is it just a guest role?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I`m so conflicted. I`d love to see Paul and Terese as a couple, but a volatile relationship between Paul and Nene would be good too.
    It will seem strange if Paul and Nene became a couple though as Paul's Dad Jim dated Zoe Davis in the late 80`s - and is played by the same actress Ally Fowler.
    Does anyone know if Ally Fowler is a permanent member of the cast, or is it just a guest role?
    Thanks in advance.
    Guest stint at the moment

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (28-03-2016)

Thread Information