Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ned Willis (Ben Hall)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Neighbours newcomer Ned Willis will set tongues wagging by developing feelings for someone very surprising.

Ben Hall, who plays Ned, has dropped the sneaky hint in his first interview about the role ahead of his on-screen debut today (April 6).

Ned is the son of Brad Willis but has never appeared on screen until now, as Brad fathered him with his ex-wife Beth Brennan after they left the Street together in the '90s. Beth was famously played by actress-turned-singer Natalie Imbruglia.

Speaking about what's in store for his character, Hall told Neighbours' official website: "Ned actually has some feelings for someone on Ramsay Street, but I don't think anyone will suspect who it is. It's very risqué!

Ned's arrival comes just as the Willis family are grieving for the tragic loss of Josh, who was the first character to be killed off in Neighbours' Hotel Death Trap storyline this week.

Brad can't believe his eyes when he sees that his son is in the area, but all becomes clear when it's revealed that Ned's grandfather Doug has invited him in the hope of achieving a family reconciliation.

Brad is overcome with emotion when he sees Ned.
    © Channel 5
    Hall commented: "Ned left with his mother Beth almost 20 years ago after her and Brad split up. They took off to Sydney and then Ned was later sent to Darwin to live with his Nan and Pop. Doug and Ned have a bit of a history, there's some stuff that's gone on.

"When Brad and Ned get back together, there's a bit of tension and a few things left for them to sort out. I'm pretty sure Ned doesn't know whether they'll get along, but he's definitely going to try.

"He comes back with the right intentions, but whether he will succeed is another thing entirely. It's a lot of pain to get over, it's a lot of hurt to be left by your father. To suddenly try and reconcile after 20 years is not going to be easy!"

Neighbours airs Ned's first scenes today (April 6) at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy
    Imagine it was Lauren he developed feelings for

This is just me joking...don't kill me!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

eni294 (06-04-2016)

guessing paige

The Lassiters explosion has caused much devastation to the community of Erinsborough but for three locals it marks a turning point in their lives as they head in unexpected directions and forge new paths, especially in the case of Ned Willis.
    Newly arrived in town, Ned has been urged to stick around by his father Brad in the hope of finding something positive after the deaths of Josh and Doug.
    Little does Brad (Kip Gamblin) know, his eldest son is hiding secrets of a dark past. He bears a distinctive tattoo on his chest that Lauren (Kate Kendall) recognises as being linked to a gang though Ned (Ben Hall) denies he’s involved. When Pam (Sue Jones) arrives to organise Doug’s (Terence Donovan) cremation she is also uneasy around Ned because he’d hurt her in the past but she kept quiet about it, at Doug’s insistence.
    Lauren finds out that Ned broke into Doug and Pam’s home in Darwin and while Ned avoids telling Brad the truth so that he can prove himself before revealing his past, Brad knows something’s up. Ned opens up and Brad realises just how much Ned has suffered without his father around. Later Lauren urges Pam to give Ned a second chance and she breaks down, revealing she was only harsh towards Ned because of her guilt over Doug’s death.
    As Pam and Ned start to reconnect, Pam worries that Ned resents Brad for abandoning him to start a new family with Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou). While Ned says he’s forgiven Brad so that he can move on it’s clear that is not how he truly feels.
    Ned’s half-sister Paige (Olympia Valance), however, has found her own way of channelling her emotions, remaining at the hospital bed of “John Doe” (Andrew Morley), the mystery man who rescued her from the explosion.
    She is determined to find out who he is and spots her first clue. It’s a a business card from Fizgerald Motors with a smudged phone number on it. Tyler (Travis Burns) helps Paige in her quest and rings around his customers for her but the only unaccounted-for person later shows up.
    Paige is at John’s side when he wakes up and her relief at this is overshadowed by his amnesia but she vows to help him until his identity is restored. Her first attempt at jogging his memory is to play sounds of the ocean and when that doesn’t work she takes photos of the local area.
    John’s frustration grows so much that he tries to push her away. Steadfast, Paige refuses to abandon him, her resolve only getting stronger.
    While Paige focuses on the new arrival, Amy (Zoe Cramond) is dealing with a loss. Kyle (Chris Milligan) has chosen to be with his estranged wife Georgia (Saskia Hampele) over Amy and has left to be with her in Europe. He offers Amy his business but she refuses his deal to buy the yard on the cheap, too proud to accept. Struggling to move on, she avoids her feelings by keeping busy.
    It’s only when she comes across an old love letter from Kyle that the tears start to flow. Later when she vents to Tyler that Kyle only offered the business to ease his guilt, Tyler makes her realises that she deserve the opportunity. Amy then takes Kyle up on his offer and launches her new business, The Handywoman.

TV Soap

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

daisy_boo (07-04-2016), Dazzle (07-04-2016), Mirjam (07-04-2016), Pantherboy (07-04-2016), Summer8 (07-04-2016), tammyy2j (07-04-2016), Topaz (08-04-2016), Vikki (07-04-2016)

Amy needs to stop blaming and get on with it .... she is always focusing on the past .... don't we all .... but she has got a good opportunity with the business and the helping hand Kyle gave her. She keeps harking on about trust ... but how many times did she let Kyle down by nosing into places in the past ... no wonder it hurt. She just cant see the good in whats shes got in moving forward always moaning about other things.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-04-2016), tammyy2j (07-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    Amy needs to stop blaming and get on with it .... she is always focusing on the past .... don't we all .... but she has got a good opportunity with the business and the helping hand Kyle gave her. She keeps harking on about trust ... but how many times did she let Kyle down by nosing into places in the past ... no wonder it hurt. She just cant see the good in whats shes got in moving forward always moaning about other things.
    I can get why she's pretty upset about it, but I do hope they don't have her like this for too long. One of the things I loved about her when they brought her in was her independent side, without sounding stereotypical with the whole "strong independent woman who don't need no man" line, thats what she was, which if we're going to be honest, isn't a common portrayal of women on TV, they are usually seen as lovesick and sort of weak and I'm not being mean, I am a female myself haha. I was hoping they'd have her as a sort of Steph character/personality (minus the mental breakdown).
    So I do hope they bring her back to that!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-04-2016), eni294 (07-04-2016), LollyCarpenter (07-04-2016), Ruffed_lemur (07-04-2016), tammyy2j (07-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Imagine it was Lauren he developed feelings for

This is just me joking...don't kill me!
    Why not Terese? Now that WOULD be risqué! 😀

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-04-2016), lizann (08-04-2016), LollyCarpenter (07-04-2016), tammyy2j (07-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    OMG! Could you imagine! Haha!

That would be good

No not Terese

No not Terese