Thread: Ned Willis (Ben Hall)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Neighbours newcomer Ned Willis will set tongues wagging by developing feelings for someone very surprising.

Ben Hall, who plays Ned, has dropped the sneaky hint in his first interview about the role ahead of his on-screen debut today (April 6).

Ned is the son of Brad Willis but has never appeared on screen until now, as Brad fathered him with his ex-wife Beth Brennan after they left the Street together in the '90s. Beth was famously played by actress-turned-singer Natalie Imbruglia.

Speaking about what's in store for his character, Hall told Neighbours' official website: "Ned actually has some feelings for someone on Ramsay Street, but I don't think anyone will suspect who it is. It's very risqué!

Ned's arrival comes just as the Willis family are grieving for the tragic loss of Josh, who was the first character to be killed off in Neighbours' Hotel Death Trap storyline this week.

Brad can't believe his eyes when he sees that his son is in the area, but all becomes clear when it's revealed that Ned's grandfather Doug has invited him in the hope of achieving a family reconciliation.

Brad is overcome with emotion when he sees Ned.
    © Channel 5
    Hall commented: "Ned left with his mother Beth almost 20 years ago after her and Brad split up. They took off to Sydney and then Ned was later sent to Darwin to live with his Nan and Pop. Doug and Ned have a bit of a history, there's some stuff that's gone on.

"When Brad and Ned get back together, there's a bit of tension and a few things left for them to sort out. I'm pretty sure Ned doesn't know whether they'll get along, but he's definitely going to try.

"He comes back with the right intentions, but whether he will succeed is another thing entirely. It's a lot of pain to get over, it's a lot of hurt to be left by your father. To suddenly try and reconcile after 20 years is not going to be easy!"

Neighbours airs Ned's first scenes today (April 6) at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy
    Imagine it was Lauren he developed feelings for

This is just me joking...don't kill me!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

eni294 (06-04-2016)

Thread Information