Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rebecca White

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will she be up duffy by robert or ross
    I'm hoping Ross because if its Roberts it will just be an excuse for Robron to raise a baby. Knowing Emmerdale they will kill Rebecca off after she gives birth, and then they get their baby and happy ending. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I'm hoping Ross because if its Roberts it will just be an excuse for Robron to raise a baby. Knowing Emmerdale they will kill Rebecca off after she gives birth, and then they get their baby and happy ending. No thanks.
    Ross has Moses so I think it be Robert and this will not go down well with Chrissie or Aaron

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (23-03-2017)

as predicted another who the daddy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-04-2017)

Emmerdale's Rebecca White finds herself at the centre of a storm next week as her secret one-night stand with Robert Sugden gets ever closer to being exposed.

When Robron return to the village and Ross Barton starts up his blackmail again, Robert begs Rebecca to help him out by calling off the bad boy and his threats. But with a final decision to make about her pregnancy, does Rebecca have even bigger issues to worry about?

Here, Emily Head – who plays Rebecca – reveals all the gossip about what's to come.

Emmerdale's producer Iain MacLeod has argued that Rebecca is quite put upon if you look at the situation objectively...

"Yes absolutely, I agree!"

Are you surprised by the audience's response to her?

"Yes and no. I didn't know what was going to happen when I started, but coming in and getting in between Robron, I read it and went: 'Oh no, but they're so loved!' But I was quite surprised, I suppose, by just how angry people are."

The reaction is intense, isn't it?

"Yeah, it can be. People being upset, I understand completely, but people are also very, very angry! Most of the fault from some of the fans seems to be on Rebecca, where I feel that Robert is just as much to blame."

Do you think Rebecca is judged differently because she's a woman?

"Yeah, actually. Not massively, because I think also it's partly that Robert and Aaron are so loved and have been for so long. But I was thinking about it the other day actually, and how when Robert and Rebecca slept together, there was a whole thing going on online about how it was because he was drunk and so he had no fault whatsoever and how dare she, she should have just left.

"Ryan and I were very careful on the day to make it seem like it was a progression. It wasn't just that Rebecca was turning up to sleep with him, it was more what Robert was saying that made it happen.

"But when Rebecca and Ross first slept together, Rebecca was drunk and everyone went: 'Oh well she's a slapper, she's becoming the village bike'. So I find it interesting actually how it's different – how it seems different for the men and the women when they've been drinking."

Does Rebecca want to keep the baby now?

"She is very confused. She's in a very fragile place and she doesn't really have many people to talk to about it. She's not going to tell her sister, she's not told her dad. Victoria is the only one who knows, but she thinks it's Ross's baby. Robert doesn't want anything to do with her.

"So Rebecca is really struggling at the moment. She's struggling with the idea that she may not be ready, but after the first time she was pregnant and had an abortion, she has since carried that with her for a very long time. She knows that it's not an ideal situation, but can she go through that again? That is the main thing."

Do you think Rebecca loves Robert deep down?

"She definitely did. Whether she does now, I'm not sure – he's been pretty mean to her and really all Rebecca wants is to be loved and to feel loved. Especially because she's in a family like the White family – while they all love each other, they're difficult people.

"Rebecca's dad has kicked her out however many times and her sister left her for dead once, so they are a family unit but the love isn't front and foremost, I don't think!

"So Rebecca just wants to feel loved. When she first met Robert, she thought that was a possibility and then obviously not. Robert is very charming and he knows how to say the right things.

"When you've been in love with a person and you never really had a proper break-up, there's never really much closure. That's the thing with Rebecca and Robert at the moment. Rebecca never felt the closure of it."

How does Rebecca feel about Aaron?

"She really likes Aaron and she's said that she does. She thinks that he's a really nice guy."

So there's no malice towards Aaron?

"No, none whatsoever. Aaron unfortunately is a casualty in her relationship with Robert. Were Aaron not here, Rebecca maybe would have pursued a relationship with Robert more forcefully, but I think she realised just how in love they were.

"The Robert that Rebecca knew initially didn't really care about the relationships. He slept with Rebecca when he was with Chrissie, and so it took Rebecca by surprise when she arrived and that's why she was pursuing him so intently initially. She's used to Robert saying 'yes' regardless of his own relationships.

"Then when she realised how in love with Aaron he was, she took a step back. So she really likes Aaron and if things were different, they could be actually be really good friends. But unfortunately Robert gets in the way of that, I think!"

Robert Sugden confesses to Aaron Dingle in Emmerdale
    How does Rebecca feel about the prospect of actually becoming a single mum?

"I think it's incredibly daunting. I don't think it's her ideal, but over the years since she had her first abortion, she's thought about every outcome that could have possibly happened and the idea of being a mum is one that has stuck with her.

"While it certainly wasn't planned and it certainly wasn't something she was aiming for, eventually she does want to be a mum – whether that's now or whether that's in however many years. She's always wanted to be a mum deep down."

How does Rebecca react next week when Robert tells her that Ross is still blackmailing him?

"She feels bad for Ross as well, because although they weren't exclusive when she slept with Robert, when she found out she was pregnant they sort of were. They never sat down and had a conversation, but they were a lot closer and I really think that she's started to develop feelings for him. The last thing that she wanted to do was to hurt him as well.

"Ross doesn't take hurt very well. He tends to lash out a little bit. I don't think that Rebecca wants Aaron to know. The threat of Ross telling Aaron is quite terrifying, because she doesn't want to ruin anyone's relationship and she doesn't want to ruin anyone's life. When Rebecca finds out about the blackmail, she's a bit annoyed, upset and rolling her eyes at it."

Would Rebecca like Robert involved in the upbringing of the child? Or does she just want him out the picture?

"At the moment she definitely wants him out the picture. Partly because she is still considering this, and whatever decision she ends up making, this has to be her decision. She's not asking Robert what he wants to do anymore and so she doesn't want to force anything on anyone, but also he's been pretty vile to her and to Aaron in terms of what he's done with Rebecca.

"But the things that he's said to Rebecca have been pretty horrible and I don't think she particularly wants him in her life at all at the moment."

Charity Dingle blackmails Debbie Dingle and Rebecca White in Emmerdale
    Doesn't Rebecca also book a one-way ticket to Ibiza?

"Yeah, she does. I don't think she has a plan when she gets there, but everything gets a bit much in the village and she just needs to leave. That is something that Rebecca is very good at doing – leaving when things get a bit too tough.

"Her relationships in the village aren't keeping her there anymore and she needs to get away. She needs to get away from the stares of the people in the village and she's concerned about who knows what and who's saying what. She just needs to not be part of it anymore."

So does she leave?

"She leaves briefly and comes back, because she realises that she's been dealing with this by herself for a really long time and that actually going to Ibiza will just mean more inner turmoil for her and for everyone else. So she comes back to her family."

Are there any fans out there who Rebecca does strike a chord with?

"Yeah, there are actually. People have been really, really lovely for the most part. It's been great and I've loved being here. I've had some really good responses from people both online and in person.

"Rebecca's a character that we haven't really seen in Emmerdale, in recent years at least, so I think she's a very interesting person and a lot of people are interested to see what it is that she's doing.

"Some things she does are really not very nice and then she's really lovely and being very kind to people, so it's interesting to see which way she goes."

Digital Spy

where is she gone?

Rebecca White Baby Storyline

on the Monday 10th April 2017 episode Victoria Sugden tells Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden in the back room at The Woolpack Pub that Rebecca was 4 or 5 weeks pregnant, well lets just say for Example she was 5 weeks as of Monday 10th April 2017 episode of Emmerdale well that would mean then that her 1st week of pregnancy would have been Monday 13th March 2017. but Rebecca was caught shagging Ross Barton in the toilets of the Woolpack Pub by Chrissie back on Friday 13th January 2017 and Rebecca slept with Robert on Friday 16th March 2017 episode of Emmerdale.

which means IF Ross Barton is the father of Rebecca's baby then she would be 21 weeks pregnant as of now and would be due to give birth on Friday 6th November 2017.

which means IF Robert Sugden was the father of Rebecca's baby then she would be 16 weeks pregnant as of now and would be due to give birth on Monday 11th December 2017.

{NOTE even though some home pregnancy tests can tell you if your pregnancy between 1-2 weeks Doctors suggest waiting 1 month before doing a test: the clear blue pregnancy test that Rebecca was shown using on camera on 6th April episode didn't tell you on the screen of the test how many weeks she was which mean either that bit was edited/blurred out or she will have waited a month before doing the test which means there is still potential for Ross to be the father because Rebecca slept with him on 13th January 2017 episode then she could have waited 1 month, taking a test on Monday 6th February which would be her 1st week of pregnancy making her due in November. }
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 28-06-2017 at 01:45. Reason: got some information wrong

this can go in episode discussion or rebecca threads no need to make new threads please

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    this can go in episode discussion or rebecca threads no need to make new threads please
    Can you move it please, thank you Mod

I don't know if Emmerdale have made this simple mistake or not or wether it was a bad camera shot but I've just noticed having re-watched the 6th April 2017 episode of Emmerdale that Rebecca White's pregnancy test was on the dining table in plain view in front of Aaron & Robert for more than 2 minutes whilst Aaron Dingle & Robert Sugden were stood in the back room of the Woolpack Pub with Victoria Sugden and Rebecca White before Victoria covered up the test with a blue napkin before putting the pregnancy test in her bag and then putting the blue napkin back on the table

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-07-2017)

her skirts get shorter yet she up duffy no bump yet

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-07-2017)

Thread Information