Thread: The Donovan Brothers

Exclamation The Donovan Brothers

​It doesn't seem humanly possible, but the Hollyoaks cast are about to get even sexier.

A new teaser reveals that 'three hot new hunks' are coming to the Channel 4 soap.

They're called 'The Donovan Brothers' and are on their way to see gangster Grace Black.

But just what is the connection?!

This is the second 'HollyoaksGoss' video released recently, after Sienna and Trevor's kiss was teased before it aired last week.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/holl...-teaser-video/

It's official - Hollyoaks is bringing in Grace Black's three brothers as new regulars for the show.

Digital Spy can exclusively reveal that Liam, Adam and Jesse Donovan will soon be introduced to the Channel 4 soap - providing a new injection of infectious energy as they quickly make their mark on the village.

Middle brother Liam will be the first Donovan to arrive, but his younger sibling Jesse and older bro Adam will be hot on his heels.

Liam, played by Maxim Baldry, makes his first appearance next week when he's admitted as a patient at Dee Valley Hospital. While there, he quickly catches the eye of both Tegan Lomax and Celine McQueen.

Maxim Baldry as Liam Donovan in Hollyoaks
    © Lime Pictures

The cheeky newcomer is delighted by his easy success with the local ladies, but Grace won't be entirely pleased when she realises that her brother has followed her to the village.

Speaking of his role, Baldry told Digital Spy: "I'm really excited to be joining the team at Hollyoaks. The cast and crew have been super welcoming and helped me settle into life in Liverpool smoothly.

"I can't wait to see what the future holds for Liam, but if his first scenes are anything to go by, he's going to get to know some of the Hollyoaks ladies very well."

Jimmy Essex has been cast as older brother Adam, who'll be making his first appearance on screen in early April.

Jimmy Essex as Adam Donovan in Hollyoaks
    © Lime Pictures
    Essex told us: "I'm so thrilled to be starting the show. Hollyoaks is already starting to feel like home. Adam has some amazing storylines coming up and I can't wait to share them with the fans. The Donovan brothers are definitely going to cause a stir!"

Finally, Luke Jerdy has landed the role of Jesse, who'll also arrive alongside Adam at the start of next month.

Luke Jerdy as Jesse Donovan in Hollyoaks
    © Lime Pictures
    Jerdy said: "I'm really happy to be joining the team at Hollyoaks. There's an exciting collective energy and positive spirit to make the show the best it can be. I'm hoping my character Jesse can bring an infectious enthusiasm and lots of laughter to the screen. He's cheeky, loyal and has a real zest for life."

Hollyoaks previously hinted at the arrival of the new Donovan family in a sneaky teaser video last month, but the casting and character details had been kept secret until today.

Viewers will get their first glimpse of the brothers in action this afternoon, when Hollyoaks releases an action-packed spring trailer previewing all the drama in store over the next few months.

Hollyoaks will release the promo at 4pm on its official website and YouTube account.

Liam, Adam and Jesse Donovan in Hollyoaks
    © Lime Pictures
    Read all the latest Hollyoaks spoilers and news

Hollyoaks newcomer Maxim Baldry is promising to unleash the dark side of Liam Donovan.

The actor is soon to make his debut as the newest member of the Donovan clan – and immediately turns the heads of both Celine McQueen and Tegan Lomax.

"[Liam's] super charming, a bit mischievous and gets himself into situations that he probably shouldn't," Baldry told All About Soap Magazine.

"There is a darker side to him as well – but we'll find out more about that as times goes on.

"He's definitely a ladies' man and flirts with anyone and everyone. There'll be a love triangle between Liam, Tegan and Celine – which will be fun."

Despite the flirting, Baldry doesn't expect Liam to settle down: "This is definitely just a bit of fun – although the girls don't see it like that.

"They're after something a bit more long-term, but he's not in that place. He's come up from London, and he's just staying in Hollyoaks because he's just met these two girls who have caught his eye!"

Baldry then teased: "He's on a night out and ends up in hospital after accidentally [getting] burnt on a girl's hair straightener during a moment of passion.

"That's where he meets Tegan and Celine – and there's an attraction between them. They then have a few nights out, and things go from there."

Digital Spy

I wonder will their mother show up, is she alive?

toby is not adam's son

adam sleeps with detective roxy

rip adam, shocked daddy glenn killed him

liam recast

another donovan dead in jesse

Thread Information