Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liv Flaherty (Isobel Steele)

Emmerdale spoilers: Liv Flaherty seeks revenge after Aaron Dingle is jailed
    As Aaron Dingle feared, poor Liv Flaherty is destined to be left distraught when her older brother is jailed for a year in Emmerdale. And, when she hears Doug Potts gossiping and slating her family, she prepares to take revenge.
    Liv, Robert and Chas are left heartbroken when Aaron is locked up to commence his sentence for his attack on Kasim and Doug’s words massively touch a nerve with Liv, who recruits Gabby to get her own back on him.
    After targeting Doug, Liv realises how much she needs Gabby’s friendship right now so she can’t help but be relieved when Jacob Gallagher ends his relationship with Gabby, meaning Liv can have her mate back.
    But what has caused Jacob to dump Gabby – and what new worries does he now have on his mind?
    And, elsewhere, can Liv manage to stay strong without Aaron?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-02-2017), tammyy2j (16-02-2017)

alone celebrating her birthday poor liv

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (16-02-2017)

Does Liv's mother ever contact her, how long was she going away for?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Does Liv's mother ever contact her, how long was she going away for?
    Did she not move to Ireland permanently?

Naughty Liv will also be taking a break from the Dales as Chas makes her exit, with young actress Isobel Steele poised to sit her GCSEs this year.

I wish her well and hope she does very well

is she gay, bisexual or asexual?

was thinking she likes gabby

Thinking asexual, as that would be original.

Her brother is gay, so she shouldn't see being gay as a problem (unless she's worried it will rake Gordon up again, since he's the common denominator.)

Sex change methinks. Maybe Liv feels that she's really a boy?

Emmerdale has been praised by fans over the latest development in Liv Flaherty's asexuality storyline.

In Wednesday's episode (February 14) of the ITV soap, Liv (Isobel Steele) was seen coming out as asexual – having a lack of sexual attraction to others or sexual desires – to Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham) in the pavilion.

Gabby replied that she thinks Liv might be fussy, leading Liv to kiss her friend before she ran off.

Fans on social media have been extremely positive about the scenes and the ace representation (especially as asexuality is a topic which is incredibly rarely covered on TV), as a confused Liv tries to understand her asexuality.

One Twitter user commented: "Liv's storyline in #Emmerdale has already got me feeling emotional.

"Asexuality is such an important subject to tackle. I remember in my teens and early twenties, wondering why I was the only person who didn't feel sexual attraction to anyone.

"Trying the opposite sex, trying the same sex. Wondering why I always found it way too easy to become emotionally attracted and attached to people, but never wanted anything physical. Feeling for so many years that I must just be broken.

"So glad a UK soap, and one of my favourite shows, is finally giving some ace representation."

Don't know why everyone is going on about how great this story is, did they actually watch it?feel sorry for both of them, it looked awkward, and was totally unnecessary, just another case of p.c going to far

13. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-02-2018)

Thread Information