Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liv Flaherty (Isobel Steele)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Don't know why everyone is going on about how great this story is, did they actually watch it?feel sorry for both of them, it looked awkward, and was totally unnecessary, just another case of p.c going to far
    That is how I viewed it too ... I know gender identification and all that goes with it is very much being discussed right now, quite rightly so, and therefore soaps are eager to include these topics but Liv and Gabby did not work for me ... but I am glad it had a positive reception rather than complaints to OFCOM because it was shown before the watershed ...sigh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (15-02-2018)

Exactly if your going to do a story about it, at least choose a character where it fits and makes sense, liv???? Female Aaron dull

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Exactly if your going to do a story about it, at least choose a character where it fits and makes sense, liv???? Female Aaron dull
    They (producers/storywriters) have hinted at this for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    That is how I viewed it too ... I know gender identification and all that goes with it is very much being discussed right now, quite rightly so, and therefore soaps are eager to include these topics but Liv and Gabby did not work for me ... but I am glad it had a positive reception rather than complaints to OFCOM because it was shown before the watershed ...sigh
    There is so much terms now, I only know gay, straight/hetero or bi

Another story for her, totally biased, if she wasn't related to Aaron she wouldn't get all this air time, how about giving noah a decent storyline for a change instead of just thinking about awards. McLeod

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...ine-gabby-liv/

An upcoming storyline will see Liv (Isobel Steele) getting into trouble after a prank involving Gabby (Rosie Bentham) does not go as planned, instead going out of control.

Aaron Dingle's sister ends up drinking in an attempt to deal with the fallout that follows.

"Isobel Steele, who plays Liv, is super-talented and a rare find, and we will be exploring the limits of her acting talents to the extreme," showrunner Ian MacLeod told TV Times.

"Her storyline is going to be quite big and dark in places, but I have no doubt that she will smash it."

Liv and Gabby fell out last month after Gabby tattooed the word "skank" on Liv's back as revenge. Gabby mistakenly thought Liv and Jacob Gallagher had hooked up.

Liv has been seen recently attempting to understand her asexuality in a storyline which has received high praise for its representation and shining a light on a topic which is very rarely covered on TV.

Last week, she opened up to Aaron about what she's going through.

"It's okay to be unsure," her brother said in a heartfelt response. "You don't have to rush to label yourself.

"I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but you'll get there, whatever that is, with whoever. But you're my little sister. So from now on, whatever you go through, I go through. It's you and me."

Only gets the stories because her character is related to Aaron, not because of her acting skills.mcleod loves awards

is it liv who poisons lisa?

Yes it is

11. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-03-2018)

Is her mother Sandra ever mentioned, she could visit from Ireland?

I do not understand why Liv becomes friends again with Gabby and now nearly kills Lisa

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-03-2018)

Thread Information